Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? (44024 Views)

How To Change Your Ip Address Using Mozilla Firefox Browser / Mozilla Firefox Vs Google Chrome Which Is Better? / Google Browser Challenges Microsoft: Google Chrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by FredFDR(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
do we really need to argue about this? Google chrome is the fastest on desktop and any other android device. Safari is the fastest on any apple device and opera mini seems to be the fastest on any java device

1 Like

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Judek2(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
UC browser
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Obinnau(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
I think I prefer my mozilla the more
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
On phone: uc browser ... On system: mozilla

1 Like

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by sylvar02(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Sticks with MOZILLA fireFOX...

Removes my keypad so ℓ̊ won't change my mind
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Firefox works for me
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by pseudonomer: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Joel.:

For me i still cannot figure out from which from the tHREE.

Which would you pick as the fastest?

Obviously, Google Chrome
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
My life hasn't been the same since I discovered Google Chrome years ago!!

Firefox used to be the ish, but it crashes like no man's biz. And I've never been a fan of Opera, the interface isn't appealing to IT heads.

Chrome defo got the juice!
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by zeelo2014: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Oboy see hype for opera!! As for me always on opera mini on mobile right from time, then Mozilla on system always. *runs to get my external hdd to install opera*
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Joel.:

For me i still cannot figure out from which from the tHREE.

Which would you pick as the fastest?

Oh my . . . It's Google Chrome !!!
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Eledan: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Chrome does it for me anytime....I just love the layout on my ipad.

The best thing is that you can continue from where you stop with a device on another device...

E.g ..you are in the office and browsing with your laptop or PC...if you leave and enter the car...chrome on your linked device will open the last page you were on the laptop.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Google Chrome any time, any day.

1 Like

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
sagytarius™:
Bolt.
pls wen last did u browse cos last time i checked, bolt has been cancelled years ago

1 Like

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by RedCard1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
Google Chrome cos it's very simple to use....type anything there and you will get results. I use Opera Mini for direct visits to websites only. I'm not just a fan of Firefox. I can't remember when last I opened it on my phone.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Chrome all day, everyday. IE is painfully slow, Firefox crashes my system.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by dimdim001(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Definately Google Chrome
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by victorv12(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
I was once a fan of Mozilla before, but recently, Google Chrome took all away. That Chrome is fast mehnnn!
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
chrome
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Firefox definitely. But, it uses more of your system memories more than the others.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by lymelyte(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
I prefer Firefox,next is opera.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by dani1luv: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mozilla Firefox rocks mehn! Though i use both Chrome and Firefox!

Opera sucks! I only like its features
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by haibe(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mozilla is definitely the slowest; chrome is the fastest. I got to do know this some time ago, I tested them with the same internet connection.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by onegig(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
Joel.:
how please? tell me
go to tools > preferences> under the web page tab. Choose show only cache images. This will disable all new images i.e no extra costs loading images already cache by the browser on all tabs. But if you want to show new images on a page go to view>images> show images.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by haibe(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
victorv12: I was once a fan of Mozilla before, but recently, Google Chrome took all away. That Chrome is fast mehnnn!

no doubt, I even found out IE 10 is faster than Mozilla.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Bimpss(f): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
I've used all 3 of the browsers, but I have to admit that google chrome has got to be the fastest. Have you ever downloaded something from google chrome before? That issh is FAST as hell! shocked
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Google Chrome all day every day
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by afolabisegun(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Google chrome noniii
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Chrome does it best.smiley

Can't say which browser is the next on the rank between Opera and Mozilla.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by chygoz3(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
it sometimes depends on the internet service provider. I prefer google chrome if I'm browsing with Mtn or Glo. It however barely opens pages if I'm using airtel. Opera dey jonse if I'm using it. Mozilla hangs sometimes on my laptop. I barely use internet explorer so I can't say much about it's speed. Google chrome wins it for me sha.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by stanpee(m): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Opera all de way..

1 Like

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by exbash: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
U pple dont av not seen anything... In all it is internet Explorer..... Y becos it is a good browser used to download a beta browser.....lol..Its always there wen others are no where...

2 Likes

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Confusionist(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mozilla!!!!

23 is the latest!

With nice ad ons

The fastest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? / Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt / Can My Wireless Keyboard Work With My Pc Without Using An External Receiver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.