Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,861 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death (30888 Views)

I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) / Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) / Cult Leader Killed And Stomach Ripped Open At Bariga, Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by hikmoj(m): 6:20am On Sep 01, 2013
naptu2:

Papua New Guinea is not in Africa.

Mr Cork is from PNG.
it shares border wit indonesia &its territorial waters share border wit north australia.its capital is port moresby.
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by hikmoj(m): 6:46am On Sep 01, 2013
Nonybb: Better than black muhammad
i dont know if sombdy like u has at least rat brain in his head.u always insult sombdy's leader at free wil &d prsn continue eulogising urs,wont u b ashamed of urself?how many times hav u heard muslims insulting jesus?why must u brought muhammad (saw)into dis issue?do u know idiots like u hav uttered silly statement 4rm dia filthy tongues which eventualy caused unrest &sent hundreds 2 dia early grave?our holy prophet said"ur tongue is ur lion if u release it it wil devour u"if u like repent if u like continue wit ur ignorance u'll see how u gona end ur life.
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by naptu2: 7:06am On Sep 01, 2013
Mr Cork (a nairalander from Papua New Guinea)

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/575762[/img]

https://www.nairaland.com/dr%20cork

4 Likes

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by hikmoj(m): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2013
lorretta u: black Jesus coming with mohammed style.
lipsrsealed
u're a disgrace 2urself,ur parent,ur family &ur entire race.

1 Like

Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by hikmoj(m): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2013
the_ripper3: He kinda has similar libidinous traits with Mohammed? Their cravings for minors is unparalleled
ur like had better lived in d jungle because u're just a simpleton like the B jesus in question &if u fail 2 repent &walk in d light,sorry 4 how u would end ur life.
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by aiksneffects: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2013
DONT BE SURPRISE WHEN YOU SEE A LOT OF NAIJA GUYS DESPERATE TO GO TO PAPUA NEW GUINEA IN SEARCH OF GREENER PASTURES, JUST LIKE YOU WILL SEE THEM ROAMING AROUND IN PLACES LIKE, LAOS, VIETNAM, FIJI, CAMBODIA, AFGHANISTAN, YEMEM, ETC; ALL IN THE NAME OF ABROAD OR OBODOYIBO.
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by sylve11: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2013
Na wa o. cool
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Tintinix: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2013
I wonder why with all these religious and cult leaders, it ends up with Sex! Whether with underage children (both boys and girls) and adults?
SEX is trully a huge weapon!
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by nairacodedcom(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2013
Jungle justice served raw in the jungle
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by ogene70: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2013
so many things running through my mind...

1.was he crucified?
2.is that peter on glasses?...after denying B.jesus
3. where's Judas?...could he be the guy standing close waiting to kiss B.jesus by the cheek?
4.where's the cross na?
5. what happens 12 mid night 2day?...cos 2day marks the third day.

wating for answers...
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Ama28(f): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2013
He who lives by the gun dies by the gun!
You got civil justice and rejected it and went back to crime only to embrace jungle justice!
Too bad!
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by cold(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2013
Willgates:
God bless and forgive you... u prolly think u sound funny
It wasn't meant to be funny. If you think it's ok for a Jewish man to spew such cannibalistic obscenities why should it be any different for the Papuan? After all,what's sauce for the goose....
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Tinyemeka(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2013
What? Cannibalism isn't a new thing in PNG.

Read up epidemology of Kuru disease. undecided
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by ennon92(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Papua New Guinea has more tribes than 10 Nigerias combined for a small area.
it has no meaning to me
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by okechukwu72: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Clifford Orji of their community noni!
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Skykid1208(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Speachless
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
naptu2: Mr Cork (a nairalander from Papua New Guinea)

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/575762[/img]

https://www.nairaland.com/dr%20cork

Lol.
I forgot all about that. grin
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by ibro2040: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
UK Bobo: The guy smiling in the baseball cap is from ALUU on Vigilante Studies secondment, paid for by the State government. shocked shocked
o boy you funny wo! but People like you make nairaland a different and special place to read news. U have made my day. Thank u
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Omotolaaraujo(f): 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
This is a crazy story. People like that man must be eliminated from society. He got what was necessary.
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by UKBobo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
o boy you funny wo! but People like you make nairaland a different and special place to read news. U have made my day. Thank u

No wahala broda, comedy is the only way to maintain our sanity on this crazy planet.
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by Twinmama(f): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Well, God will judge everyone according to his action
Re: ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death by fotojenik(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2015
young girls should be married to him?
I tink his prophesy will continue in HELL...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Son Kidnaps Father, Collects N2.5m Ransom In Oyo (Photo) / Woman Sets Husband On Fire In Katsina State / 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.