Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

419 Ladies On The Web - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 419 Ladies On The Web (1175 Views)

Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

419 Ladies On The Web by SirdeKay: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hey guys I need your assistance. At one time or the other, I've come across seemingly beautiful babes, particularly on the social media. We do exchange contacts, we chat regularly and send them airtime as the case may be. But what puzzles me is that they do request that they want to come and visit me and they would request for transport fare and immediately I send it, they just cut off all connections. These are babes that I've bonded with for months. I don't know how these cheats could be paid back in their own coins. Pls help.
Re: 419 Ladies On The Web by ITbomb(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pay back for what ? Ur greediness ?
I can't believe a Nigerian man would still be falling for this .
Those things were designed for mumu oyinbo to pay for all the exploitation over the years . U were not targeted , u just fell for it . Sorry

Next time put ur money on ur neighborhood girls and not on a username on a social network
Re: 419 Ladies On The Web by demelza: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
So mugu like you still dey exist in this era?
And I thought Naija guys don tear eyes finish.
Re: 419 Ladies On The Web by Provie(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
419 Guy On The Web!!!
Re: 419 Ladies On The Web by Henrique99: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
my guy go wise up
Re: 419 Ladies On The Web by drss(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Don't mind those hash words. Am sure you must be hurt by this. But its not right to want to seek revenge. This things happen all the time. I myself was in a similar situation some two years back. I got over 50 emails from unknown girls telling me all kinds of things, that they want a relationship and all that. It's all a gimmicks. In the end they turn out to be fraud stars. They can be very convincing from the beginning. That's why sometimes one may be tempted to check them out and see If they're for the real. But there's something I got to noticed, must of these persons posing as hot chicks on the Web are actually guys, with female collaborators. They pretend to be females for one reason only. To cheat and swindle unsuspecting victims of their hard earn money.
Therefore is wise that we exercise caution as we deal with people online. Not all are evil of course but many are out there to cheat.
The best thing to do in this situation is to ignore any message a supposed unknown girl sends to your inbox. Break all forms of contact with them. Make sure your email is secure and known only to you. Don't give out your email address online That will save the situation.
Note: Am taking from experience. These Same cheats almost got me in prison for money laundering involving a foreign bank.

1 Like

Re: 419 Ladies On The Web by scribble: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
lol
Re: 419 Ladies On The Web by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Can't stop laffin at these comments cheesy grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

7 Most Beautiful Promises That Everyone Wants From A Lover / Why Do Black Skinned Girls Witch Hunt Fair Girls And Accuse Them Of Bleaching! / Social Advice For Guys-stop This Crap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.