Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,570 members, 7,770,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? (12436 Views)

The Quest For Religion Supremacy & Dominance In North Nigeria / Pastor Who Buried Humans In His Church Foundation Finally Got Arrested[see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2015
I watch a lot of science fiction movies and it is a very common in sci-fi literature to find plots woven around the consequences of human creating robots capable of Artificial Intelligence.

But this is no more fiction as scientists are coming closer and closer to making very intelligent robots which might be able to question their own existence.

I have been really thinking about this issue and what it means for christianity. As a Christian, humanoid-looking robots with AI functionality creates a serious challenge for my faith. It raises questions about what it means to be a “creation” and it also creates an ethical homework in which we as Christian have to figure out how to treat robots fairly, as they become our fellow conscious beings. Yes, treating robots like humans will become an issue because scientists tend to make robots look as human as possible and so, there might be a time where humans might be indistinguishable from robots.

Here is a list of questions that an inquisitive Christian would probably ask as a result of robots having AI-

-Do we as human beings become more “God-like” since God created us in His own image and we have created robots in our own image?

-Would sex with robots be considered bestiality or perverted from a Christian point of view?

-Would robots have souls? Would they be judged on judgement day?

-Should robots have human rights? Or would they be “robot rights”

-Can a robot be a pastor or reverend father since we already have robot factory workers?

-Should robots eat Holy Communion?

-Can a human get married to a robot?

-Should robots be baptized or granted church membership?

What do you think about these questions? Would conscious robots challenge your faith?

Also check this out- http://allnaijablog.com/what-are-the-religious-implications-of-artificial-intelligence

cc
TheHomer
Tosyne2much
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Plaetton
Image123
johnnydon22
Standd
onetrack
dapo777
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by Infomizer(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2015
A.I for you! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by herald9: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
I watch a lot of science fiction movies and it is a very common in sci-fi literature to find plots woven around the consequences of human creating robots capable of Artificial Intelligence.

But this is no more fiction as scientists are coming closer and closer to making very intelligent robots which might be able to question their own existence.

I have been really thinking about this issue and what it means for christianity. As a Christian, humanoid-looking robots with AI functionality creates a serious challenge for my faith. It raises questions about what it means to be a “creation” and it also creates an ethical homework in which we as Christian have to figure out how to treat robots fairly, as they become our fellow conscious beings. Yes, treating robots like humans will become an issue because scientists tend to make robots look as human as possible and so, there might be a time where humans might be indistinguishable from robots.

Here is a list of questions that an inquisitive Christian would probably ask as a result of robots having AI-
Have you read this novel, Robot of Dawn by Isacc Asimov? I think most of your answers will be there.

-Do we as human beings become more “God-like” since God created us in His own image and we have created robots in our own image?

There's one thread I distinguished between a god and a creator. Humans will only become god-like if their purpose of creating robots is for the robots to worship them. Apart from that, we are just creators and their purpose might be to assess those areas that might pose a threat to human lives. Like crime fighting, nuclear operations, multi-tasking, carrying out complex operations, etc.

-Would sex with robots be considered bestiality or perverted from a Christian point of view?

From a Christian point of view, the bible has answers to every questions, I suppose?

-Would robots have souls? Would they be judged on judgement day?

Robots run on electricity, once the electricity is gone.... They are 'dead'. Same thing is applicable to human lives.

On judgement, I don't know why a god would judge what he didn't create... Will he expect Robots to worship and sing his praises too?

-Should robots have human rights? Or would they be “robot rights”

In that novel they did. In fact, the main plot of the story is about an investigation into an alleged 'roboticide'.

-Can a robot be a pastor or reverend father since we already have robot factory workers?

grin
What will they preach? That they are sinners and Jesus came to die for them?

-Should robots eat Holy Communion?

can Robots eat

-Can a human get married to a robot?

If a human could get married to a dog, what more getting married to her own image?

-Should robots be baptized or granted church membership?
To do what? Worship it's 'creator'?

What do you think about these questions? Would conscious robots challenge your faith?

You should really be worried about a drop in human labour force. As the more efficient robots might be displacing humans in some companies. The jobs meant for humans will now be happily done by robots with no pay.

1 Like

Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by dapyd1(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2015
This are very good questions.
But I don't think robots can attain a level of consciousness that the human has.
It can be programmed to replicate emotions, but that is what it is, a programme.
There are deep seated functions in the human soul that may not be possible for robots.
Also, a robot can be shut down anytime and will only go as far as it's programme will allow it, unless it malfunctions.
And it's not true that scientists are very close to creating consciousness.
They are close to creating higher functioning robots but not CONSCIOUSNESS.

3 Likes

Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2015
herald9:
Have you read this novel, Robot of Dawn by Isacc Asimov? I think most of your answers will be there.

There's one thread I distinguished between a god and a creator. Humans will only become god-like if their purpose of creating robots is for the robots to worship them. Apart from that, we are just creators and their purpose might be to assess those areas that might pose a threat to human lives. Like crime fighting, nuclear operations, etc.

I haven't read robot dawn. But to be fair, we humans already tell robots to worship us albeit indirectly. They do our dirty work without pay. They are meant to work for us without question.

The christian God is a creator and so, there is no separation between God and the creator.

herald9:

From a Christian point of view, the bible has answers to every questions, I suppose?

No. The bible doesn't answer everything. Even Jesus says that the law was made for man and not man made for the law.

herald9:

Robots run on electricity, once the electricity is gone.... They are 'dead'. Same thing is applicable to human lives.

On judgement, I don't know why a god would judge what he didn't create... Will he expect Robots to worship and sing his praises too?

Well, that is true in a sense. God might see them as non-living things. Who knows.

herald9:

In that novel they did. In fact, the main plot of the story is about an investigation into an alleged 'roboticide'.

That is interesting. Robot rights. Will they be similar to human rights or a condensed form of it?

herald9:

grin
What will they preach? That they are sinners and Jesus came to die for them?

can Robots eat

The eating of holy communion is symbolic, otherwise, it would mean that christians are cannibals. So robots do not need to digest the communion. Furthermore, robots could mimic eating in many sci-fi shows.

They could just preach a recorded message that a pastor was too ill to preach.

herald9:

If a human could get married to a dog, what more getting married to her own image?

A human cant marry a dog legally. Bestiality. Also, robots are different, especially human-looking ones that can reason.

herald9:

To do what? Worship it's 'creator'?

To at least join a human organisation and learn about the spiritual?

herald9:

You should really be worried about a drop in human labour force. As the more efficient robots might be displacing humans in some companies. The jobs meant for humans will now be happily done by robots with no pay.

This is an economic problem. Robots in turn will create more jobs. Robot manufacturing, Robot repairer, Robot-human mediator, the robot whisperer.

It will also reduce some bad jobs. Robot prostitutes will reduce the number of human prostitutes
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2015
dapyd1:
But I don't think robots can attain a level of consciousness that the human has.
It can be programmed to replicate emotions, but that is what it is, a programme.
There are deep seated functions in the human soul that may not be possible for robots.
Also, a robot can be shut down anytime and will only go as far as it's programme will allow it, unless it malfunctions.

Never say never.

Scientists are mapping the brain.....there could be androids- half humans (clones), half robots...........ROBOCOP!!!
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by Rilwayne001: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2015
dapyd1:

Hmmmm..
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by dolphinheart(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2015
-Do we as human beings
become more “God-like”
since God created us in His
own image and we have
created robots in our own
image?

My personal view: have we really created robots in our image?, can they love, do they have feelings? Can they re-program themselves? Give me an example?

-Would sex with robots be
considered bestiality or
perverted from a Christian
point of view?

My personal view: It will be considered a sin or loose conduct.

-Would robots have souls?
Would they be judged on
judgement day?

My personal view: They don't or cant have souls, only the true God can create souls. We can have an idea of what a soul is if we read about the creation of adam in genesis.

Y would they be judged, na there creator get matter with God na

-Should robots have human
rights? Or would they be
“robot rights”

My personal view: they can have it if its being giving to them.
Na there creators create human rights, they can likewise grant it to them.

-Can a robot be a pastor or
reverend father since we
already have robot factory
workers?

My personal view: depends on what you mean by pastor or reverend father. But as shephered of the flock, no. The created cannot guide the creator , it can only assist

-Should robots eat Holy
Communion?

My personal view : they can if they are programmed to and if the giver want to give it. I can decide to give my dog holy communion , but what effect does it have on the dog.

-Can a human get married to
a robot?

My personal view: yes, but God wunt recognize or acknowledge it.

-Should robots be baptized or
granted church membership?

My personal view : Depends on the reason that the church baptise and who they baptise. If some churches baptise stones and objects, nothing wrong in them baptizing robots.

Church membership is dependent on the laws guiding the membership. If a church decides to take in robots as members, who are we to say no, are we a member.?

What do you think about these
questions? Would conscious
robots challenge your faith?

I think the questions are not to be asked by a true Christian Absolutely not!.
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2015
dolphinheart:
-Do we as human beings
become more “God-like”
since God created us in His
own image and we have
created robots in our own
image?

My personal view: have we really created robots in our image?, can they love, do they have feelings? Can they re-program themselves? Give me an example?

-Would sex with robots be
considered bestiality or
perverted from a Christian
point of view?

My personal view: It will be considered a sin or loose conduct.

-Would robots have souls?
Would they be judged on
judgement day?

My personal view: They don't or cant have souls, only the true God can create souls. We can have an idea of what a soul is if we read about the creation of adam in genesis.

Y would they be judged, na there creator get matter with God na

-Should robots have human
rights? Or would they be
“robot rights”

My personal view: they can have it if its being giving to them.
Na there creators create human rights, they can likewise grant it to them.

-Can a robot be a pastor or
reverend father since we
already have robot factory
workers?

My personal view: depends on what you mean by pastor or reverend father. But as shephered of the flock, no. The created cannot guide the creator , it can only assist

-Should robots eat Holy
Communion?

My personal view : they can if they are programmed to and if the giver want to give it. I can decide to give my dog holy communion , but what effect does it have on the dog.

-Can a human get married to
a robot?

My personal view: yes, but God wunt recognize or acknowledge it.

-Should robots be baptized or
granted church membership?

My personal view : Depends on the reason that the church baptise and who they baptise. If some churches baptise stones and objects, nothing wrong in them baptizing robots.

Church membership is dependent on the laws guiding the membership. If a church decides to take in robots as members, who are we to say no, are we a member.?

What do you think about these
questions? Would conscious
robots challenge your faith?

[size=13pt]I think the questions are not to be asked by a true Christian Absolutely not![/size].

You must understand that we are talking hypothetically about the distant future where robots have full AI functionality. They can feel, touch, smell, see, breathe and taste.

What then?

You must also understand that there is already a shortcut to all this- merging human clones with robotics to make androids.

As a christian, I am entitled to ask this question. God gave us brains to use to gather knowledge. I do not believe in closing my eyes toward the future. I'd like to be prepared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by Empiree: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2015
Interesting!

Yes, Islam does have a lot to say on this subject. Don't know if I may contribute at this time. May be back here later.

1 Like

Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2015
Empiree:
Interesting!

Yes, Islam does have a lot to say on this subject. Don't know if I may contribute at this time. May be back here later.

Mr Empiree! It will be interesting to see an islamic perspective on this
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by dolphinheart(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

You must understand that we are talking hypothetically about the distant future where robots have full AI functionality. They can feel, touch, smell, see, breathe and taste.

What then?

You must also understand that there is already a shortcut to all this- merging human clones with robotics to make androids.

As a christian, I am entitled to ask this question. God gave us brains to use to gather knowledge. I do not believe in closing my eyes toward the future. I'd like to be prepared.

Oga , make we no run pass our shadow jare. Dem Neva fit do something you wan Make me begin crack our brain.

When they do it , we will look at what's been done and then decide.

If you wan think about the future and human knowledge, think about when humans start creating spirits then !
I think na you wan stretch ur imagination!

And as a Christian , be rest assured God will deal with humans wey overshow like he dealt with them at tower of Babel.
And remember God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth, which include those trying to adjust Gods wonderful works.
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
dolphinheart:

Oga , make we no run pass our shadow jare. Dem Neva fit do something you wan Make me begin crack our brain.

When they do it , we will look at what's been done and then decide.

If you wan think about the future and human knowledge, think about when humans start creating spirits then !
I think na you wan stretch ur imagination!

When the big bang was proposed by a christian ( a catholic priest), his idea was ridiculed.

Many years into the future, it became one of the most interesting scientific theories.

Open your mind.....think beyond the horizon

2 Likes

Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by dolphinheart(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

When the big bang was proposed by a christian ( a catholic priest), his idea was ridiculed.

Many years into the future, it became one of the most interesting scientific theories.

Open your mind.....think beyond the horizon

Sir, since its first day till this very moment, the big bang is still what u urself call it: a very interesting scientific THEORY!!!.
Until they remove that word theory and they put reality , it will just remain interesting
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by herald9: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I haven't read robot dawn. But to be fair, we humans already tell robots to worship us albeit indirectly. They do our dirty work without pay. They are meant to work for us without question.

At least that's how the bible god expects his creations to be- obey, praise and worship him without questioning. Maybe we are just learning from Baba.

But on serious note, much more advanced robots might be given freewill, just like those ones in the novel. They make decisions, take independent actions and hold intelligent conversations with humans.
If that comes to realization, maybe they might start giving us the same headache we are giving our supposed creator grin. But then, the difference is clear, they can see, feel, and hold a conversation with their creator without having to go through this dilemma human beings found themselves. They wouldn't need to read holy books in order to get to know us.

The christian God is a creator and so, there is no separation between God and the creator.

Christians used these terms synonymously. As a deist, I don't believe in gods, but I believe the universe was created by a or many creators who doesn't participates in running of the world, or it is the universe itself. In that way, he doesn't require acknowledgement or worship.

No. The bible doesn't answer everything. Even Jesus says that the law was made for man and not man made for the law.

Your honesty is brutal.

Well, that is true in a sense. God might see them as non-living things. Who knows.

If they can talk, reason and possesses almost all the qualities of living beings, can they still be regarded as non-living things?

Hmmmm. The gods will answer that.

That is interesting. Robot rights. Will they be similar to human rights or a condensed form of it?

According to the book, it might be similar. Cause nobody could've wasted time to investigate how a robot 'died' instead of creating another one.

The eating of holy communion is symbolic, otherwise, it would mean that christians are cannibals. So robots do not need to digest the communion. Furthermore, robots could mimic eating in many sci-fi shows.

To achieve what purpose? If Jesus didn't die for robots, there's no need for it taking part in any symbolic Christian activities. It might even be an 'abomination unto the lord'

They could just preach a recorded message that a pastor was too ill to preach.

That charisma might be lacking. You need to convince people to empty their pockets. A robot can't do that can't do that to perfection. He's already seen his creator and wouldn't know what you're talking about.

A human cant marry a dog legally. Bestiality. Also, robots are different, especially human-looking ones that can reason.

Read that novel and you'll see things. The woman that owned the dead robot used to sleep with it. I didn't finish the novel, so maybe sex contributed to his shutting down (mind you, using that phrase is a crime there. You use 'dead' instead.

To at least join a human organisation and learn about the spiritual?

LOL. What's spirituality to a robot. Should they expect invisible people too?

This is an economic problem. Robots in turn will create more jobs. Robot manufacturing, Robot repairer, Robot-human mediator, the robot whisperer.
It will also reduce some bad jobs.

For the advanced countries, yes. But for Africa, it'll be catastrophic. We are currently suffering from unemployment, if you bring robots to take over the few works we have, what do you think would happen?

Robot prostitutes will reduce the number of human prostitutes
Sounds weird. Ladies could actually use them as semi-human masturbators. I'd rather go for my kind. There's no pleasure in drilling a framework of metals.
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
herald9, interesting points.

I will reply fully later this evening
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by plaetton: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Actually, I saw this a few weeks back. I intended to use it to open a thread to re-open the debate with Deepsight, Uyi, Anony etc about consciousness, on wether consciousness, selfawareness and sentience are of divine provenance, or simply , the endresults of cosmic interactions, that have mathematical corollaries.

http://www.techradar.com/news/world-of-tech/uh-oh-this-robot-just-passed-the-self-awareness-test-1299362

So, you can see, we are already there.
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
plaetton:
Actually, I saw this a few weeks back. I intended to use it to open a thread to re-open the debate with Deepsight, Uyi, Anony etc about consciousness, on wether consciousness, selfawareness and sentience are of divine provenance, or simply , the endresults of cosmic interactions, that have mathematical corollaries.

http://www.techradar.com/news/world-of-tech/uh-oh-this-robot-just-passed-the-self-awareness-test-1299362

grin grin grin Deepsight and the gang!
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
plaetton:

From the way science is going, I am starting to believe that consciousness is just an equation with a lot of variables and numbers. It seems difficult to create now but 30 years from now........

1 Like

Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by lepasharon(f): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lol...Have you been watching that TV show humans ?
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by lepasharon(f): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
I hope humans will not be dumb enough !
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by plaetton: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

From the way science is going, I am starting to believe that consciousness is just an equation with a lot of variables and numbers. It seems difficult to create now but 30 years from now........

BINGO!

We are already there.

There is a mathematical equation for consciousness.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrSbjZcTb5ViVoAjcfrFAx.;_ylu=X3oDMTEyMWtxdGg2BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjAyODNfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1438563804/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.academia.edu%2f2236931%2fEquation_for_Consciousness_in_terms_of_Physics/RK=0/RS=kFjgxFTzW6JVsx3h7cqkeV2BTtA-
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
lepasharon:
Lol...Have you been watching that TV show humans ?

YES!!!!!!!

I love it. The finale is today grin
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
lepasharon:
I hope humans will not be dumb enough !

Dumb enough to do what?
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
plaetton:

BINGO!

We are already there.

There is a mathematical equation for consciousness.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrSbjZcTb5ViVoAjcfrFAx.;_ylu=X3oDMTEyMWtxdGg2BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjAyODNfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1438563804/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.academia.edu%2f2236931%2fEquation_for_Consciousness_in_terms_of_Physics/RK=0/RS=kFjgxFTzW6JVsx3h7cqkeV2BTtA-

So answer this question.

I am a christian and so, I feel that creating robots brings us closer to God. God created us in his image and so we too, we can create

But what does this mean to an atheist like yourself?
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by DeepSight(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
plaetton:

Neither you nor those you cited understand the meaning of self awareness/ consciousness
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
DeepSight:

Neither you nor those you cited understand the meaning of self awareness/ consciousness

But you do? Sir, please enlighten us mortals!

1 Like

Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by plaetton: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

So answer this question.

I am a christian and so, I feel that creating robots brings us closer to God. God created us in his image and so we too, we can create

But what does this mean to an atheist like yourself?

For me, its not about being able to create.
Its about provenance.
Is anything divine or simply the results of unceasing cosmic processes?

Our being able to recreate the processes of nature is not proof that nature was created rather than evolved
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by plaetton: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

But you do? Sir, please enlighten us mortals!
I was just about to ask his cosmic highness the same.
Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
plaetton:

For me, its not about being able to create.
Its about provenance.
Is anything divine or simply the results of unceasing cosmic processes?

Our being able to recreate the processes of nature is not proof that nature was created rather than evolved

What if I said humans are just biological robots?

Even science fiction is pushing the idea that we were created. Prometheus has an alien (The engineer) sacrificing his DNA so that life on earth can evolve. There are scientists that believe that we could have evolved from alien life.

2 Likes

Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
plaetton:

I was just about to ask his cosmic highness the same.

Deepsight, the cosmic overlord. Master of the word salad. grin

1 Like

Re: What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? by Weah96: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Christians are urged to abandon all reason, logic, and common sense when it comes to THEIR God. Your brain is to be used for crossing busy intersections, reeling in the ladies, or counting money.

The bible is ONLY meant to be read and obeyed without reservations. Leave common sense out of the God business, they are two antithetical thingz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? / If Someone Slaps You Would You Turn The Other Cheek. / RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.