Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery (17235 Views)

Woman Dumps Her Rival's Baby In A Toilet (Graphic Pic) / Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) / Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by swhiss: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
This is one big example of

End time tinz! grin
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by Keffebabe(f): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Cursed mother
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by MCKULQ(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
END TIME THINGS (E.T.T)

DID I JUST SAID THAT. grin
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by akolat(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
So cruel.
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by KHbaby(f): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
God have mercy on this woman, and there are people that pray to God for this bundle of joy.
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by Morgan1092(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
SMH 4 end time tins
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by nora544: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
that has nothing to do with endtime, that is the society in nigeria, that is that pastors preach only about money, not about realy christian life.
Why a pastor cannot preach help a child in an orphanage, that is what god want from us but you will never hear this because this will not fill his pocket with money.
I could remember when in my country we start with this anonym places at the hospital for woman who don't want the child or who have a problem in the family when the family know that she has a child out of wedlock, he preach about this, and that this is a good way the goverment make and there will be parents who will give a good futur to such a child.

The change of the society can only come when pastors preach the real christianity and not a fake christianity about money money and that they could have all when they tithe and sow as much as every can and also when they don't know how they can pay the school fee for there children because god comes first.
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by OCcool: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
The DAYS ARE REALLY EVIL. Father take control
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
E.T.Ts
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by aijaydiva(f): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
U could save a life by clicking this link http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=17644
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by ukpain(f): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
pls frends hw can i change my user name. And also hw can i send information on nairaland pls i nid ur help
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by bobokelly(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
The woman deserved to be barren for life, wicked soul.
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by ollyboy009(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
This is what someone is praying for day and night. God is mighty in his deed,he gave child to the ungrateful while those crying for it keep fasting.
Add value to yourself,acquire the right infor and stay ahead of you collegues. See my signature for more amazing update. http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=14530
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by kingthreat(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
For she to dump her baby in the cemetary, let her be stay in the ccemetary. Silly girl. Are there no motherless baby homes for dumping in the state?
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by cecegorgeous(f): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
wicked and selfish woman
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by hustla(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
this world sha

why would God give people who dont need children kids?
My 58 year old family friend still dey pray to Baba God for pikin.. e never get

angry
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by hustla(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
MCKULQ: END TIME THINGS (E.T.T)

DID I JUST SAID THAT. grin

you come gbagaun ontop, your English fit kill person

grin
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by EMERITUS1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
with a good defense lawyer she can claim she taught the baby was dead
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by oyeludef(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
OPIN AYE TINXZZ
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by Soukiss(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
old things

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
What did the father say?
Before I pass my judgment
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by ikwesunday(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
wickedness at it peak
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by g4ucom: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Go some women are praying seriously to ve jst one while some who has are dumping dem to die. Lord ve mercy
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by club12: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
God have mercy!!! Just waiting on u for the past 8ys..Please open your book of remembrance concerning us.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by alexarelano(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
d other time I mentioned End time thinz, my comment was removed.

But how can U be so sure dis is not END TIME THINGZ grin grin grin :/ @ mods
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by 247tops(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
9JA i thought we are bigger than this
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
How i wish baba God go tie her useless womb with rope, till she leave this planet empty handed.
Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Desperate people do desperate things
I pray we don't find ourselves in a desperate situation

Someone's maid
Impregnated by an Alhaji
Maybe raped who knows
No support system
No where to go
Parents probably dead or dirt poor ,the reason she is working as a maid at 25
What choices does she have

Can you imagine working as a maid and hiding a pregnancy for 9 long months perhaps endangering her life by chores she shouldn't be doing
That is tough

This young woman may not be as evil as we think
She may not have had any choices
She should have walked up to a stranger and handed the baby over though ,that would have been better but perhaps afraid of being caught
I have some empathy for her ad I am glad she didn't kill the baby before dumping,that is something good she did there
Some have buried the babies in their panic
The USA has a no questions asked attitude now where a mother can walk into a safe place like a hospital ER, fire service station ,day care center etc,drop an unwanted baby and walk out and she is asked no questions whatsoever.
It has greatly reduced the number of babies found in dump sites and bushes.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by Lilchilz(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
end time woman, with end time behaviour, and suppose to be sent to end time jail......still repinq endtime FC

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Baby In Jigawa Cemetery by IYANGBALI: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Eyaaaa maybe she was impregnated by a ghost.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim / Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.