Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked (8173 Views)

Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning / After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion / Anambra Governorship Election: Chris Ngige Ben Akabueze APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by jarkbauer: 2:16am On Aug 31, 2013
Information reaching 247ureports.com indicates that BEN AKABUEZE ,Commissioner for Economic Planning & Budget has been sacked by Lagos state govt.
The last may not have been heard concerning the recent crisis that rocked lagos state govt over the illegal deportation of Anambra natives who were termed destitutes. A source close to the Government who does not want his name in the print said the commissioner was relieved of His job on Friday. he did not say whether his sack was a retaliation for how Anambra State handled the whole situation. Ben Akabueze is a Native of Anambra State

http://247ureports.com/2012/02/breakingnews-Lagos-Commisioner-Ben-Akabueze-sacked
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by Garrithe1st: 2:28am On Aug 31, 2013
I don't believe this story....

cool cool

Meanwhile do you guys know any member of this forum that goes by the name Festus Di Cormento??

grin grin
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by MayorofLagos(m): 2:31am On Aug 31, 2013
The grapevine is whispering. cool

Akabueze was in some compromising position and in contravene of his oath of allegiance.
Has anyone heard from Kalu yet? I heard he had sent emissaries to GCFR regarding his house and tax debt.

Who owns Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by cjrane: 2:35am On Aug 31, 2013
Good riddance !

The sage said those who ride on the leopard usually end up in its stomach. After helping a tribalist and religious fanatic Fashola to gather Igbo votes, he should know at a point he would have lost his usefulness . I wonder if he is regretting his support for Fashola unconstitutional deportation of Igbos ?

Now Fashola boys should immediately grab him and deport him to Anambra since he has nothing to do in Lagos and is now a nuisance .

Who said what is good for Goose isn't good for the gander?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by Lusola15: 2:44am On Aug 31, 2013
A P C!
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by XereX: 3:32am On Aug 31, 2013
cjrane: Good riddance !

The sage said those who ride on the leopard usually end up in its stomach. After helping a tribalist and religious fanatic Fashola to gather Igbo votes, he should know at a point he would have lost his usefulness . I wonder if he is regretting his support for Fashola unconstitutional deportation of Igbos ?

Now Fashola boys should immediately grab him and deport him to Anambra since he has nothing to do in Lagos and is now a nuisance .

Who said what is good for Goose isn't good for the gander?

Coming from the same shameless dumps that sees nothing wrong when Theodore ORJI sacked and deported non indegenes and other ibos alike from Abia State?

This is JUST the beginning and I hope Fashola will extend this to Joe Igbokwe and other green snakes in Lagos. Let the bitchy squirming Peter Obi employ him.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 31, 2013
This issue might be the STROKE that breaks the camel's back! His ways Hmmm. We are watching cus its naturally unfolding.
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by cjrane: 3:43am On Aug 31, 2013
XereX:

Coming from the same shameless dumps that sees nothing wrong when Theodore ORJI sacked and deported non indegenes and other ibos alike from Abia State?

This is JUST the beginning and I hope Fashola will extend this to Joe Igbokwe and other green snakes in Lagos. Let the bitchy squirming Peter Obi employ him.

Boy, Who are you threatening?
Let Fashola sack all those he calls "pretenders" in his government! Who cares!
I am more concerned when poor job seekers are arbitrarily arrested, illegally imprisoned and deported to Anambra in the dead of the night.These fat cows eating from Fashola deserve what they get when he's done with using them. grin

Meanwhile Yoruba people living peacefully in Igboland including Port Harcourt should not imagine for one second we have overlooked them in all this.Their time is coming..

6 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by XereX: 3:54am On Aug 31, 2013
zonaking: This issue might be the STROKE that breaks the camel's back! His ways Hmmm. We are watching cus its naturally unfolding.

What is wrong with sending parasites back to their caves? Did T.A ORJI sacked and deported non indegenes from Abia State or not?

We the LAGOS state indegenes can't continue sleeping with backstabbing snakes in our homes. Else you have to show me where a Yoruba man is appointed commissioner in south east. Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by gramci: 4:12am On Aug 31, 2013
Chris Tunde Ngige grin Anambarians are waiting for you.
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by agbameta: 4:15am On Aug 31, 2013
The mods need to delete this fake garbage...
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by cjrane: 4:21am On Aug 31, 2013

Meanwhile Yoruba people living peacefully in Igboland including Port Harcourt should not imagine for one second we have overlooked them in all this.Their time is coming..
@XereX,
Incase you think you are the only one tired of seeing foreigners in your state.
Anyhow, be informed that we are seriously enumerating and organizing for you guys.
We the indigenes are very tired of Yoruba taking the best paid jobs in our companies.They should leave our land and go back to yorubaland PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by musiwa1h: 4:35am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by XereX: 4:37am On Aug 31, 2013
cjrane:

Incase you didn't see this,and you cleverly cut it out.
Anyhow, be informed that we are seriously enumerating and organizing for you guys.
We the indigenes are very tired of Yoruba taking the best paid jobs in our companies.They should leave our land and go back to yorubaland PERIOD!

Is portharcourt part of southeast? You don't have anything to offer and again you can never find me attacking south south peeps, cos for the least fact I know they are very very accommodating to Yoruba people and we always don't bother about them.

Our problem is with the backstabbing folks that are on this thread celebrating the downfall of Lagos https://www.nairaland.com/1417909/lagos-ranked-4th-world-worst/2 . . .and still shamelessly want to eat from us. No room for backstabbing snakes anymore.

By the way, do you even know that ibos are not allow to buy properties in some towns in Rivers State? Every other person is allowed to buy land including the Hausas except the ibos in Omoku.
I lived well enough in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Bayelsa states. Keep your treachery to yourself. No Yoruba man is working in ANY company of notable repute in south east or employed by ibo in south east, heck which viable oil company is operating in south east? None!

9 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by cjrane: 4:39am On Aug 31, 2013
XereX:

Is portharcourt part of southeast? You don't have anything to offer and again you can never find me attacking south south peeps, cos for the least fact I know they are very very accommodating to Yoruba people and we always don't bother about them.

Our problem is with the backstabbing folks that are on this thread celebrating the downfall of Lagos https://www.nairaland.com/1417909/lagos-ranked-4th-world-worst/2 . . .and still shamelessly want to eat from us. No room for backstabbing snakes anymore.

By the way, do you even know that ibos are not allow to buy properties in some town in Rivers State? Every other person is allowed to buy land including the Hausas except the ibos in Omoku.
I lived well enough in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Bayelsa states. Keep your treachery to yourself. No Yoruba man is working in ANY company of notable repute in south east or employed by ibo in south east, heck which viable oil company is operating in south east? None!

No it is not SE,but it is Igboland.
Is Lagos South West ? Who built Lagos?

Anyhow, Yoruba people can make all the noise they like.It is their nature to make noise. They should act and then see what the repercussion will be for the pigs. You can keep deceiving yourself saying Igboland does not extend outside the SE, but you treat us all the same when you want to deport.Personally, i am not even from the SE zone. Anyhow, i have no words for cowards like you, who can only bark behind the comfort of a keyboard but can't bite!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by true2god: 4:42am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by AdmYamamoto: 4:46am On Aug 31, 2013
cjrane:
@XereX,
Incase you think you are the only one tired of seeing foreigners in your state.

Which land? Ibo land is Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu. You can divide it into as many states as you like but all of the states are just the size of Oyo State alone in the SW. That said, ibos are always trying to say the are from the SS, and claiming everybody they can find including Israel in the middle-east. My advice is that you go and build your state. Rivers is SS, not Iboland! And of course, the expatriate Mobil, Shell, etc that hired 100 Yoruba and 2 ibos is not blind, he has way more sense than the people complaining and he knows that it is dangerous to hire snakes into your house!

8 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by true2god: 4:56am On Aug 31, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

Which land? Ibo land is Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu. You can divide it into as many states as you like but all of the states are just the size of Oyo State alone in the SW. That said, ibos are always trying to say the are from the SS, and claiming everybody they can find including Israel in the middle-east. My advice is that you go and build your state. Rivers is SS, not Iboland! And of course, the expatriate Mobil, Shell, etc that hired 100 Yoruba and 2 ibos is not blind, he has way more sense than the people complaining and he knows that it is dangerous to hire snakes into your house!
No need arguing with u bro. I pray Nigeria remain one, but if it doesnt, Yorubas will kick Igbos out of Lagos and the Igbo kick the yorubas out of PH. Are Chibuike Amechi, Peter Odili. Chibudem Nwuche (forrmer national deputy speaker) yoruba or Igbo pple from SS?

I can see Yorubas general mentallity, Lagos belong to Yoruba and PH does not belong Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 31, 2013
XereX:

What is wrong with sending parasites back to their caves? Did T.A ORJI sacked and deported non indegenes from Abia State or not?

We the LAGOS state indegenes can't continue sleeping with backstabbing snakes in our homes. Else you have to show me where a Yoruba man is appointed commissioner in south. east. Nonsense!
What you don't realize is that these two states are not same! Is just like Abuja Govt. asking non Indigenes to either vacate their Govt. Offices or leave the state! Its bad. When has ndi igbo become Destitutes? The whole of under bridges in Apapa is occupied by what tribe.99.9 % of beggers in Lagos is what tribe or do fashola has another definition for destitutes. Is only in Nigeria that hustlers are called destitutes.Oga, why give a good dog bad name in other to sell it.Just admit that you were jealous and hustling rate is becoming so alarming that they might hijack the economy of the state in future. Like our elder said, igbos are not in competition with any tribe rather than their brothers back home.The heat is on and no tribe can fit in the competition. Remember Abuja is also another man's state and they are watching! Truely, there was a country!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by cjrane: 4:58am On Aug 31, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

Xerex,Why are you changing your thread name?
You can psyche yourself as many times as you like as to where Igboland is. I don't care if you say Yorubaland is PH. Igbos know themselves in Nigeria and what state of Nigeria they are found.

You murderers sure don't make a distinction between SE Igbo or SS Igbo when carrying out your evil.For you guys, Igbo is Igbo,except when you want to claim your right to live and prosper in Rivers State or parts of Delta State.
Anyhow,that is not what I'm concerned with. I dare your people to do that thing you and Fashola are threatening and see if Yoruba will live in peace in other parts of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by true2god: 5:04am On Aug 31, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

Iboland for where? Is it because you are landlocked that you are desperate to attach to any other land or because of their oil? Talk true and be honest for the first time in your life!! grin grin
Are Peter Odili, Rotimi Amechi, Chibudem Nwuche, Julius Agwu, Austin Okocha, Stephen okechukwu keshi, Chidi Loyde etc Igbos or not? Where are they from, south east or south south? I can see that ur stu,pidity is irredeemable, typical of ur pple.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by cjrane: 5:09am On Aug 31, 2013
true2god: Are Peter Odili, Rotimi Amechi, Chibudem Nwuche, Julius Agwu, Austin Okocha, Stephen okechukwu keshi, Chidi Loyde etc Igbos or not? Where are they from, south east or south south? I can see that ur stu,pidity is irredeemable, typical of ur pple.

Ofcourse, they are all "Yoruba people" now. grin

But when they want Keshi sacked for fielding Igbo in nations cup,they suddenly remember he is Igbo.
When they plotted to deny Peter Odili being Vice President to Yar' Adua, they appropriately remembered they didn't want an Igbo from SS as VP and an Igbo from SE as senate president!

Anyhow,this thread is deviating. Let fashola do what he must do in Lagos. We shall reply him appropriately.Until then, i don't have time for inherently treacherous people whose tribe teach them telling lies and deceit as a way of life.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by cKaiser: 5:13am On Aug 31, 2013
Some attache by force are calling Port Harcourt Iboland again

When would you ppl stick to your land locked caves?

https://www.nairaland.com/421192/not-igbo-ikwerre

Rivers Governor is named ROtimi does that make him Yoruba, Former Edo state governor is name John Oyegun does that make him Yoruba, Is Yakubu Aiyegbeni Yoruba? Are Omawumi, Omatsola, etc are they Yoruba

Why is it that some ppl are desperate to attache by force?

As for the Akabueze story, If true good riddance

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by fyneguy: 5:15am On Aug 31, 2013
I think Akabueze is going to be Ngige's running mate in the election
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 31, 2013
I add, eviction won't help the matter. I repeat, no human being can chase ndi igbo out of Lagos.What does it take one to become an indigene? We are already indigenes.Emulate their hustling spirit and you will love them. Its only natural for one to feel inferior when you have a brother who is Hard working which you are not. Killing him will only stire God's anger like in the case of Kahn and Abel. Constructive envy inspires emulation.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by cKaiser: 5:21am On Aug 31, 2013
^^ Just simply take that hustling spirit to Abia and develop the place to Dubai or why you wan kill yourself for another man land

6 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by Brimmie(m): 5:23am On Aug 31, 2013
Okk
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 31, 2013
Tribal bigots have already turned the thread to suit their selfish silly utterances. If Ben Akabueze was really sacked as most fools here deemed fit to call it, it's simply because he wants to pursue his political career in Anambra. As simple as that! angry

Xerex............

https://www.nairaland.com/1384132/anambra-governorship-election-chris-ngige

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria / Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices / Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.