Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit (8720 Views)

Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / BUY Your NYSC Kit For #1500 ONLY / What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by hustla(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tholudee: They should change it to suit,add tie nd chnge the cap to the one like jonathan's

They should change it to Manchester united jersey!
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by tchigofigo(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
no change for d guys.,as 4 d ladies, d top shld cm wt inner fittings of padded bra.,n the trousers wt Yodi(bum bum)..,what do u fink doze guys r smoking over dre at d NYSC HQs?
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by delors(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
Well, whatever changes i would like to see on NYSC jerseys will only be on this platform because it will never get to the NYSC ogas. Anyway, I like to see only one change, and that is:

1. Get Moschino to make the caps.
1. Get Versace to make the belts and socks. those NYSC ones are so terrible.
1. Get Nike to make the T-shirts and shorts.
1. Get Mudi to design the trousers.
1. Get Timberland to make the boots.
1. Get Addidas to make the sneakers.

Somebody created a topic: Changes I would like to see on Nairaland. 160 views, 29 comments, yet, it never made FP. And that is a topic for the good of our dear nairaland forum. SMH. https://www.nairaland.com/1399191/changes-like-see-nairaland

1 Like

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Frosti(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
I would like to know the supplier of those NYSC kits.
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by lekkie073(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
Pant and bra for females
Boxers only for males.
Nothing more, nothing less
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Swiftlee(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
What change! Oga go sleep, its just for one year, besides..those things makes a corp member stand awkardly out! Its good!
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by hunter21(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
hustla: I have 3 questions..

1.what are the signs of end time things?
2.How can I comment on NAIRALAND?
3.how can I redeploy to The United States for my Nysc

Thanks
Answers:
1. Somebody asking these sort of questions.
2. By clicking on "logout"
3. Stowaway like the beninboy.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by riskit33: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
The entire kit needs a complete overhauling. Possibly, the supply contract should be re-awarded to the supplier of the military kit. Nigerian graduates deserve no less!

1 Like

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by StellaNwaebe(f): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
The booth colour should be changed to black and the officials that share the kits without minding your size should be changed

1 Like

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
Kslib: Everything should be black.. When i say black,i mean "pure black"...
Its high time we start mourning Our 'Educational sector'..
All izz well!
Has anyone ever told you the 'All izz well! " that you add at the end of every comment you make is annoying?
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Mexyz(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
The supplier of the kits shud be changed.
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
mykorhe@ya:
END TYME THINGS
when did everything in 9ja now end time tinz? Grow up pls!
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Kslib(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
meenagiggs:
Has anyone ever told you the 'All izz well! " that you add at the end of every comment you make is annoying?
Has anyone ever told you that "i dont give a ffuck"..
All izz well!
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by vcvibes(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ah will like A GUN to be add 2 the kits, too many corpers dying these days
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Kslib:
Has anyone ever told you that "i dont give a ffuck"..
All izz well!
on point like decimal point! Hez a loser
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Gistwitherico(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
They should pay us allawee for august, abi they don pay u? What is more important is that they improve on our allowance. 19,500 naira is too small compared to the level of risk we are exposed to. This should be publicly debated and vehemently forwarded to the senate and presidency instead of discussing about change of khaki, abi una one wear the 7 over 7 forever- is it not just 12 months!
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
Gistwitherico: They should pay us allawee for august, abi they don pay u? What is more important is that they improve on our allowance. 19,500 naira is too small compared to the level of risk we are exposed to. This should be publicly debated and vehemently forwarded to the senate and presidency instead of discussing about change of khaki, abi una one wear the 7 over 7 forever- is it not just 12 months!
i dey tell you! The only change i want is for them to increase d allowance. Even if its 35k. The annoying tin be say nigeria has d money but they'd rather spend it on irrelevant tinz!
Anyway sha make them sha pay me my aug alawi abeg! angry
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by godman01(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
I concour with the addition of tie and probable black shades.
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by toskut(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
mykorhe@ya:
END TYME THINGS
What has this got to do with end time?
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by lertee(f): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
The kits are perfect,they should only make the materials more original.
Real khaki
Real cotton vests
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by gabito4luv(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
lertee: The kits are perfect,they should only make the materials more original.
Real khaki
Real cotton vests
u re so right. They also improve on d sewin especialy d zip area. Hav u seen it is wen babes wit big hips wear it?
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Zidosky(f): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lolz.....funny replies......*sighs
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
mykorhe@ya:
END TYME THINGS
Lwkmd...
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Velveton: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
1. Shotgun
2. Green White Green
3. A Baton
4. Overall for all
5. Steady Allawee
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by 2old4that(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Outright scrabbing of the scheme.
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by MsSpaqs(f): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lol @ d comments above. 4 me its d white tennis shoes ( if i can call it dat),one wash n it starts 2 spoil.D white vests n Shorts ar nothng 2 write home abt.
D shorts were very stiff,scratchy n wide sote breeze jes dy enta 4rm all directions
Tnk God i took sm of ds things 2 camp if nt ........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State / Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School / Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.