Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Want To Wish My New Christian Friends A Happy Sabbath! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Wish My New Christian Friends A Happy Sabbath! (1975 Views)

Please Review The New Christian Moderators! / A Letter To My Atheist Friends.. A Must Read :) / To All My Christian Friends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Wish My New Christian Friends A Happy Sabbath! by RobforGod: 6:23am On Aug 27, 2010
Here in our country the Sabath begins tomorrow night at sunset (Friday). Have a pleasant and blessed Sabbath!
Re: I Want To Wish My New Christian Friends A Happy Sabbath! by tlfacts: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2010
@RobforGod

Shabbat shalom RobforGod.
You're correct Shabbat begins Sundown Friday and ends Sundown Saturday.

Shalom Ruach ha Kodesh
*The tlfacts profiler is a Messianic Jew
Re: I Want To Wish My New Christian Friends A Happy Sabbath! by RobforGod: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2010
Amen my brother! Are you aware of the fact that Sunday worship is infact the "beast" as prophesised in bible. Check this out www.7thchurch. click "The Mark 666" short video showing the end times mark of the beast- very true and right on. Rob
Re: I Want To Wish My New Christian Friends A Happy Sabbath! by tlfacts: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2010
Where in the Brit Chadashah(New Testament) is it stated that sunday worship is the mark of the beast.
Re: I Want To Wish My New Christian Friends A Happy Sabbath! by RobforGod: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2010
Before we begin to discuss this, it is very helpful to watch that short video that explains the "marK', have you done that?
Re: I Want To Wish My New Christian Friends A Happy Sabbath! by tlfacts: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2010
Again, Where in the Brit Chadashah is it stated that sunday worship is the mark of the beast.
Re: I Want To Wish My New Christian Friends A Happy Sabbath! by RobforGod: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2010
I am trying to be helpful here. The video EXPLAINS where in bible the references are. If you are asking does it say "This is the beast exactly"-- not it never mentions it that way. But if you'll view the video , it'll clearly show you how Revelations explains the "true" beast. As you are well aware the book of Revelation has much "symbolic" meaning, and as such must be viewed by being in the Holy Spirit and thus guided.
Re: I Want To Wish My New Christian Friends A Happy Sabbath! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2010
RobforGod:

Amen my brother! Are you aware of the fact that Sunday worship is infact the "beast" as prophesised in bible. Check this out www.7thchurch. click "The Mark 666" short video showing the end times mark of the beast- very true and right on. Rob

You started this hapless thread just because of that.

(1) (Reply)

Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation? / Christ Embassy Again! Starts Mega Church In Ethiopia And Nazareth / Is This Song Worldly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.