Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death (30889 Views)

I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) / Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) / Cult Leader Killed And Stomach Ripped Open At Bariga, Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by cold(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
Just like his Jewish Jesus who insisted we eat his flesh & drink his blood or we'll not be allowed into his mansion in the sky,he'll rise in three days..watch this space

1 Like

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by SLIDiE(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nice one! undecided
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by kwajahafiz(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
black people ....Could we actually be sub human..?.most of us...?.
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
PApua New Guinea is a beautiful country.

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Nonybb: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Better than black muhammad

2 Likes

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by MrExcel1: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
The Bible did not lie where it said

[size=16pt]Whoever lives by the sword dies by the sword.[/size]

1 Like

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by MrExcel1: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
cold: Just like his Jewish Jesus who insisted we eat his flesh & drink his blood or we'll not be allowed into his mansion in the sky,he'll rise in three days..watch this space

Was Jesus speaking about physical flesh? Stop misquoting the Bible.

1 Like

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by naptu2: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
nukoduss: Africa with Black mentality
BLack Jesus indeed
RIP jesus

Papua New Guinea is not in Africa.

Mr Cork is from PNG.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by tellwisdom: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
So he is the one they call Papa Guinea ??

1 Like

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by cold(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mr.Excel:

Was Jesus speaking about physical flesh? Stop misquoting the Bible.
Physically or metaphorically,does it make any sense to you?
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Sike(m): 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
realone2012: What's the moral of the story please? undecided
Go back to school.
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by ProsperOnyema: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
If he doesn't get up in 3 days, then he is in hell.
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
50calibre: Papua New Guinea is one of the most uncivilised places on earth, the place is an absolute jungle, most tribes there roam nak*ed, with men covering their co*ks with just a horn, they hunt with primitive weapons and live in shanties. That country is the closest you can get to the Stone Age today.

Have you been there before??

1 Like

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by alphaconde(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nigerians living in puapa new guinea let's meet here.

If I see this kind of thread on nairaland, I will automatically join the end time crew
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by bokohalal(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Touch not my annointed.

1 Like

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by ib4real95(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
END TIME TINZ OO grin grin
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
signs of the end times. angry

I can't believe i just said that
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nonsense
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by ajasa4link: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
now u see our crew has been speaking the truth all this while.AND we will still say it again:

...END TIME TINZ
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by eghuan1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
BLack Jesus indeed
RIP jesus

guy PNG is not in Africa. consult ur atlas
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by floxyluv283: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]may God hlp us o. Bad stories everywhr
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by biafrakwenu(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
he looks like a sagging lip yoruba man? why
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Moloso(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dat gud of dem
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by ajasa4link: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
biafra kwenu: he looks like a sagging lip yoruba man? why
ur brain a la commot?

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by spade: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
BLack Jesus indeed
RIP jesus

Bros, Papua New Guinea is an Island country located in Oceania, off the coast of Northern Australia.

The real 'black mentality' here is your geographic ignorance.

No vex bros.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by MrExcel1: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
cold:
Physically or metaphorically,does it make any sense to you?

Neither.

Yes it makes 1,000% sense to me because I read and understand the Bible and when I don't the holy spirit ministers to me what it means. Open your heart and free your spirit, and most importantly, ask for knowledge and understanding when reading the Bible. The Bible is NOT just a book, but a spiritual book written with the inspiration of the GOD and interpretation of the Spirit.

PEACE.

1 Like

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Nik77: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
BLack Jesus indeed
RIP jesus
PNG is not in Africa, pls.
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Nik77: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
BLack Jesus indeed
RIP jesus
PNG is not in Africa, Thank u very much.
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by demelza: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
alpha conde: Nigerians living in puapa new guinea let's meet here.

If I see this kind of thread on nairaland, I will automatically join the end time crew
LOL!
Nigerians are everywhere, so I wont be surprised

1 Like

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by cold(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mr.Excel:

Neither.

Yes it makes 1,000% sense to me because I read and understand the Bible and when I don't the holy spirit ministers to me what it means. Open your heart and free your spirit, and most importantly, ask for knowledge and understanding when reading the Bible. The Bible is NOT just a book, but a spiritual book written with the inspiration of the GOD and interpretation of the Spirit.

PEACE.
Oh you mean that Jewish book of fables that is filled with nothing but the escapades of a blood thirsty savage God who orders genocide as has never been witnessed before,orders young girls abducted & råped,pregnant women ripped open & babies dashed against rocks?No thanks,i'll pass
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Nik77: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
osaass:

Have you been there before??
U don't need 2 travel 2 d sun 2 know the events taking place on its surface or even @ its core. A little research will take u there.

1 Like

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
biafra kwenu: he looks like a sagging lip yoruba man? why
i know all you want is some cheap attention, now you're getting it. Dirty cretin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Son Kidnaps Father, Collects N2.5m Ransom In Oyo (Photo) / Woman Sets Husband On Fire In Katsina State / 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.