Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Sweden Embassy And Statement Of Account - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sweden Embassy And Statement Of Account (817 Views)

My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore / German Embassy And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden Embassy And Statement Of Account by melodytos(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2009
hello friends
i want to know if a person can present relatives statement of account e.g uncle for sweden student visa application
Re: Sweden Embassy And Statement Of Account by Tanddy: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2009
No, U can not preseent some else account even ur father account but the account with your name on it. if not they will denied you and that is the only major requirement.
Re: Sweden Embassy And Statement Of Account by melodytos(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2009
hello,
tanddy, please how can you help me out for this for me to have personal statement of account worth 2+ million is not easy .can you help me out?pls
08061224758 or melody19113@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Sweden Embassy And Statement Of Account by Tanddy: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2009
YOU CAN GET THIS BUT IT WILL COST U SOME MONEY, IF U WANT TO KNOW, YOU CAN CALL ME ON 08034684305,

WAIT, YOU HAVE U SECURE UR PLACE AT THE SWEDEN EMBASSY, BUT NEVER THE LESS, YOU CAN CALL ME FOR US TO TALK TOGTHER AND FIND OUT, HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. TANDDY.

WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.
Re: Sweden Embassy And Statement Of Account by travelcare: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2009
Some posts here bring down the integrity of Nairaland.

If you are going to Sweden for a study, it is a known fact that you cannot have somebody sponsoring you. Make sure you search for the right information at the right time and dont be misled. Seek advice from experienced immigration consultants or immigration lawyers or better still contact Travelcare Consults through email: travelcare.consults@gmail.com or if very urgent you can call Olawale on 08023809767 or 016663625.

or

Travelcare Consults
Akinola A. Akingbala & Co
17 Ashabi Shonuyi street
Ijeshatedo
Lagos

(Information is absolutely free)

Travelcare

(1) (Reply)

Airtickets From Lagos To London / Travels / Cabs At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.