Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

A Nairalander Bathing His Baby - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Bathing His Baby (34238 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by adetolaayoola: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Justosaus: person wey get beta job no go get time dey baff baby like dis. The man no get work. And even if u do, doesn't make u any more of a man dan those of us who don't...
[color=#770077][/color]. Mr Man, why are u trying to justify u not doing it? Hian!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by toshmann(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
Malawian: angry angry angry i clicked on this thread thinking it was "a nairalander bathing his babe"

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Speakdatruth: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
lyk serously ds bobo jobles die
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by kolamilan(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2013
so cute.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by femmefatale: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2013
I love this..got me thinking though. Hmmm.......
namis007: My wife just delivered recently and I have always wanted to be a part of everything going on with my son including bathing him. I begged my mother-inlaw when she came for omugwo to teach me how to bath my baby, and I can say am very good at it because since my mother-inlaw left, I ve been taking turns with my wife to bath the baby. I enjoy it very much.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Finestlex(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
In summary, you're a great dad. You'll live long to see your children's children. God bless your hustle boss. Keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by mayblossom(f): 1:01am On Sep 04, 2013
Wow! I'm short of words. Pls keep this pix safe and show ur son when he's grown. I'd give anything to see such a pix of me and my dad. This is adorable and admirable...my God, I love this. And your wife...will forget and re-forget the labour pains whenever she beholds this. God bless you op and may you and wifey live long to enjoy the fruits of your labour, amen.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by tao16: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
why was the pics removed na....wish I saw it, nice one OP....lovely Dad
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by tpia6: 5:08am On Nov 05, 2014
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 06, 2014
Kanwulia:
I loooooooooovit!
You can tell this man REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY ENJOYS IT!
Made my day!!!! grin

HANDSOME MAN! lipsrsealed

But why does the baby have a 'short' blokos?
Is he half-CHINCO? cheesy

OMG!!!
Thus is crazy

I missed the picture

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / Family Tree We All Need To Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.