Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Must I Go To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must I Go To Church? (710 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? / Re-must I Pay Tithe To Get To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must I Go To Church? by Rhemar(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
I don't seem to understand why so much importance is attached to attending church services even when the life of majority who do is no different from those who don't, or is there a special reward for going to church? or can't I live godly without going to church?
Re: Must I Go To Church? by Palacedaughter(f): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
True, nothing too special but remember that when you belong to a sect devotedly, they can always be there to pick u up when weak. It's just like social asscociation too. Also, when you keep hearing the Word over and over, it keeps you on track. You need people and as Christians we will so need fellow Christians too.

(1) (Reply)

What Has Your Church Done For Your Community ? / October Letter To God. / Does Man Really Have An Immortal Soul/spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.