Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

A Nairalander Bathing His Baby - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Bathing His Baby (34237 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by nnabuike1(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2013
biafranqueen: Sorry for you embarassed My husband always loved to bath our children and was always so helpful when they were infants and he was very much gainfully employed. What nonsense angry

Then your "husband" must be a fool.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Ngokafor(f): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2013
namis007: My wife just delivered recently and I have always wanted to be a part of everything going on with my son including bathing him. I begged my mother-inlaw when she came for omugwo to teach me how to bath my baby, and I can say am very good at it because since my mother-inlaw left, I ve been taking turns with my wife to bath the baby. I enjoy it very much.
This is simply awsome!!...am so touched and prays my husband handles our baby with as much expertise as am seeing just in case am incapacitated to do so......i wouldnt want him to do so regularly though cos i'll be sick with worry that he'll make a mistake and our baby will be hurt..........all the same i have a soft spot for hands-on dads and husbands .....so loving this!!!
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Ngokafor(f): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2013
magkhan: There is something about seeing men do stuffs normally done by women that turns me off....i hate to see a man( married) in the kitchen,or a man sweeping,washing plates and worse of all,buying food stuffs in the market...u really don't like such.but seeing the op....i guess it's cool
I don't think I'd let my husband do that.he can stand by and watch or hand me stuffs,but bath the baby?hell to the no
Oooops!!!!!!
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Ngokafor(f): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2013
...but waitooo....what is this new craze on this forum with the phrase 'end time tinz'....is it meant to be a joke or something.......na waoo!
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by akbtunes: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2013
Aawwwww... ssooooo cute...your type scarce

BTW.. Are you married? a friend here is interested

My love to the baby and mama! KIU .. GGMUB
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by wayodude(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2013
Justosaus: congrats. Either u're newly married or u don't have a (demanding) job. Whichever it is, congrats again

Congrats. Either you're single with no child or for whatever reason just dont have a clue what it feels like being a NEW DAD. whichever it is, congrats again. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Easykel21(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2013
Funny man grin
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by kliq(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2013
Lmao
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by ini4brandon(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2013
Kanwulia: I loooooooooovit!
You can tell this man REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY ENJOYS IT!
Made my day!!!! grin

HANDSOME MAN! lipsrsealed

But why does the baby have a 'short' blokos?
Is he half-CHINCO? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by ini4brandon(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2013
Made my day!!!! grin

the profiler in me detects a paedophile under incubation. wink
Made my day!!!! grin

the profiler in me detects a paedophile under incubation.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2013
Part of my dreams smiley
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by buklan: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2013
Waaaaaaaow
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by UjSizzle(f): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2013
How sweet smiley
Not sure i'll let hubby bath my lil baby sha oo tongue It's scary..even bathing my lil cousins was scary as hell undecided
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by roselynbas(f): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2013
Justosaus: congrats. Either u're newly married or u don't have a (demanding) job. Whichever it is, congrats again

spoken like a true chauvinist!
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by roselynbas(f): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2013
ini4brandon: the profiler in me detects a paedophile under incubation. wink the profiler in me detects a paedophile under incubation.

why quote 3 times? are u a learner?
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Adanyebe(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2013
He's sure contesting for the best Dad in the world..... I wish him all d best. Not all dads are like him
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2013
congrats. Well done, what u are doing now is unique and beautiful
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Vic2k3(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2013
philogos4: This guy na woman wrapper

Lol. Wat else wud expect from jealous young men.

@OP Remind me 2 vote 4 u during Dad of d yr competition
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by DICKtator: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
kulyie: mgbeketoto gringringrin you don start again.re you expecting an infant to have a blokos of a 4o something year old man.he is just an infant with an undeveloped body.with age,everything will start growing.but how can you even be interested in an onfants dck.my last finger nail sef is longer than the dck so what is there to be interested in.anyway back to the matter,its good to know there are still men like this,who still care about helping out their wives.its been over 11 years ago that i have come across men like this.this just made my day.if some men like this are still in existence,then i think ill give marriage a thought.@ op abeg keep it up.men like you are 1 in a million.people like you are running into extinction.what a lucky woman your wife is cheesy

11yrs ago? all the "good" "homily" men are dead?
or they have had a name change to Gaybriel?

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
You are a good man....not every man can even carry a new-born.....exceptional!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by MrsSiena1(f): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
nna_bu_ike:

Then your "husband" must be a fool.

Wow. Your abuse was uncalled for. Very disrespectful.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
snthesis:
by indirectly bashing guys that we dont take care of the kids
p.s
this wud never make a thread, talk less of frontpage if it had been a chic bathing her child

Just because we're commending this man does not mean we're "indirectly bashing guys that they don't take care of their kids". No one is doing that; you are the only one drawing that conclusion. Your argument is not valid; you simply drew your conclusion out of thin air and it does not jive with the premises.

In a country like Nigeria where gender roles are often prominent in the home, this is not the kinda thing you see everyday. Not to say that he's the first Father who has ever bathed his child, lol. I'm sure there're more like him, but the fact is that an overwhelming number of people in Nigeria are still stuck in the stone age in terms of the roles men and woman are to play in the home. Well, in terms of many things, period. Magkhan & lildurk's comments are two examples of the archaic beliefs plaguing Nigeria today. Us well-wishers in this thread are clearly happy to see a Father stepping out of the norm and this does not mean we're being slick by indirectly bashing men that they don't take care of their kids, especially with hands-on care. Pseudo-reasonings like this are often weak, because the basis on which they're formed aren't sound.

To the rest of you men in Nigeria who're like namis007: who're humble enough to help your wives in the house - whether it be with bathing a child that you and your wife both created, or doing dishes, laundry and so on; who do not see these things as being beneath you simply because you're a man, we see you too and we thank you! Real men, stand up!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
pDude:

Listen Kuluye or woteva sad angry

Get off my d!ick ok. I have noticed that anytime both of us are on the same thread you begin harassing me. I am tired of your shyt. Kindly stop replying my posts.

Thanks.
And she said she will think about getting married, when she is indirectly applying. Number of unmarried ladies keeps rising, very soon it will surpass unemployment peeps.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
snthesis:
by indirectly bashing guys that we dont take care of the kids
p.s
this wud never make a thread, talk less of frontpage if it had been a chic bathing her child

The same way a man replacing the front brake pads on his 2000 Toyota Camry wouldn't make front page.

But a lady replacing a blown head gasket on her 2005 Toyota RAV-4 certainly would.

Try reading between the lines, and stop whining.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Michyeddy(f): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
magkhan: There is something about seeing men do stuffs normally done by women that turns me off....i hate to see a man( married) in the kitchen,or a man sweeping,washing plates and worse of all,buying food stuffs in the market...u really don't like such.but seeing the op....i guess it's cool
I don't think I'd let my husband do that.he can stand by and watch or hand me stuffs,but bath the baby?hell to the no
....and when ur in the labour room with no housegirl to cook for u after delivery...i bet you'll starve cos yu wnt want ur hubby to enter d kitchen..i'll love to see you try..*i wish all the fast foods won't be open*

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by toshmann(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
If anyone expects Toshmann to bath a tiny baby una go wait die grin

You had better bath that baby or else I'll get a hot housegirl to help you bath the baby as well as carry out other necessary domestic 'duties' wink
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by PStacks(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
namis007: My wife just delivered recently and I have always wanted to be a part of everything going on with my son including bathing him. I begged my mother-inlaw when she came for omugwo to teach me how to bath my baby, and I can say am very good at it because since my mother-inlaw left, I ve been taking turns with my wife to bath the baby. I enjoy it very much.

Guuuuuush! Are you for Real! shocked ;o .. Whao. I'm blushing. Walahi I want to be like this Guy mehn! I swearagad.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by toshmann(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
I want to be like this Guy mehn! I swearagad.
I don't want to be like him grin
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by toskut(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
I am so so impressed
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Malawian(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
angry angry angry i clicked on this thread thinking it was "a nairalander bathing his babe"

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
y2kplus: As much as I respect him for doing this task and directly showing interest in his baby and supporting his wife, in my part of the world; this would be taken as child abuse. This is meant to be a very personal matter not to be broadcast over the internet.
This question might sound foolish, but does his mother (your wife) and your son agree agree to this photo being on the internet? How would your son feel like in future if he gets to come across this photo?
Always think deeply before doing anything. Do not do things on the spur of the moment.

U are d most jobless guy i ever come across for asking those silly qweshuns. Who cares? Do u think evrytin matters? Mtchew!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / Family Tree We All Need To Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.