Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Are You Heaven Conscious ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Heaven Conscious ? (471 Views)

What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Are You Fully Conscious When Speaking In Tongues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Heaven Conscious ? by tishat(f): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2013
I decide to ask us this question after meditating on heaven and hell.
We can only make heaven only by the grace of God but do we live our daily lives making conscious effort to live the dream in the end?
Re: Are You Heaven Conscious ? by RINE1: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2013
tishat: I decide to ask us this question after meditating on haven and hell.
We can only make heaven only by the grace of God but do we live our daily lives making conscious effort to live the dream in the end?
my sister na true question you day ask...for me am concious but each time i see myself going back even to the extent i never thought i would go.
And it sounds very funny that i dont want to do thats the things i WILL ALWAYS find myself doing.
How do i get closer to God if i may ask?
Re: Are You Heaven Conscious ? by tishat(f): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
@ Rine I must admit that its not an easy task but the question is when we backslide how soon do we confess and repent of that sin?
We shld dilligently seek God's grace everyday so we dnt get caught unaware.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Praise Master Jesus In Our Local Dialect / What Would Heaven Be Like? / God Of Wonders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.