Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out (2561 Views)

(pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / U Ask A Gal Out The Next Tin She Will Ask Is How Old Are U? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by Sheeego: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2008
hi nairalanders,it is good to be part of this exciting forum but i think we wld be better off if we put an end to unnecessary insults.
be that as it may,i want the guys in the house to tell me how often they take their girls out .the ladies too can contribute
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by Giayong(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2008
if possible,take her out everyday grin
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by sistawoman: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2008
I think going out on a date depends on various things; money, time, work commitments, family responsibilites.

But a couple should set aside date night.  That does not mean that you have to go out and do anything, you could just stay at home and enjoy a movie or each others company.

We have date night every Monday night.  All of my friends and his too know not to call during our date night.  We sometimes go out but most times we spend the night watching WWE, talking, cuddling and enjoying each other.

Monday night is the one night each week that we look forward to.  The kids are in bed that night early and it is all about us.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by omega25red(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2008
sistawoman:

I think going out on a date depends on various things; money, time, work commitments, family responsibilites.

But a couple should set aside date night. That does not mean that you have to go out and do anything, you could just stay at home and enjoy a movie or each others company.

We have date night every Monday night. All of my friends and his too know not to call during our date night. We sometimes go out but most times we spend the night watching WWE, talking, cuddling and enjoying each other.

Monday night is the one night each week that we look forward to. The kids are in bed that night early and it is all about us.

great response sistawoman. Like Sistawoman said it depends on money, time etc.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by Giayong(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2008
sistawoman:

But a couple should set aside date night. That does not mean that you have to go out and do anything, you could just stay at home and enjoy a movie or each others company.

We have date night every Monday night. All of my friends and his too know not to call during our date night. We sometimes go out but most times we spend the night watching WWE, talking, cuddling and enjoying each other.

Monday night is the one night each week that we look forward to. The kids are in bed that night early and it is all about us.

woo,sistawoman said quite right!
"I think going out on a date depends on various things; money, time, work commitments, family responsibilites."I totally agree with this opinion!
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by OscarJ1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2008

i absolutely agree with you on this. no fault! but whats that word or acronym in BOLD please
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by Giayong(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2008
Oscar J:

i absolutely agree with you on this. no fault! but whats that word or acronym in BOLD please
As far as I know,WWE is a TV boxing program from USA.We can see the trained fighter wrestle in the squared circle.But children had better not to watch it because it is too crude,I am afraid that children will become violence if he often watch it without parents guiding.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by sistawoman: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2008
Oscar J:

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc

Have you heard of John Cena or Batista or Randy Orton

http://www.wwe.com/
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by MoneyRule(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2008
Only on christmas day! grin grin
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by tRoOE(f): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2008
[size=13pt]Cheap asses embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by tommyex(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2008
Nice write up SISTA,
My idea is
Its beta to take her out everyday, but when you go broke you can stay indoors and play away, she ll understand
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by kingsots(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2008
as often as you think of her grin
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2008
tRoOE:

grin grin grin
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by sistawoman: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

grin grin grin

tRoOE:

If they are cheap asses then how often should they take thier women out? Give the men your point of view.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by tope2000(f): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2008
Atleast once or twice a month undecided
I like staying in undecided
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by chamotex(m): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2008
Why does it have to be the Guy taking the girl out??

Me I rarely take girls out, I take them IN! wink wink
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by sistawoman: 12:12am On Dec 17, 2008
tope2000:

I agree

I prefer the time in the house to laugh and play and talk.  i feel far more comfortable at home with my shoes off and my feet in his lap, he cant very well rub my feet at a resteraunt can he?

Far more secrets and things are shared in the privacy of your home.

There is just so much more flexablity with being at home vs being out someplace.  But i guess this is only good when the relationship advances to that stage.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by MrCrackles(m): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2008
tope2000:

That is why i like you

My bank balance wont be depleted with a woman like you
! grin cheesy tongue
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by CodeRED(f): 12:18am On Dec 17, 2008
@topic
He doesn't have to take me out at all. Just keep saving all that "going out" dough to get me a pair of Valentino or Jimmy Choo. I will cook at home, EVERYDAY,
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by tope2000(f): 12:19am On Dec 17, 2008
MrCrackles:

That is why i like you

My bank balance wont be depleted with a woman like you
! grin cheesy tongue

U know i loff you too kiss cheesy

sistawoman:

I agree

I prefer the time in the house to laugh and play and talk.  i feel far more comfortable at home with my shoes off and my feet in his lap, he can't very well rub my feet at a resteraunt can he?

Far more secrets and things are shared in the privacy of your home.

There is just so much more flexablity with being at home vs being out someplace.  But i guess this is only good when the relationship advances to that stage.

Excatly but i like going out once in a while, like go watch a movie wink
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 17, 2008
sistawoman:

If they are cheap asses then how often should they take their women out? Give the men your point of view.
No mind Trooe, she just cracked me up grin grin

I've replied too many times to the same topic. . . .like I said before, I don't eat out. unless it's a Chinese rest. Fortunately, Chiunese food contains too much MSG, so the possibility of me eating out often is very slim.

To all the other women out there who loves eating out, let him take you out less , so it won't become a routine.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 17, 2008
once a week is good, spend the rest of the time constructively at home. You bond way better in the confines of your home than the superficial idea of dinner in a fancy restaurant.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by chamotex(m): 12:26am On Dec 17, 2008
tope2000:

Excatly but i like going out once in a while, like go watch a Indecency wink

shocked shocked
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by vicade(m): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2008
As much as Possible but she takes me out too which makes her special cos not very many girls take their guys out which is rather strange
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by tope2000(f): 12:29am On Dec 17, 2008
chamotex:

shocked shocked

Chamo why didnt u modify my post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
take ur mind outta the gutter cheesy
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by angelina08(f): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2008
A guy can take his girl out during week ent only.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2008
I think it should be spontaneous.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by na2day2(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2008
tRoOE:

ur profile says it all****criminal***** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by kemisuga(f): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2008
On Weekends smiley
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by iice(f): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2008
sistawoman said it all, it depends on money, time, family, responsibilities, work.
It can be once a week, it can be once a month depending on the partners

Personally, unless its a movie or some extreme sport. . .i'd rather just hang out
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by hollandis(f): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2008
Going out usually means lot of money and time .I 'd rather stay indoors.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Take His Gal Out by Vanweed: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2008
Every weekend, but you must split the cost half-way each time so she understands that it's a too way thing and you really don't give a f**K! Unless she comes out clean telling you, dude, I aint got no cash.

Then you use that to smack that thing as it's supposed to. No slacking.

Trust me on this one, she'll be all over you. Well, it also depends on how you go about it. Myself, I aint spending no dime on no chick without slamming. If no way, I must disgrace you in one way or the other before we part ways. You must be "embarassed" intoto. No time for girls dude. Chicken those chicken heads and get what you want, son!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Date Or Marry African Men? / Why Are They Like This? / She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.