Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Please Review The New Christian Moderators! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Review The New Christian Moderators! (1741 Views)

Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After / I Want To Wish My New Christian Friends A Happy Sabbath! / Cfaith.TV - A New Christian Tv Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Seun(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders,

How would you rate the performance of the new Christian moderators in this section?
Please feel free to speak your mind on this thread.

We're listening!!
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
dont know bro...

but u really need to check the phone section... d rate at which unessecsary threads bout tecno phones and tecno praises are coming up, is really appalling...

thank yhu..
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Donmichaelz(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
First to Comment*falls dow and faint*
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by HezronLorraine(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
The new Mods were highly predictable
Hope they live up to expectations and not just operate by popularity.

My 2kobo.
Hezron Lorraine.
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Ibangap(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
deejay_harry1: dont know bro...

but u really need to check the phone section... d rate at which unessecsary threads bout tecno phones and tecno praises are coming up, is really appalling...

thank yhu..
Na wetin Seun ask wey u dey yarn so?
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Seun(m): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
Please let's stick to the topic.
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Donmichaelz: First to Comment*falls dow and faint*

wake up bro u ain't

@topic oga seun baba oo tuale
I hardly visit that section until Sunday morning web u bombard us with Christian threads which I find some offensive. cos only anti Christian and threads against MOGs make it to fp but with d new dude I'm still observing.

btw my posts ain't showing pls work on it sir www.nairaland.com/yungwizzzy/posts

thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by alienvirus: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Seun. Thanks for giving the muslims a section. And I like my MOD in the person of Maclatunji.

Back to the topic. Obadiah is a good boy. That is all

2 Likes

Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Caracta(f): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
I think they are friendly...though i noticed the IGG-factor (Initial Gra Gra). Power intoxicates. They shouldn't let the new "job" cloud their sense of judgment.

Nice choice...

2 Likes

Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mr obadaiah is acceptable. HBG caused an uproar some time ago cuz she kept modifying strykyz post.

PS: don't sticky 'christian' to them yet. By their fruits we shall know.

I'd say we're okay for now. Probably cuz i have not had any head on collision, which is good right? grin
The atheists are complaining shaa.
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
[size=36pt]10 / 10[/size] for now. As long as they keep up the good work and fair attitude. cool
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
it's too early now undecided
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by AbuMikey(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Me like them!!!

#CaseClosed
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Sunymoore(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
End time things
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Deiok(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
I suggest a thanksgiving service for their good works.
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Obadiah is my man.

How did you do it seun....this obadiah guy stopped taking weed.....and I think it making him feel depressed which sometime makes him insult members
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by 1forall: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Obadiah is my man.

How did you do it seun....this obadiah guy stopped taking weed.....and I think it making him feel depressed which sometime makes him insult members

grin grin
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
#Following
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by engrtee(f): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Did you ask us to rate the previous mod before firing?
Does our opinion count at all?

2 Likes

Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
engrtee: Did you ask us to rate the previous mod before firing?

Seun is asking now...

This should count for something.

Let's cut him some slack please.
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Tolexander: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
I just like sis humbledbYgrace.

Seems soosi deeper ni anty yen nlo!
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by mcfynest(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
BASED ON MY OWN ASSESSNENT....

HBD-she is always editing peoples post. i think if you want to ban a post,u should just go ahead and ban it instead of twisting a person's words

Ajibam is fast to close duplicated or same thread...

obadiah777- he is realy trying(not been sentimental now). he listens and explain why he is hiding a post and he asks for permission before modifying a post.

and thank God frontpage is getting fiiled with religious threads everyday and not hust sundays

2 Likes

Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Yooguyz: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
@Seun,
I will rate them a 10/10. But its just that i have a little personal issue i think that they have not really handed well.
Can i say it on this thread?
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by UyiIredia(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
So far so good. I would have waited a couple of months before being sure to ascertain, say 3-6 months. Keep it up smiley
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
It's a bit too early to start rating.

Obadiah is trying. Politely firm and mature

Ajibam is too fast in hiding posts and deleting threads without properly taking time to properly scrutinise them. I put it down to 'beh-behto-ism' (fombule overdo), but who knows?

HBG has been having issues with some members, but asides that, she is fairing quite well.

All in all, it's still early to make any definite conclusions.
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by tobechi74: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dont u tink its too early to rate.
They still need time.especially baby mod.
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by babestell(f): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
--
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:01am On Sep 01, 2013
They were doing good and we were getting acquainted but you have to meddle and ban New Alfa in order to protect your baby mod, Ajibam. What you should have done is order him to ban Alfa himself. That should have manned him up. But you can't resist, can you!

The mods are doing alright. The problem is mostly the meddling Admin. And, you are putting too much pressure on them, making them make a few mistakes.

Just tell them your objectives in the background. Let them interact with us in their own ways. Build relations and learn how to handle situations in order to achieve set objectives. And be patient.

1 Like

Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by MrTroll(m): 1:41am On Sep 01, 2013
Will this thread be worth shit in 3 months time? undecided
Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by alexleo(m): 5:06am On Sep 01, 2013
So far they have done well.

@seun,
Me like the feedback strategy you are using now. A good one from you. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by alexleo(m): 5:10am On Sep 01, 2013
engrtee: Did you ask us to rate the previous mod before firing?

Seems you are a small boy. Do you know what is called change of strategy in business? So what is wrong in Seun applying it now?

1 Like

Re: Please Review The New Christian Moderators! by babestell(f): 5:37am On Sep 01, 2013
Emmm what happened to my post?

(1) (2)

Tarikatul Sheik Ahmadu Tijjani(rta) / Why Did God Create Time (christians Only) / Can Someone Please Explain The Lineage Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.