Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) (33278 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=115033

Can Rev Father Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, rise and take a bow? When many other prophets went the way of Balaam, making predictions for filthy lucre and falling over themselves to foretell a second term in office for President Goodluck Jonathan, Father Mbaka trod an unbeaten and unpopular path. At the risk of his life, he said Gen Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) would win the 2015 presidential election.

Before then, Father Mbaka had been an ardent Jonathan supporter. He had said good things about the President and his aspirations for 2015, but obviously, he spoke like a man that he was. When the Spirit of God chose to speak through him, even the Catholic priest had no choice. He became like clay in the hands of the potter: yielded and still. Today, we have a true prophet to the nations in Father Mbaka.

Also, can Prophet Joseph Kehinde Oladipupo of Faith and Victory Church, Akure, Ondo State, stand up and be recognized? In March this year, he had predicted a Buhari victory, saying: “Jonathan will lose hands down. If he wins the election, then God didn’t send me as His servant… He told me while interceding for Nigeria that Jonathan is not the next president. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari will win the presidential election, and he will rule this country democratically.”

How about Ibadan, Oyo State based prophet, Wale Olagunju of The Seed of God Chapel? Garland him, please. This was what he said early this year: “Buhari is the next president of Nigeria… His votes will supersede the votes Abiola got in 1993. Jonathan’s days as President of Nigeria are numbered.” Word for word, the prophecy came to pass. M.K.O. Abiola won over eight million votes in 1993, Buhari has now won over 15 million, to become our President-elect. Prophet Olagunju, you have every reason to walk tall, and rejoice, even boast, in the Lord your God. Yes, how else is a true prophet known? The Good Book says when a man prophesies, and what he says comes to pass, then know that the man has been sent by God. But when a man says, “Thus says the Lord,” when the Lord has not spoken, such man is setting himself up for shame and disgrace.

However, we only started this piece with a digression. We are not talking today about men (and possibly women) who saw the future correctly, but those who really did not see anything, or saw partly through a glass, and could not properly decipher the message they got. A caveat, however: our intention is not to mock or deride anybody. The purpose is simple. We want to establish that only God has the final say in the affairs of men, and no man can pontifically declare what will happen in future, to the exclusion of the divine powers. God is the ultimate. He has the final say at any given time, and He has not ceded that authority to man. Repeat: Not to any man, whether he’s a prophet, diviner or futurologist. Jehovah has the final say.

You can’t mention top three prophets in the country before his name pops up. Primate Theophilus Oluwasaanu Olabayo is Founder of Evangelical Church of Yahweh, based in Lagos. He has name and reputation in the rank of top seers in Nigeria. But in respect of 2015 elections, he hit the crossbar, not once, but twice. Olabayo, an ardent follower of the soccer game, failed to find the back of the net on who wins the presidential race, and who becomes Lagos State governor. Hear the man: “God has revealed to me that if at all there is going to be presidential election, it will be inconclusive just like the June 12 (1993 election) that we had during the time of the late Chief M.K.O. Abiola.”

Well, the elections held. And despite the potentially disruptive antics of Elder Godsday Orubebe during the announcement of the results, the process was not truncated, so the election was not rendered inconclusive. Primate Olabayo missed it. He hit the crossbar.

And on Lagos State governor, hear the prophet: “Jimi Agbaje will have more support of the people, and this is what will cause uproar in some circles if at all there is going to be election. Jimi Agbaje will have the upper hand because the candidate that should have won the election for APC was not given the chance to be presented as the party’s governorship candidate in Lagos. APC should have presented Ganiyu Solomon, he was God’s anointed candidate.”

Well, Solomon lost at the party primaries, but like a great sportsman, he threw his weight behind Akinwunmi Ambode. He campaigned for him vigorously. And the latter is governor-elect today. Agbaje did not win, and Olabayo hit the crossbar again.

Another Grade A prophet is Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele, Founder of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke-Afa, Isolo, Lagos. Ayodele looks into the seeds of time, and can tell you which one will grow, and which will not. The man is also given to much philanthropy, a thing I admire highly about him. But what is his report card on 2015 elections? Let’s listen to the man, since the Good Book says: “by your words, ye shall be justified, and by your words, ye shall be condemned.”

Hear Ayodele: “Kaduna is going to be very bloody. PDP may take Kaduna, but it’s going to be by narrow margin. Yobe, Gombe, Benue, Delta, Akwa Ibom, all those states will be won by PDP.”

April 11 has come and gone. Mercifully, Kaduna was not bloody, and PDP did not take the state, APC did. Again, it was not by narrow margin. Rather Nasir El-Rufai beat Ramalan Yero by a landslide. The incumbent became so punch drunk that he threw in the towel from his corner, and congratulated his opponent before the entire results were released. He needed to save himself from further blows to the solar plexus.

Yet again, PDP did not win Yobe and Benue as Primate Ayodele predicted. Dear prophet, what happened? I can hear the ball hit the crossbar with a loud bang, followed by a ricochet, and bouncing back into the field of play.

Hear Ayodele on the presidential race, talking about Jonathan: “This election is a lesson for him and there are still lessons for him to learn if he now gets it back. He still needs a lot of prayers. But in the midst of all these ups and downs, he may still have a very slim chance of winning the election. I don’t see any landslide victory at all between him and Buhari. At the end of the day, PDP will win the federal, but the party will crash after the elections.”

PDP will win the federal. Really? The last time I checked, the party lost by about 2.5 million votes, and is currently in disarray, winning only seven out of 26 state governorship seats so far declared from last weekend’s election.

Primate Ayodele owes us explanations on Lagos, particularly. He had said the APC would lose, if it fielded Ambode. And when confronted later on that prediction, he hinged everything on God. “Let the Lord justify His words for He exalts His words above His name,” the prophet declared. Now that Ambode has won Lagos, did God change His mind? Over to you, Primate!

Prophet Joshua Iginla. He’s a big tree in the forest of prophets. He sees great things, many of which have come to pass. But on who will be president from May 29, this year, he missed it big time. Loud bang! The crossbar shook, and almost fell.

“I am not a politician nor belong to any political party. I am just speaking God’s mind,” Iginla had declared in a January 2015 interview. “The person sitting on the seat might not be perfect but he will retain the seat. It’s not guesswork… President Jonathan will win, but he has to pray about his health and so many political blows.”

President Jonathan will win, said Iginla. But the man did not win. So, what says the prophet now?

During the ground breaking ceremony of the 80,000-seater City of Wonder tabernacle of his Champions Royal Assembly in Abuja last December, Iginla had again affirmed: “The President should pray very well because he will win the election but will suffer political blows that he might live to nurse for the rest of his life. I saw political blows, which entail you might be in power but nursing political injuries that refused to heal.”

Brother Joshuaaa! What happened? We’re all ears.

He’s not very long on the national scene, but Apostle Joshua Suleman has shot himself into reckoning in a very short time. There are many predictions he made that have come to pass, but since we’re talking of only those that hit the crossbar today, let’s consider these ones from the Auchi, Edo State based prophet.

“Presidential ticket will split APC.” No, it did not. It even rather united the party. “Jonathan will manipulate second term. He may rig himself to power, but will not complete the tenure the tenure.” No, Jonathan did not even get a second term. “APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan.” APC is not claiming government, rather it has been declared victor at the polls. “Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don’t see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them, but I see them go home.” Well, the two governors are home – in their respective government houses.

Nobody can tell me that Archbishop John Obiokeke of God Pentecostal Mission Churches Worldwide does not see things. He sees. One day in 2006, he had visited us at The Sun Newspapers. After the courtesy visit, he began to reel out prophecies concerning some of us that hosted him. Most of them have come to pass. He even named one of our staff that was not in the reception team. He said we should tell him to be careful about his health. Sadly, that one died not long after. So, Obiokeke sees.

But on 2015 election, he saw amiss, and has hit the crossbar again, just as he did in 2007, when he said former military ruler, Ibrahim Babangida, would be president. In January, this year, Obiokeke had declared: “God is saying that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock. For reasons best known to Him, Jonathan, even though will rig, is still going to be the President… The election is going to be tight, but Jonathan will return.”

Smack, on the crossbar. Somebody, please find me the prophet’s phone number. He owes us an explanation.

Dr Success Ibeakanma, Senior Pastor of Royal Choice Ministries, Lagos: “In the presidential election of 2015, APC will try but PDP will win.” Verdict? Crossbar.

Rev. Saviour Efe Awusi, Founder and General Overseer of God’s Divine Favour Evangelical Church, Okota, Lagos: “Thus says the Lord. By my mercy, President Jonathan would surely win this year’s (February 14) presidential election. And all those who are against him shall be put to shame.” Verdict? Crossbar, with the upright shaking vigorously!

Pastor Dr Emeka Agwu, Organizer/Host, Diaspora Prayers for Dr Jonathan’s Victory, is also the General Overseer of Voice of Evangelism International, Houston, Texas, USA. Magisterially, he had declared before the elections: “They want Jonathan resigned or changed, but God has given Jonathan the 2015 election key of victory.” True? The key we see Jonathan holding is that of his home in Otuoke, Bayelsa State. Verdict? Dr Agwu hit the crossbar. And a miss is as good as a mile.

Let me end this piece with the way I always end my interventions on prophecies that miss, which I do at the beginning of every New Year:

“No man has the final say over anything. Only God does. Times and seasons are in His hands. Prophecies are for our edification, for our encouragement and blessing. But God never reveals everything to finite man. If He reveals everything, then He would not be God again. No wonder the Good Book says the things that are revealed are for men, while the ones that are hidden are for God. If God has hidden something in His superior knowledge, why should I go and poke my nose into it, trying to sniff it out? ‘He that pries into every cloud shall be struck by thunderbolt,’ so goes the saying. So, I take the things God has revealed, and respect His decision on the ones He keeps to Himself – lest I hit the crossbar.”

107 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by Maczeelly(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Okiez........FTC tinz »»»»»»»»»
Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Business men behind the pulpit.

14 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by MarieSucre(f): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Prophecies these days are akin to the Texas Sharper Shooter Fallacy. Fire off random shots in the dark, switch on the light and paint bulls eye around the spots where your bullet hit, then do a victory dance on your detractors face. Taaaaaaah! If my eyes have not seen it, my hands have not felt it, my ears will refuse to hear it neither will my tongue transmitt it.

*modified*

I prophesy It shall rain Pringles.

14 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Well, the elections held. And despite the potentially
disruptive antics of Elder Godsday Orubebe during
the announcement of the results, the process was
not truncated, so the election was not rendered
inconclusive. Primate Olabayo missed it. He hit the
crossbar. Lol!

Believe these men of money who pride themselves as men of God at your own peril.

10 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by simiolu1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hopper did will make fp
Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by yorke1: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Election that wasn't free and fair. What kind of prophesy is that. It is the same election underage Almajiri were allowed to vote for Buhari. Unless a free and fair election is conducted, the prophecy is mere fallacy.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by Pavore9: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
Can Rev Father Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, rise and take a bow. cool cool cool cool

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
The sun will shine tomorrow. There's a prophecy for you. Thank me later

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by Pavore9: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
These guys are gamblers.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by ekim004(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Warrah bout oyedepo nd da oritsejafor abi femi I dnt blame dem in M.I's voice "money dey open eye no bowl leg" sai baba all d way

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by Dyt(f): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
All this epistle just to say same thing we know?
Deep sigh
Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by condralbede(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mbaka my man

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by Pebcak: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
grin grin grin [size=18pt] in summary fake prophesies by fake prophets of doom[/size], IMOO i dont mind them seeing because physically not every body that say i can see can truely see WHEN THEY START SAYING "THUS SAYS THE LORD"... "GOD SAID..." who is lying? how and why will you lie on GOD?

Primate Theophilus Oluwasaanu Olabayo is Founder of Evangelical Church of Yahweh, based in Lagos “God has revealed to me that if at all there is going to be presidential election, it will be inconclusive just like the June 12 (1993 election) that we had during the time of the late Chief M.K.O. Abiola.”
Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele, Founder of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke-Afa, Isolo, Lagos “Kaduna is going to be very bloody. PDP may take Kaduna, but it’s going to be by narrow margin. Yobe, Gombe, Benue, Delta, Akwa Ibom, all those states will be won by PDP.”

April 11 has come and gone. Mercifully, Kaduna was not bloody, and PDP did not take the state, APC did. Again, it was not by narrow margin. Rather Nasir El-Rufai beat Ramalan Yero by a landslide PDP did not win Yobe and Benue as Primate Ayodele predicted

Hear Ayodele on the presidential race, talking about Jonathan: “This election is a lesson for him and there are still lessons for him to learn if he now gets it back. He still needs a lot of prayers. But in the midst of all these ups and downs, he may still have a very slim chance of winning the election. I don’t see any landslide victory at all between him and Buhari. At the end of the day, PDP will win the federal, but the party will crash after the elections.”

Prophet Joshua Iginla “I am not a politician nor belong to any political party. I am just speaking God’s mind,” Iginla had declared in a January 2015 interview. “The person sitting on the seat might not be perfect but he will retain the seat. It’s not guesswork… President Jonathan will win, but he has to pray about his health and so many political blows.”

During the ground breaking ceremony of the 80,000-seater City of Wonder tabernacle of his Champions Royal Assembly in Abuja last December, Iginla had again affirmed: “The President should pray very well because he will win the election but will suffer political blows that he might live to nurse for the rest of his life. I saw political blows, which entail you might be in power but nursing political injuries that refused to heal.”

Apostle Joshua Suleman “Presidential ticket will split APC.” No, it did not. It even rather united the party. “Jonathan will manipulate second term. He may rig himself to power, but will not complete the tenure the tenure.” No, Jonathan did not even get a second term. “APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan.” APC is not claiming government, rather it has been declared victor at the polls. “Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don’t see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them, but I see them go home.” Well, the two governors are home – in their respective government houses.

Archbishop John Obiokeke of God Pentecostal Mission Churches Worldwide on 2015 election, he saw amiss, and has hit the crossbar again, just as he did in 2007, when he said former military ruler, Ibrahim Babangida, would be president. In January, this year, Obiokeke had declared: “God is saying that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock. For reasons best known to Him, Jonathan, even though will rig, is still going to be the President… The election is going to be tight, but Jonathan will return.”

Dr Success Ibeakanma, Senior Pastor of Royal Choice Ministries, Lagos: “In the presidential election of 2015, APC will try but PDP will win.”

Rev. Saviour Efe Awusi, Founder and General Overseer of God’s Divine Favour Evangelical Church, Okota, Lagos: “Thus says the Lord. By my mercy, President Jonathan would surely win this year’s (February 14) presidential election. And all those who are against him shall be put to shame.”

Pastor Dr Emeka Agwu, Organizer/Host, Diaspora Prayers for Dr Jonathan’s Victory, is also the General Overseer of Voice of Evangelism International, Houston, Texas, USA. Magisterially, he had declared before the elections: “They want Jonathan resigned or changed, but God has given Jonathan the 2015 election key of victory.”

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by holyboss: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
if I hear

next is my signature..
Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by sammyj: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
All prophet of doom should and seat down now we know who is the real prophet in Nigeria, his name is father Mbaka.

SAI father Mbaka !!!

SAI BABA !!!

SAI Nigeria !!! wink

15 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by adenitemi: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hahahahaha. Ok lemme stop laughing...

Lemme find excuse for them. Sometimes ehn, they are smart with these things. An example. "Rain will fall except we all pray". That except is the magic.

So maybe dey said Jonathan will win except the country prays. Hahaha. Wetin be my own? Now that Baba is there, we just want a better Nigeria....

And maybe a Law to arrest prophets who hit the bar for errm...Deception. Lol.

7 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by MikeMoses(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ok
Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by adorablepepple(f): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
undecideda
Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by Wuuworld(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
For the much I know,non of these men prophecy openly except REV FR EJIKE MBAKA......he went to the extent of releasing the tape of the message to show dt he is very much sure of what he is saying, despite putting his dear life at Risk.......Prophets of old like Elijah, don't give their prophecies behind d pulpit,they make it known to everybody.....If the World today can have 10 people like MBAKA,I bet we gonna witness HEAVEN ON EARTH..
NEVER AGAIN WILL PROPHETS OF BAAL SPEAK TO THE AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

18 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by juniormusa(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pls what is the use of summary
Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by Ddonoflife(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
end time pastors. D end will surely justify d means forr all of dem.
Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by boolet: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
Prophecy with politics? God doesn't do politics. tongue

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by kay29000(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmm! It is obvious all these pastors got blinded by the 7 billion Naira bribe that Jonathan put out there. And the ones that didn't get part of the cake spoke in favor of Jonathan with the hope that he would visit their churches after the elections. This is what happens when you mix religion and politics. What a shame. Every logical thinking person knew Buhari was going to win...It was too obvious, except to those blinded by sentiment, religion and the power of the dollar.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by Swaycater(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ok
Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by yungcyrus(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is the house of ajebo
Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by Strongfaze(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
I pray at worst make my miracle no even near the crossbar of badluck. Make e just hit the back of the net fiam!
Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by eleko1: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
grin
Re: 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) by lolaxavier(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
See the post clearly. I posted this few days after election, na only MOD sabi why e no reach FP since den...

Nigeria is blessed with great men of God who are true to their calling and exhibit heavenly wisdom. However in every twelve there must be a Judas. A lot of lies has been used to defame the most high God. This is what happens when mortal men claim to hear God when in reality, They hallucinate and lie indiscriminately in the name of God.

Below is a list of prophetic statements by men of God who claimed that God spoke to them concerning the presidential elections in Nigeria.

The list is in not particular order

Pastor Enoch Adeboye

As the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye is perhaps, the most influential clergyman in Nigeria. I can confirm that he is a true and wise man of God. His 2015 New Year Day statement on the election was very guarded.

***“Unfortunately, because it is election year, I can’t tell you all that God told me about Nigeria. But I will tell you this: by the end of the year, many will say ‘all is well that ends well.’”

Apostle Johnson Suleman

He is the founder of Auchi, Delta State-based Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide. Apostle John Suleiman is one of the most respected Prophets in Nigeria and he had so much to say about the election in his yearly prophecies released at the beginning of the year.

*I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles.

*El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.

*Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto State.

*2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.

*Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the governor of Lagos state.

*Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.

*Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not break up.

*I saw governor Amosun return.

*APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much bloodshed.

*I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed to govern.

*I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.

*I saw people who resigned as ministers to contest election return back as Federal ministers.

*Let’s pray against military intervention and interim government.

*President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!

*I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for president.

*With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was better Goodluck goes now to his village quietly.

*2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule.

Prophet T.B Joshua

His Ikotun-Egbe Lagos is Mecca for Christian pilgrims from across West Africa and beyond. Prophet T.B Joshua is perhaps the most popular Prophet in Nigeria and he revealed his mind in a recent interview.

***“Elections will not happen in some states because of the frequent attacks. This could affect between three to four states. The states would be a no-go area due to violence and elections would not take place in those states unless we move closer to God. We must intensify our prayers. This is what God has showed me and you can imagine what would happen if elections don’t hold in those states. It would have great implication for our democracy.”

Prophet Joshua Iginla

The General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly, Prophet Joshua Iginla, is one of the most popular men of God in Abuja. He describes the election as a ‘battle between the lion and the tiger.”

***“No matter how powerful or well-organized 2015 election is, it will be faulted. I am not a politician nor belong to any political party, I am just speaking God’s mind. The person sitting on the seat might not be perfect, but he will retain the seat. It’s not guess-work. Howbeit, it will be a battle between the lion and the tiger…Shortly after the election, especially on the night of the election, there will be great vandalisation. I see cars being burnt, lives killed.”

Primate Peter Ayodele

Primate Ayodele is known for his widely-controversial prophecies. The popular founder of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church went as far as recommending a 14 days prayer for President Goodluck Jonathan to have a ‘peaceful elections.’

***“This year’s election will throw up a lot of issues. President Goodluck Jonathan will do everything to win a second term, however, he needs 14 days prayer to have a peaceful reign to enable him complete a second term. Chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Attahiru Jega will be confused during the polls. There will be several gimmicks to cajole the INEC to rig the election. E-voting will not work. There will be ballot box snatching and stuffing during the election.”

Bishop David Oyedepo

Speaking in a sermon, Bishop David Oyedepo was alleged to have said that the gate of hell will be opened on those who vote the incumbent president (President Jonathan) out in the forthcoming 2015 presidential elections.

*** “We will open the gate of hell on those who oppose you (President Jonathan). There shall be a rise of many giants – giants in all sectors of human endeavor; Men like nations will rise in the year 2015; Men that will command attention of many nations shall arise in 2015 and God has brought us into the realm of heaven on earth, where men will live like angels.” ”

Dr D.K Olukoya

Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, General Overseer Dr D.K Olukoya, it’s going to be a mysterious year.

***“I will speak in parables. This year is going to be a mysterious, cautious and dribbling year, so, you will have to find the solutions instead of diagnosing the problems carried by the year.”

Pastor Tunde Bakare

So far, only Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Latter Rain Assembly seems to have given hope about the election year.

***“Whether you are from the East or from the West or from the North or the South, you will experience joy in 2015. Other nations will say ‘how did they do it.’ It will be indescribable joy. The nations of the earth will testify. I bring good tidings of joy to every part of the nation…”

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka

A Catholic priest and founder of the Adoration Ministry in Enugu, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka during his New Year prophecy declared that President Jonathan will lose the election. He claimed that the

***“President has become a bad luck., The multitude of our youths, the quality young men, quality young women, brilliants youths but nobody has plans for any of you. Our so-called leaders should come and apologize. In 2015, it shall not continue like that. By the grace of God, by the power of the Holy Spirit, we are announcing spiritually, change! 2015 should not be a year of any hooligan maneuvering to hijack power. This is our New Year message. Listen, when you go home, tell anybody you see that from the oracle of the Holy Spirit, we are announcing change
The Goodluck met Yar’Adua and Yar’Adua died. Before you know it, the Goodluck met our oil and the oil had a bad luck and poured away, before we knew it, the Goodluck met our naira, our naira had a bad luck. Where are we going? What is the fate of this country? Shall we continue like this, we need change“

Primate Theophilus Olabayo

Primate Theophilus Olabayo, is the pastor and founder of the Evangelical Church of Yahweh, Lagos and he prophesied saying

***“God told me that they are going to rig the election and this will cause an upheaval and the results of the election will not be declared and if the result is declared, the winners of the election will not govern. But my advice to our politicians is that they should let the President Jonathan go peacefully and retired to his village.”

Prophet Anthony Nwoko

As if the mockery of priesthood wasnt yet enough, Prophet Anthony Nwoko, A popular Enugu based prophet who had also in 1998 prophesied that late Gen. Sani Abacha, would leave government of Nigeria in a mysterious way, briefed journalists in Enugu on the state of the nation, stating that neither Jonathan nor Buhari will win.

***“Neither Jonathan nor Buhari will be president after the election. I told Nigerians that they should not expect much or any miracle from Jonathan. Now, in this coming election, Jonathan will only serve as John the Baptist and Buhari has not got any heavenly crown to rule and he will not rule this country because he hasn’t got that crown.

“Don’t take my prophesies for granted because I had also told Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar(rtd) not to make Olusegun Obasanjo president and I had also warned Obasanjo not to make late Umaru Yar’Adua president and my advice was not heeded and you saw what happened, I can see the glory of Nigeria in the Southeast, An igbo president and I don’t agree with Wole Soyinka that Jonathan is Nebucadnezar, Jonathan is a forerunner to the glory of God.”

Prophet Williams Onuoha

The General Overseer of Galilee Christian Centre, Lagos predicted thus:

***“The current governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, would become Nigeria’s president.” He will rule unless the governor failed to adhere to God’s direction.

Bishop Tom Samson

The founder of the Christ Royal Family Church, Lagos Bishop Tom Samson warned

***Nigerians must brace up for some “hardship and darkness in this year election.”

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre, KICC, said,

***When the president’s name is announced as winner of the election, 20 percent of a certain part of the country will not agree. Eventually, after negotiation they will. We will agree that we are one.”

Prophet Michael Olubode

Not done, Prophet Michael Olubode, aka Micadeolu of the Celestial Church of Christ, Lagos said,

***I want to let the people of Nigeria know that the Lord will return His Excellency, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to his presidential seat. Despite much hatred for him, it pleases the Lord God of Celestial to increase his tenure at the Presidential Villa”.

Venerable Ndubuisi Obi

Venerable Ndubuisi Obi an Anglican priest based at Onitsha in Anambra state said:

***Jonathan had never lost any election in his life. Buhari had never won any election in his life. Jonathan’s rise to the Presidency was not his making. It was simply an act of God. Buhari forced himself into power via the military coup. He has failed in four previous attempts. The last time he failed, he wept. This time will not be different. He is accustomed to failing and failure is his second name. Come Saturday, bring out your PVC and make him cry again. We are moving forward in this country. We can’t afford to put our vehicle on the reverse gear.

Dear readers, I am not here to judge but to provide a yard stick with which we can measure the veracity and authenticity of certain prophetic utterances from the men standing behind the pulpit.

Who amongst these holy men do you think is a true man of God who hears from the almighty?

http://rhodiesworld.com/nigerian-pastors-their-prophesies-on-election-the-ones-that-came-true-and-the-ones-that-were-wrong/

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu / Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.