Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? (25764 Views)

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / Guys Can You Propose To A Lady Afer 3months Of Dating/ladies Can You Say Yes? / Should A Woman Ever Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Elijah348(m): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2013
ladies lemmie ask a question if a guy was to remove a vital part of his body(lets say his d¡C.k) would you still marry him ? c'mon, whyy we fooling ourselfs common handicap una d run frm talk more of if removes his d¡C.k....
@ topic bosso.ms re very inportant in a relationship so fr me its NO.

1 Like

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Solozzo(m): 3:22am On Sep 03, 2013
k.style:
@op..dere r tinz i joke abt,but not booo0bs...b.00bs r lyf mehn...b.00bs kip me goin...i wnt 2 c b.00bs all day long...i mean wats beta dan b.00bs?medium,cossy-like kanda b.00bs.but not b.00bs wey don slack lyk fried eggs sha,or ones wey small like lime while d nippples com b lyk water melon...in summary i lov b.00bs n dere's a drop of greatness in almost evry b0.0bs...so hell no.

Immature guy!
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Solozzo(m): 3:31am On Sep 03, 2013
canalily: undecided then y is it that there is no love when the money is nt there?

...because love is like butter, it goes well with bread.
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Solozzo(m): 3:47am On Sep 03, 2013
I think if the relationship was strong before the disease came up, , i would stand by her and be so overwhelmed by the fact that she survived the cancer with just mastectomy. I would still marry her if she made a full recovery. The girl had been saved from death.

Would you abandon a good friend or sibling in a similar situation?

I am not the emotional type but i know that from my experience, Love is a manifestation of a higher level of friendship.
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Solozzo(m): 3:53am On Sep 03, 2013
eldoradoxx: It is very unsavoury of you to have made such irritating comment on people who are sick. It is wicked and insensitive of you to do this. Atleast 1 or two persons reading your comments must have lost or nursing a cancer patient and its unfair for you to write that. Moderator pls remove this rubbish.

Supported. He had shown the animal nature that is in him. No empathy and completely insensitive and immature. He derails the thread to express his sarcasm for the sick. The issue is about a young breast cancer survivor who had mastectomy to save herself from death. Otherwise healthy. The question was would u accept her for marriage despite the mastectom?. An implant as a breast prosthesis had been provided for her.
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by GamaG(m): 4:50am On Sep 03, 2013
Drsheddy: END TIME
is this the only english you know how to speak? Mtcheeeeeeeewwwww
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by PrinceGashon: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2013
Drsheddy: END TIME

I HV BEEN WAITING FOR U MY ENDTIME TEAMMATE
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by mkoabiola: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2013
Million dollar question.
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2013
if u marry her, na sign of End time o
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2013
Gentle Naaz: Hmmmm... Ds one na big deal. Frankly speakn n for posterity sake, i wl change my mind. Which bossom u wan mk I n my children suck? I no go marry woman because of sympathy, i wl marry cos she is wat i need in my life.
What a shallow minded, selfish person. Thinking of your needs only. If you truly love her, you would stay even if she lost her boobs and her vjayjay. Would you like it if a woman left you just because you lost ur tiny willie in maybe an accident?
Who am I kidding? I will run as fast as my legs can take me.
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by roselynbas(f): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2013
Afam4eva: I know vasectomy. Which one is now masectomy. is it for women? Pls don't tell me to ask google.

you obviously did not read the thread!
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by lertee(f): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2013
dr dams: Gazongers without hormones!!
guys i fear una oooo but if u luv ha u will marry her
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by canalily(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2013
Solozzo:

...because love is like butter, it goes well with bread.
undecided imagine hw u reason. So dir shuld be lv wen sick nd no lv wen there is no money? The two goes together with lv. Agree?
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by naijathings(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
I WILL NOT DO IT.

WHY?

MY GIRLFRIEND WILL FORGET LOVE IF I HAVE TO CUT OFF MY DEEEK.
BABES DON LEAVE ME WHEN MONEY NO DEY.. E COM B WHEN I CUT MY THING OFF,.. SHE GO RUN LIKE FLASH.

FORGIVE ME IF MY ANSWER DOES NOT PLEASE YOU. I AM HERE TO SAY THE TRUTH.

I WILL NOT, SHE WILL STILL HAVE MY FRIENDSHIP. AND IF IT OFFENDS HER THAT I CAN NOT MARRY HER, THEN MAKE SHE NO VEX.
LORD KNOWS I WILL NOT LIKE TO SPEND MY YOUTH WITH A BhOOBLESS CHIC. EXCEPT SHE WANTS ME TO KEEP FORNICATING WITH CHIC WEY STILL GET BHOOBS
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by mrlaw93(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
just imagine? what will I press. Am still complaining of her small breast.. cnt. even imagine it
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Youngtekkey(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
naijathings: I WILL NOT DO IT.

WHY?

MY GIRLFRIEND WILL FORGET LOVE IF I HAVE TO CUT OFF MY DEEEK.
BABES DON LEAVE ME WHEN MONEY NO DEY.. E COM B WHEN I CUT MY THING OFF,.. SHE GO RUN LIKE FLASH.

FORGIVE ME IF MY ANSWER DOES NOT PLEASE YOU. I AM HERE TO SAY THE TRUTH.

I WILL NOT, SHE WILL STILL HAVE MY FRIENDSHIP. AND IF IT OFFENDS HER THAT I CAN NOT MARRY HER, THEN MAKE SHE NO VEX.
LORD KNOWS I WILL NOT LIKE TO SPEND MY YOUTH WITH A BhOOBLESS CHIC. EXCEPT SHE WANTS ME TO KEEP FORNICATING WITH CHIC WEY STILL GET BHOOBS
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Ayorh4you(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2013
canalily: undecided then y is it that there is no love when the money is nt there?

Cuz there was never love at the beginning
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by zeb04(f): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2013
What is mastectomy nw hiv and aids.mschewww
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by drdams: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
zeb04: What is mastectomy nw hiv and aids.mschewww
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by drdams: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
Communication = 0
smh.

zeb04: What is mastectomy nw hiv and aids.mschewww
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Woman Has My Dad Under Control / Best City To Raise A Family In Nigeria / No Family Planning, No Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.