Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? (12728 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US / Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? / Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by maclatunji: 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Archmed: CNN HEADLINE NEWS: U.S.A to strike Syria in 24hrs.
IBOman (in Syria):Nna mhen..wetin come b ma biziness.Ogbuefi!!..abeg take key go open warehouse.Customers don dey SHOPu..FOOLISHI PIPU.
HAUSAman (in Syria):shege dan boroba..U.S.A I dey craze...?..How I go save am for my cow oo..kai!!
YORUBAman(in Syria): Yeee!!..mogbé!!

The United States is not attacking Syria in days. There is going to be a Congressional debate on the matter. It will take about 2 weeks minimum for a decision on the matter because Congress is on break.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by 3RNEST(m): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
where is syria>>
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I would rather die here in syria than coming back to nigerian
and i qo marry your wife and Dotta be that for free of charge
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by NovusHomo(m): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2013
Osahon7: Nigerians based in syria,i heard the country is at war now and USA is plannin an attack..Pls hope u guys are already on your way home? Lets know how you guys are doing Courtsey:A CONCERNED NIGERIAN

You just heard? On what planet have you been hiding?
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by ozoemeka(m): 7:12am On Sep 01, 2013
BOKO HARAM HEADQUARTERS

please don't bomb this thread

adaobi123: Nigerians are in Syria ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by beckyomas(f): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2013
maclatunji:

The United States is not attacking Syria in days. There is going to be a Congressional debate on the matter. It will take about 2 weeks minimum for a decision on the matter because Congress is on break.
Where's your sense of humor? The guy was just being funny, that's all wink
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Godson201333(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2013
beckyomas:

Dont mind him,Some people just like exaggeration.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by eugene81: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2013
Despite present hard times in this country of ours,naija still remain the best place to be...If your complain is too much,visit any of the listed countries embassy for visa(for relocation)afganistan,iraq,syria,eygpt and lebanon. And for those adamant nigerians in syria,A word is enough for the wise(military airstrikes)
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Electronzeez(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2013
beckyomas:
must you display your stupidity? He is only being serious, thats all.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by eugene81: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
Where in this part of the world that you won't find nigerians? Even the so called somalia and burundi
,Naija for sure.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by maclatunji: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
beckyomas:
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by nutarious(f): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
emmysenior: [size=14pt] Human beings are so complex.
They fight wars to kill in the name of making peace.

They cut down trees, turn em into papers and write "save the trees on the papers".

So complex set of species.

Some twist and turn the bible/koran just to buttress their dirty evil deeds. [/size]
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by kennybuda: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
They can still rent from nigerian pastors,I need a privat jet pls am still waiting.
BedLam: if you can'tccome to Nigeria, maybe for some reason related to financial issues or so, you can trek to Yemen. I heard it's not far. And for those waiting for private jet please the only private jet available has Already been put on sale by AMCON but if there's any way u can swim or fly via witchcraft, please do!

From a concerned but unsympathetic NIGERIAN
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by kennybuda: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
ABI YOU NO WANT MAKE I COLLECT MY SHARE FROM THE NATIONAL CAKE TAKE AM EASY OOO
kolima1067: dem tell u say government dey fear u abi.no worry dem go send u wheel barrow.not only private jet
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by kennybuda: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
shesszi: lol you dey wait for aeroplane for railway station
grin
shesszi: lol you dey wait for aeroplane for railway station
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by badesco(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
You mean Nigerians are living is Syria? i can't belief it.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by papi365: 5:30am On Sep 06, 2013
badesco: You mean Nigerians are living is Syria? i can't belief it.
WETIN U NO BELIEVE? ABEG GO SIT DOWN OR GO SLEEP. U HAV HIGH TEMP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists From Mali Planning To infiltrate borders, Attack Abuja - Immigration / Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 / Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.