Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Please Auto Gurus. I Need Help With For My New Honda Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Auto Gurus. I Need Help With For My New Honda Car (873 Views)

Abandoned Honda Car On Aboh Road, Delta / For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition / Pls Help!!!! I Need Your Advice Auto Gurus On My Toyota Camry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Auto Gurus. I Need Help With For My New Honda Car by aluta2: 6:42am On Aug 31, 2013
Model-honda CRV
Year-2000
Engine type-I4
Pls what engine oil and Gear oil is suitable for the car, the battery head was remove the radio was asking for code. Pls what can I do to solve the issue.
Re: Please Auto Gurus. I Need Help With For My New Honda Car by arcis: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Open your car safe, under it you will see a code for your tape. Best of luck.
Re: Please Auto Gurus. I Need Help With For My New Honda Car by cardoctor(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
aluta2: Model-honda CRV
Year-2000
Engine type-I4
Pls what engine oil and Gear oil is suitable for the car, the battery head was remove the radio was asking for code. Pls what can I do to solve the issue.

Mobil xhp should be ok for your engine. Being a 2000, your transmission should be using the honda ATF-Z1. Any other atf may damage your gearbox.

As for the radio code, you should find the code in your car manual booklet if it was written down by the previous owner or the code strip is still attached. Its a four number code. If not, then you will have to decode it by a car radio code expert.

Car-Doctor.
Re: Please Auto Gurus. I Need Help With For My New Honda Car by aluta2: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tanks @arcis and car doctor. Will search de car safe for de code. Hv look @ de manual de code is not dere
Re: Please Auto Gurus. I Need Help With For My New Honda Car by DAY12(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
Contact Day11 Service for all your Radio Code and Navigation problem

serviceday11@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS; World's First Flying Car With Special Features Set To Be Unveiled / Kia Takes Nigeria-made Vehicles To Motor Show / Best Coolant For A 2006 Honda Civic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.