Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1017 Views)

10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady / U Ask A Gal Out The Next Tin She Will Ask Is How Old Are U? / How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by jhidey08(m): 1:50am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: . by dacrystal01(m): 1:52am On Sep 01, 2013
Just passin
Re: . by yungblurd(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2013
I'm like you, 20, no single girlfriend. Though, i was close to tying up one sha, i ended up screwing things up, i've since learn to be direct, but i'ven't record a success. I guess i'm not ready anyway.
Re: . by Arosa(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2013
op, make friends with guys that are good in the act of wooing women, then you can ask them to teach you. the best way to learn is through practical experience. undecided

1 Like

Re: . by jhidey08(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Arosa: op, make friends with guys that are good in the act of wooing women, then you can ask them to teach you. the best way to learn is through practical experience. undecided
thanx. God Bless u
Re: . by jhidey08(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
yung blurd: I'm like you, 20, no single girlfriend. Though, i was close to tying up one sha, i ended up screwing things up, i've since learn to be direct, but i'ven't record a success. I guess i'm not ready anyway.
''I'm nt ready anyway''. Dat's d way i console myself. I believe it's d way God wants it 2b. When d tym cums, gfs would cum
Re: . by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 02, 2013
I am 19 and I don't even have a single female friend in my school, that's so absurd. I feel when the right time comes things are gonna sort themselves out

1 Like

Re: . by Scharck(m): 5:54am On Sep 02, 2013
Wow. Nice guys' thread. Btw I'm one too -__-

1 Like

Re: . by Cikoloko(m): 7:33am On Sep 02, 2013
Lol nice guys thrend mak una de der make pant de wear una......wen d right time comes hmmmm!!!hav u eva tot of wen d ryt time wil com?my shy guyz time wait 4 no one

1 Like

Re: . by slap1(m): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2013
You have the girl's number? Send her a text message detailing your feelings. Next time you see her, ask if she got the text and take it up from there. Although I prefer you take it easy; it's not an achievement. I'm well over 20 years, hitting 30 in a few years, but no girlfriend. I'm not bothered. I have sweet female friends around me. That's enough for me, for now.
Re: . by jhidey08(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2013
slap1: You have the girl's number? Send her a text message detailing your feelings. Next time you see her, ask if she got the text and take it up from there. Although I prefer you take it easy; it's not an achievement. I'm well over 20 years, hitting 30 in a few years, but no girlfriend. I'm not bothered. I have sweet female friends around me. That's enough for me, for now.
do u really think dat's d best way to go abt it??

(1) (Reply)

Cheating: Is It Ever Ok To Have An Affair? / How To Pick Up A Naija Girl [VIDEO] / Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.