Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked (8180 Views)

Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning / After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion / Anambra Governorship Election: Chris Ngige Ben Akabueze APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by XereX: 5:26am On Aug 31, 2013
cjrane:

No it is not SE,but it is Igboland.
Is Lagos South West ? Who built Lagos?

Anyhow, Yoruba people can make all the noise they like.It is their nature to make noise. They should act and then see what the repercussion will be for the pigs. You can keep deceiving yourself saying Igboland does not extend outside the SE, but you treat us all the same when you want to deport.Personally, i am not even from the SE zone. Anyhow, i have no words for cowards like you, who can only bark behind the comfort of a keyboard but can't bite!
I can't even go further than that. Portharcourt south east? what an ape you are.

You won't come alive if you go to portharcourt and spew that nonsense. The ikwerre man will surely put you back to your place.

As per Lagos, if you claim to build it then why is south east in such a mess?

This is how Lagos was before the independence, before the first ibo parasite set his foot in south west, before the federal capital status

[img]http://1.bp..com/-JrlxCn9Iys8/T6O3AV-McQI/AAAAAAAAASE/pG8k_JnFvE0/s400/CMSChurch.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by XereX: 5:32am On Aug 31, 2013
true2god: Are Peter Odili, Rotimi Amechi, Chibudem Nwuche, Julius Agwu, Austin Okocha, Stephen okechukwu keshi, Chidi Loyde etc Igbos or not? Where are they from, south east or south south? I can see that ur stu,pidity is irredeemable, typical of ur pple.

Look at this fool calling ikwerre men ibos? can't you be ashame for once? Is Richard Mofe Damijo a Yoruba man?

THERE IS NOTHING THE IKWERRE MAN HATE IN THIS WORLD LIKE CALLING HIM IBO.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by cjrane: 5:32am On Aug 31, 2013
cKaiser: ^^ Just simply take that hustling spirit to Abia and develop the place to Dubai or why you wan kill yourself for another man land

Well, if i must answer you,we are NOT leaving Lagos. No matter what Fashola or tribalists like you wish in their dream.
We are born in Lagos, we have contributed beyond immensely to its development, in partnership with other Nigerians as Hausa, Igala,Tiv,Efik,Ibibio,Idoma,Berom etc, and we shall die in Lagos.The FG also spent our commonwealth in Lagos building a capital,the way Abuja is being built now.
Aba, is being developed by people living in the city, including the Yoruba born there and who live there.
Now go and hug a transformer.
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by XereX: 5:35am On Aug 31, 2013
cKaiser: Some attache by force are calling Port Harcourt Iboland again

When would you ppl stick to your land locked caves?

https://www.nairaland.com/421192/not-igbo-ikwerre

Rivers Governor is named ROtimi does that make him Yoruba, Former Edo state governor is name John Oyegun does that make him Yoruba, Is Yakubu Aiyegbeni Yoruba? Are Omawumi, Omatsola, etc are they Yoruba

Why is it that some ppl are desperate to attache by force?

As for the Akabueze story, If true good riddance

It is very sickening to see how ibos are ashamed of their heritage and can't be on their own without attaching to others by force. The other shameless dolt is even calling portharcourt ibo land? smh!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 31, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1384132/anambra-governorship-election-chris-ngige

Read up this link above you bigoted fools! That's the reason he resigned and not sacked by LASG. angry

Unconfirmed Insider Reports have revealed that there are on-
going talks within APC officials on a possible governorship
ticket for the upcoming Anambra state Guber elections which
will see Senator Chris Ngige (Senator Anambra Central) running
under the flag of APC with Mr Ben Akubueze (Honourable
Commissioner Lagos State Government) as Deputy.
An Idea was also mooted which will see the office of the
Deputy Governor encompass the duties of Planning, Budgeting
and Investments.
Speaking to one of the stakeholders, it was disclosed that a
group top Anambra Professionals are working on a grand
strategic plan which would see a quick turnaround in the
economic fortunes of the stage which has suffered over the
past few years under the Government of Governor Peter Obi
and APGA. According to the said official, Governor Peter Obi
took over a state which was one of the fastest growing states in
terms of infrastructure and other socio-economic factors and
turned it to one “Big Village”.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by cjrane: 5:36am On Aug 31, 2013
XereX:

Look at this fool calling ikwerre men ibos? can't you be ashame for once? Is Richard Mofe Damijo a Yoruba man?

THERE IS NOTHING THE IKWERRE MAN HATE IN THIS WORLD LIKE CALLING HIM IBO.

Just the same way Aworis are not Yoruba and they own Lagos!
Lagos was never part of Western Region of Nigeria. It was the Federal Capital. Go check your history.

THERE IS NOTHING THE AWORI MAN HATE IN THIS WORLD LIKE CALLING HIM YORUBA.
Fashola is from Ekiti State,but he has the effrontery to claim Lagos and even deport people whose parents were born in Lagos!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 31, 2013
Fashola is not from Lagos state? shocked

5.47am is a good time to laugh my a$$ out!! grin grin
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by masu: 5:48am On Aug 31, 2013
Festus Adedayo was Special Assistant to the governor of Enugu state.

http://www.ebeano.org/articles/Enugu_testimony.html
http://www.ebeano.org/articles/Nigerians_will_carve_role_for_Nnamani.html

Am not ibo but i continue telling my ibo friends to stop buying any properties in yoruba state because of what i hear my yoruba friends saying.
Yorubas has deep hatred to you ibos but always pretend and move about on media to say the opposite.
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 31, 2013
poor things! Ethnic nonsense as usual.
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 31, 2013
masu: Festus Adedayo was Special Assistant to the governor of Enugu state.

http://www.ebeano.org/articles/Enugu_testimony.html
http://www.ebeano.org/articles/Nigerians_will_carve_role_for_Nnamani.html

Am not ibo but i continue telling my ibo friends to stop buying any properties in yoruba state because of what i hear my yoruba friends saying.
Yorubas has deep hatred to you ibos but always pretend and move about on media to say the opposite.
Hmmmm....this is not funny! cry
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by naptu2: 5:57am On Aug 31, 2013
berem: https://www.nairaland.com/1384132/anambra-governorship-election-chris-ngige

Read up this link above you bigoted fools! That's the reason he resigned and not sacked by LASG. angry

Unconfirmed Insider Reports have revealed that there are on-
going talks within APC officials on a possible governorship
ticket for the upcoming Anambra state Guber elections which
will see Senator Chris Ngige (Senator Anambra Central) running
under the flag of APC with Mr Ben Akubueze (Honourable
Commissioner Lagos State Government) as Deputy.
An Idea was also mooted which will see the office of the
Deputy Governor encompass the duties of Planning, Budgeting
and Investments.
Speaking to one of the stakeholders, it was disclosed that a
group top Anambra Professionals are working on a grand
strategic plan which would see a quick turnaround in the
economic fortunes of the stage which has suffered over the
past few years under the Government of Governor Peter Obi
and APGA. According to the said official, Governor Peter Obi
took over a state which was one of the fastest growing states in
terms of infrastructure and other socio-economic factors and
turned it to one “Big Village”.

God bless you.
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by XereX: 5:57am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by seedord247(m): 6:00am On Aug 31, 2013
XereX: [img]http://1.bp..com/-6Dd7Y9eBkUc/T6O2LOx42FI/AAAAAAAAARc/w0_qevBZDKk/s280/carter_bridge.jpg[/img]

Do you see ANYONE with red cap in this picture?

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 31, 2013
cjrane:

Just the same way Aworis are not Yoruba and they own Lagos!
Lagos was never part of Western Region of Nigeria. It was the Federal Capital. Go check your history.

THERE IS NOTHING THE AWORI MAN HATE IN THIS WORLD LIKE CALLING HIM YORUBA.
Fashola is from Ekiti State,but he has the effrontery to claim Lagos and even deport people whose parents were born in Lagos!

Lagos Island is Different from Lagos state my friend.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 31, 2013
cjrane:
O'l boy Sharaap! Which one is Lagos Island and Lagos state now?
The border of lagos has not changed since 1960!

BTW, For those still doubting if fashola is from Ekiti state,not Lagos, go to Oba of Lagos and read the history of Lagos!
The worst thing with discussing with you guys is that like your parents,you are pathological liars with no regard for the truth. Another is posting a picture and saying it was shot in lagos in 1940, where was the picture tagged with date?

no need for insults . if you cant make your point without insulting me . go and sit at the sidelines.

The metropolitan areas (Colony Province) of Ikeja, Agege, Mushin, Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry were administered by the Western Region. The State took off as an administrative entity on April 11, 1968 with Lagos Island serving the dual role of being the State and Federal Capital

Re educate yourself
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 31, 2013
cjrane:

No type of lies you guys are incapable of lol... grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Of course when there is no facts from your end to give a sound rebuttal you resorted into typing 100s of emoticons to mask your ignorance and lies

BUSTED!
Re: Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 31, 2013
No one should blame Lagos state govt if this is true. In Nigeria, we are wonderful pretenders. We've been pretending to be one for too long when actually we're not. This will always show up naturally. Late Sir Ahmadu Bello said it. If accept this truth, we'll be happier in Nigeria. No matter where you live, as long as you are black, you're from Africa in Peter Tosh'es voice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Haven’t Received Bailout Fund – Ondo / Sheriff Vs Makarfi:Appeal Court To Decide PDPs Authentic National Chairman Today / Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.