Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions (6113 Views)

Drug Dispensing Officer Wanted At Fusion Nest Fertility Centre / The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) / Is Moi-moi Healthy? All Ideas And Suggestions Are Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by Sadhana29: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dear All, I am starting this new topic to discuss about the best fertility centres in India. we can ask the queries about the infertility and also get suggestions from the doctors, the patients experiences about the treatments they had for infertility and the struggles faced in Conceiving.
Come discuss and give information about the hospitals and the treatments so that couple who are in needy can get their information here.
This thread should be one stop centre to provide all the information.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by olas24u(f): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Depends on the amount you are ready to spend.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by Jessiepaul2007: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2013
Hi, Good thread. I personally feel that India is the best place for the Infertility treatment. The cost of the treatments are comparatively best.The success rates and the treatment methods are also well advanced and that is why foreigners prefer India as the favorite destination for treatment.
I also undergone infertility treatment in Chennai, India. I got the best results and good treatment than I expected. Any suggestions about the same I can give u friends. God bless all.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by Angel2013(f): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2013
Hi, I am an married women. Had been suffering from PCOS for the past many years. after marriage we had postponed conceiving for about 2 years and now started our ttc. Its been 9 months but still i am unable to conceive. I undergone some treatment for the same here but still i am not able to get out of it. Since u had mentioned about India i am ready to take the treatment there, Can i get the solution for the same in the fertility centre in Chennai which u r mentioning. Loking forward to hear from u.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by Sadhana29: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hi Angel, u are looking for the best fertility centre in Chennai, I can suggest u the centre in which i undergone the treatment. I am also suffering from the similar problem like you. Then i approached the doctor Samundi sankari there in the hospital. She was been referred by my friend to whom doctor is their family gynae. I got the best and the successful treatment by her. Since then she is been my family gynae. I had referred many of my friends and my relatives to the doctor. Everyone are satisfied by the way the doctor treated. Hope you also can have a try there.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by Roopas81: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hi friends,a very good thread, good step taken. This will be helpful for those who are searching for the good fertility centres for the Infertility treatment in India. Sure, Sadhana ur motive to make this thread a one place to get all the information's related to all the infertility related queries is excellent. I had also been benefited through on of the online forums. Can get good suggestions from the people who are already undergone treatment and aware of the same.
All the best friends.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by evangellin: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
I am Evangellin. Is it that good, the infertility treatment in Chennai, i.e. in India. found this thread and seen people posting about it. Its new to me. i know people travel to India for the treatment. I am also looking for the treatment to undergo in India, i would consider this place. Friends give me some more suggestions about where and which fertility centre would be fine. thanks.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by evangellin: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2013
Dear all, One of my friend suggested the Srushti Fertility Centre in Chennai, Sadhana, the doctor u r mentioning, is the one practising the ivf treatment in that hospital, If so pls give me the details, reg the same, your experiences and what is the success rate and cost if possible. so that i can plan accordingly about my treatment.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by Sadhana29: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2013
Hi Evangellin, yes i undergone the treatment at Srushti Fertility centre, in chennai, India. I had successful treatment there after trying out many options. i could say she is my luckiest doctor. From then, i use to meet her what ever the problem i have, recently one of my cousin in India also undergone the IVF treatment there. she is also very much satisfied by the way the doctor is treating.
U can even search about Dr. Samundi Sankari online and get suggestions from some more friends and decide.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by RahulOzil: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hi,, Right time i found this thread. I am planning to undergo treatment in India. we are married couple and had been struggling to conceive for about 3 years. Had undergone many medical tests here and moved to some places. The costs are really very high. The doctors suggested that only the way we can have baby is through surrogacy. I browsed the internet for the best fertility centres and the surrogacy. In my research i understood that, India is the best for the surrogacy.

Which is the best place for surrogacy, either contact the surrogacy agencies or fertility centres provide us the options. Friends pls give me suggestions.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by Roopas81: 6:42am On Oct 01, 2013
Hi friend so sorry for ur situation. What u said is correct. India is the best place for commercial surrogacy. U better approach a Good fertility centre for the surrogacy. They will have the options for the same. Its always best to undergo, through doctor advice instead of approaching directly to the agencies. I am familiar with Chennai, Srushti Fertility centre where dr.samundi sankari is the doctor. Since i undergone the treatment there, i can say they will help you a lot in this. their treatment is good and the service is also very nice. its my personal opinion.

Pls take more suggestions and u can decide on it, because its all about the life and also the money. All the best. God bless all.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by RahulOzil: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2013
Hii ,, friend,, thanks for your valuable suggestion. surely i will consider ur advise and enquire about the hospital. i also got some more opinions about preshanth hospital and iswarya hospital in Chennai which are good at infertility treatments. I will get suggestions from my friends and relatives who are residing in Chennai, and take a decision for the treatment.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by Roopas81: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hi all had a very good day with my baby. Spent so happily.. some times i feel that, how would be the life, if i didn't get my baby. thank god. how r u all.. god bless u alll
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by evangellin: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hi all.. Good thread and thanks to all for sharing this useful information. sadhana really many thanks for u for giving me your valuable suggestion and suggesting the doctor. I sent a mail to the doctor, i got an immediate response asking for all the medical reports and my history in general was taken, follow up everything was really nice and reached my expectations. Hope will get the successful treatment ahead. Planning to personally meet the doctor for the treatment. Pray for me which help me have a baby.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by JoyJimmyUdoh: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hi Evangellin! thanks so much for this useful information. pls i'll like to know the cost for ivf at srushti and also the air fare to india.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by evangellin: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Hi yet to know the details. i sent enquiry from the website www.motherababy.com and then i got response from their patient coordinator. I just discussed about my problems and had consultation over phone, did not enquire about the rate tariff, since i feel it will be affordable than in US and other countries. i think u can also do the same process so that u will get all the informations. Travel to India is also bit cheaper. Good luck.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by JoyJimmyUdoh: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Thanks so much and God bless.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by evangellin: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hi got the reply from the Hospital. the cost is very less compared to the other centres which i already enquired. the difference is around 80,000INR , i.e less in Srushti Hospital. so i had decided to fly to India for the treatment. In the month of November hopefully i will be starting my treatment. All the best to u also friend. God bless all...
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by Roopas81: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
All the best evagellin.. for the treatment. Hope u will have successful treatment in the hospital will get your dream child soon. god bless. take care.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by RahulOzil: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dear all, Got appointment in the month of December in Srushti Hospital with Dr. Samundi Sankari. She has reviewed all my medical reports and gave the appointment for me and my wife. In my enquiry about all the 3 hospitals, srushti hospital is charging less comparatively and came to know that the doctor is the senior most and had experience of nearly 25 years. So i hope she can understand us well and can get the good treatment. Looking forward for the success. Pray for us.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by evangellin: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2013
Hi, wow good to hear that. all the best for the treatment. i am going to get the treatment in the next month. will inform you about it. take care.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by Sadhana29: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hi Rahul,, how is your treatment going on have u started and what about your treatment evangellin. Hope you will get the good treatment in India. Pls update your treatment details so that it will be helpful to all
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by RahulOzil: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hi friend, We havent started our treatment in India, we just got the online consultation from the doctor. Making arrangements to fly to India for the treatment in December month. surely will update the status of the treatment. Thanks for the concern Sadhana.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by evangellin: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hii all, i am in India,, got my first consultation with the doctor, which boosted me and gave me lo of faith and confidence that i will go back to my home with my dream child. Looking forward for the best. Pray me my friends.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by RahulOzil: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2013
Great, good to hear evan, all the best. take care of your health and pray to god that surely u will fulfill ur dreams. god bless u.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by Sadhana29: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2013
All the best evangellin. Will be praying to god for your success. Have faith and be confident surely u will get your baby. eat healthy, tell me the good news. god bless you.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by evangellin: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2013
Hii, I had started my treatment. will be finishing the ivf in another 20 days. i will meet you friends once everything is done. Hoping to share the good news with u all. friends pls pray for me, that i had to conceive in this cycle only. god bless all....
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by jumi07601: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Goodluck Evangellin! Thanks for your posts which will help and encourage others who also unfortunately are facing challenges TTC. How are you finding your experience at Srushti so far? It looks like you'll be there for over 30 days... why that long?

Take care.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by evangellin: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Thanks Jumi, Ya Hospital is good, the service is also good. ya min of 23 to 25 days should be there in the hospital for the entire cycle till the embryo implantation. so Looking forward for the success..
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by stellausih: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hi Evagelin! it's good to know u are doing great with your treatment. may the Lord grant u success in Jesus name. pls i'll like to know the air fare to India thro and fro, the accommodation cost and also the cost of ivf treatment per cycle. thanks. looking forward to hearing from u.
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by evangellin: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thanks Stella, Thanks for the blessings too. the cost of IVF per cycle for me they said is around 1,85,000 INR, and reg stay they have suite rooms for foreign patients, I am staying there itself, have provided home facilities there, we cook for ourselves. Having a great time in India, particularly in Chennai, Hope Lord will support me to get success in this cycle itself. God bless all...
Re: Best Fertility Centre In India- Online Queries And Suggestions by stellausih: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2013
Hi Evangelin! thanks so much for your response. i am confident in my spirit that the merciful God will look upon u with his eyes of mercy and He will give u conception in this first try. by His grace u shall come back fullfilled in Jesus name. the suite rooms u mentioned for foreign patients, are they free of charge or do u pay certain amount? if so, pls i'll like to know how much. likewise, i'll like to know the cost for flight to India thro and fro. thanks. looking forward to hearing from u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forever Living Product / COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria / Patients Lament As Doctors’ Strike Continues In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.