Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit (8714 Views)

Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / BUY Your NYSC Kit For #1500 ONLY / What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Zidosky(f): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hi Corpers in the house, please I have some questions that have been on my mind as a corper and I just thought I should feel free to share or voice it out, who knows if this would get to the right channel in the federal government and something more sophisticated would be done or added to the NYSC kit, lol. But on a lighter note, these are some questions I had in mind as a corper, and I wanna know if I also have like minds like me as well. So please lets have some truthful fun here...*winks. All you just have to do is answer the question accordingly, please nobody should spoil the fun oh, thanks. Let the fun begin....

1. If given an opportunity to state what you would like added to your NYSC kit given to you on camp, what would it likely be?

2. What colors would you have preferred your NYSC kit to have come in?

3. What kind of accessories do you think would go perfectly with your NYSC kit?

4. Is there any change of style you would love to see on the NYSC kit to make it more savvy, please state them?

5. What is your personal favorite stuff or souvenir or accessories which you generally would have loved to acquire as a corper?
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by promkingzz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
1. I wouldnt change a thing but the cap! abi na hat i go call dat one....they should do something about that swag killer
2. hmmmm....camouflage would be sooo lovely to see myself in grin with black and better boots of cause
3. accessories?? i dunno about that, maybe the ladies would have a better idea...but am fine with the way it is. no accesories
4. um...to this i would say, one size does not fit all! they should sew these things according to size and also make them gender friendly...the white shorts are a write off!
5. Nothing

3 Likes

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Zidosky(f): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2013
94 views and just one comment, pls you guys shud contribute nah cry
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by gluv01(f): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2013
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2013
Make dem change am to army uniform lipsrsealed
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Okijajuju1(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2013
I would change 2 things;

1. The cap
2. The supplier of the kit.

2 Likes

Just scrap the damn NYSC! Waste of time.

6 Likes

The way this ASUU strike be me go eva go service so? Make i sidon the enjoy oda people comment jare
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by owoeyeadeyinka(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2013
D white short shud b changed 2 3 quart trouser

3 Likes

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by phayvoursky(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2013
mykorhe@ya:
END TYME THINGS
grin.. ur sick.

4 Likes

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2013
i don't really have much to say cos i didn't do nysc ,NDA tinz ,but i observed the cap is not nice , shorts +why cant dey issue you guys with better boots ?

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by COAS2020: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2013
There is nothing wrong with the kit...mayb they should add a tie grin

7 Likes

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Shadydamsel(f): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2013
Richfella: Just scrap the damn NYSC! Waste of time.
hmmm
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 04, 2013
They should start wearing agbada. Simple
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by kcjazz(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2013
Pink boots. tongue The current boot colour is hideous.
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by BabaEleko(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
Guns for protection from boko rams and other invaders

6 Likes

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Koninda(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hmmm.....wil it xhnge light supply ?
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by FILEBE(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
The waist purse makes them look like Makossa Dancers.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Kslib(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
Everything should be black.. When i say black,i mean "pure black"...
Its high time we start mourning Our 'Educational sector'..
All izz well!

10 Likes

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by fingard02k(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Fc Barcelona or Man U home jersey
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by oyecuteez(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
The cap shld be changed to BLACK
The boot shld be RED
Crested vest = YELLOW

#Team E.T.T#
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by densil(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
tongue [s][/s]They should pls change the uniform to agbada!¡!!!!!"
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Charles545: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
the cap

please what's up with the Nokia promotion....the thin tire me o
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by hustla(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Everything
Low quality rubbish

Change the supplier too. Na scammer
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by MAYOWAAK: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
The suppliers who provide inferior kits should be changed and not the kits.
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by hustla(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
oyecuteez: The cap shld be changed to BLACK
The boot shld be RED
Crested vest = YELLOW

#Team E.T.T#

Lwkm
This one don kolo o
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by hustla(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Kslib: Everything should be black.. When i say black,i mean "pure black"...
Its high time we start mourning Our 'Educational sector'..
All izz well!

ETT!
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by hustla(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
I have 3 questions..

1.what are the signs of end time things?
2.How can I comment on NAIRALAND?
3.how can I redeploy to The United States for my Nysc

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Tholudee(f): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
They should change it to suit,add tie nd chnge the cap to the one like jonathan's
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
hustla: I have 3 questions..

1.what are the signs of end time things?
2.How can I comment on NAIRALAND?
3.how can I redeploy to The United States for my Nysc

Thanks
#faints

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg / 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Pop Date / Opinion: What NYSC Is Like In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.