Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? (44032 Views)

How To Change Your Ip Address Using Mozilla Firefox Browser / Mozilla Firefox Vs Google Chrome Which Is Better? / Google Browser Challenges Microsoft: Google Chrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by pri3stess(f): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Chrome, the only disadvantage is that it keeps crashing.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by iamdsam: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
Aydot99: Opera mini is the best for phone browsing. Mozilla for pc and laptops. Ucweb for downloading on phones in case network bleeps up u can continue from where it stopped. Opera mini is ma first choice.
No. No. No. I would say UC web browser. It's the best for mobile phones. It's faster, more reliable and also got more features than Opera Mini
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by iamdsam: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
sagytarius™:
Bolt (habi na Canoe) still dey exist UCWeb Browser is preferable to me sha
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by haibe(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
life_style:

Wrong, 24 is actually the latest as at the moment I'm posting this.....

oga 23 is the latest, I just updated mine now
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Eledan: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
This circled added value is the reason I will always prefer google chrome..

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by iamdsam: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: It depends on your laptop jhor!

I use Chrome and you can finish cooking Banga and Ogbono with Pounded Yam before a page opens... grin grin

Sometimes, even Internet explorer can be fast, i have a friend who uses it and its super fast... shocked It really depends on your lappy
Lappy keh! You know waiten you dey talk so. Better network coverage nor dey Nigeria. That's the cause. Nor be laptop cause am
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by iamdsam: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: #End time thinz#
*Lol and faints*
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by abdolleez(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
Google chrome is the best no matter how slow the server may be it will stil go!! So chrome be the boss followed by mozilla firefox
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by tshegs19: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
G. Chrome
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by AjanleKoko: 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Maybe Opera.
Definitely not Chrome.

1 Like

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by chuksme(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
Let me give everybody a last result on the thread. What so many people are mentioning here are the features of Browsers not actual the fastest based on the thread.
Opera has the best features more than any other browser,but in terms of fastest. Mazilla is faster,while Google chrome is the fastest.

1 Like

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by albiol: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
On my blackberry opera min is for nairaland and checking sports related websites cos its faster ucweb is for downloading large movies

1 Like

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by drake2005: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
IF YOU HAVEN'T USED OPERA, THEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A FAST BROWSER IS. THIS IS THE FASTEST BROWSER EVER....BELIEVE ME. Chrome is awkward to use. Firefox easy to use, navigate but too many hangups and freezing. Opera can be awkward initially not being able to find tools...like open files, history with ease seen on firefox but that said has zero to no hangups, freezing or shutting off. Opera is also great for multitasking, doing research many windows/tabs opened. As for explorer...this almost gave me heart attack for being too slow.

Those who say CHROME, have never used OPERA. Only 20% of internet users know about OPERA

1 Like

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
onegig: most things you guys don't know is opera pioneered most of the features in both fire fox and chrome. Just name it.. Is it private browsing, speed dials, multi tabs or even widgets? I guess most people just use their browser for just surfing . Opera is much more than that, There's no better tool for hacking than opera. Go figure. Let me take a screen shot of my opera browser for you to see. You would marvel.

Bruv, it's not always about features, most times it's about navigation and how user-friendly the application is. Also with speed and reliability. That's what separates Chrome from the rest. If you're into IT, then, there's no better browser than Chrome, to be honest. I absolutely love firefox as well, but for me, its reliability is suspect.

Anyway, Yahoo search and most search engines have better features than Google search - however, Google is still and will forever be the king of them all. wink
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hmmmmm the day that google chrome will disappoint u,u will hate it and even forget it has always been useful to you thou its stil the best for me wink
Ebi3go: Google Chrome, i use it alot bcuz of its uploading and connecting speed esp with airtel, unlyk opera and mozilla dat are slow (GC IS THE BEST)
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by seunlayi(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
i LOVE OPERE MINI BUT FIREFOX IS VERY RUGGED. I GO WITH FIREFOX
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by pdidi(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Make we leave all this sentiments and undue attachments!Na ur personal user experience go determine ur choice! For me,I for say na Chrome; but I find out,recently,to watch Youtube videos na heavy work! D browser go say cannot play.....I go come switch to firefox...d thing fit play after refreshing d browser like 5X! All this dey happen 4 windows 8...As I come switch to windows 7,almost d same experience!I come say make I use internet explorer 4 windows 7...gbam...Youtube videos just dey go smoothly!
Well,all these browsers be like MTN,GLO,ETISALAT and AIRTEL...as soon as u begin praise one of them,them go begin fumble! Just check at any particular time the one wey suit u...use make u 4get d rest!
Una doh!!! cool
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by onegig(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
drake2005: IF YOU HAVEN'T USED OPERA, THEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A FAST BROWSER IS. THIS IS THE FASTEST BROWSER EVER....BELIEVE ME. Chrome is awkward to use. Firefox too many hangups and freezing. Opera...nothing. Great for multitasking, doing research many windows opened

Those who say CHROME, have never used OPERA. Only 20% of internet users know about OPERA
Abeg go collect one bottle of eva water in my name from iya basira . Lol. You just said the way it is . Most peeps don't know about opera. Chrome is known because of the ad power of google. Remove that advantage i guess no one would even instal it on their systems. I got chrome but its very drab and slow on my system.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by farochron(m): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
I have the three on my laptop. The fastest is google chrome
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
hmmn browser war
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by kardinalz: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
If u hv used UC BROWSER and OPERA on fone b4,u wud knw opera is in no match @all wen it cums to speed,
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by haibe(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
uzername: thats true for windows8

not for windows 8 only but windows 7
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by haibe(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
kardinalz: If u hv used UC BROWSER and OPERA on fone b4,u wud knw opera is in no match @all wen it cums to speed,
oga are u aware this is computer section and not phone?
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Paentera(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Chrome beats them all anyday!
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Ogaredu(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
Talking about speed, can't really single out one...i love my mozilla firefox, whilst opera would be busy loading text b4 displaying images, mozilla almost simultaneously loads em.. If 4 some reason i don't use firefox and atempt to open opera, opera be like '' i'm not set as your default browser, would you like to set me as default?'' NO! NO! NO! and it keeps showing up every time..annoying!
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Revolva(m): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
grin grin ;DNo browser is more sophisticated than FIREFOX..the best ever all....Than i can take Chrome.......i dont even know if operan still exist in the web browser game..i prefer to use opera mini on mobile fone...its kool there ..hey i.exporer..is bleeped up..except for the version 10 that comes with window 8...then i gbadun safari sha for iOs...folks...but Mozilla Firefox..all day
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
Firefox any day any time tongue
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Eledan: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
I enjoy using Apple Safari too tho'
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Johnnoo(m): 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Opera sucks!!! Google is user friendly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? / Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt / Can My Wireless Keyboard Work With My Pc Without Using An External Receiver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.