Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? (1629 Views)

How To Conqure/cure Ulcer Naturally: Be Spiritual And Health Conscious / 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) / What If The Sun Is Actually Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by MrTroll(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
plaetton:

Hhmm.
Open my eyes? I have to wear sunshades to protect myself for now now.
Are you suggesting that I remove my shades and look straight into the light? shocked
you do err sire. Open your spiritual eyes. Go to the Lord of Light in humble submission.
wiegraf: [img]http://3.bp..com/_2fdwS3Y1VhU/S-MChqb_jhI/AAAAAAAAXiM/GV6EcFz7nS4/s400/catch_the_sun_33.jpg[/img]

I know atheists like to talk about evidence. You can't see it, so it's impossible. What do you have to say to this, hmm?

Checkmate atheists

^^^
see this? Proof of sun worshippers. See as they control the sun. Physical proof people!!!
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2013
All glory to the great light God.
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2013
plaetton:

Finally, perhaps a Daniel has come to judgement.

Pls sire, I am hungry for enlightenment: the spiritual kind. Science doesn't give me peace of mind and bliss.

Lololol. You don dey craze so.
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by plaetton: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. You don dey craze so.

Na so I a see am o
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by ninja4life(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lmao cant stop laughing @ people's comment okay let me add mine hmm dats a warning to u from d god od sun d omnipotent and omniscience god of d universe for u to stop fucking those ashawos in ur area cos d god of sun is angry so repent b4 its too late or else na venus straight for eternal purnishment.lmao religious mentality,smh
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by plaetton: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
ninja4life: Lmao cant stop laughing @ people's comment okay let me add mine hmm dats a warning to u from d god od sun d omnipotent and omniscience god of d universe for u to stop fucking those ashawos in ur area cos d god of sun is angry so repent b4 its too late or else na venus straight for eternal purnishment.lmao religious mentality,smh

I no fit do that one o.
I have no guarantee that there is any fun in heaven.
It is not like jihadist we get 72 virgins to sin party with.
Dem own better.

Make sun god leave me alone o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Without Religion How Do You Think The World would Have Been? / Prophet Bushiri:Miracle Fire Descends from Heaven To Burn Charms(video) / The Idea Of God - Where Did It Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.