Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

How Does Someone Get Investors For Tech Startups? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Does Someone Get Investors For Tech Startups? (3482 Views)

Need Investors For My Online Super Rental Mall Business Idea. / Looking For Investors For Importation Business / How Do I Get Investors For My Ecommerce Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does Someone Get Investors For Tech Startups? by darrellg9: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hello lord krato..compliments of d season...hw is ur project so fa wt rspxt to finance?.hp u r stil pushin my broda..we must kip movin on com wat may..we dnt stop til we c d lyt at d end of d tunnel.

Jst chkin on u..do hv a merry christmas celebration bro,,cheers!!
Re: How Does Someone Get Investors For Tech Startups? by lordkrato(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2013
@ darrellg
tanx mahn. i'm a go-getter as it is. my team have decided to bootstrap everything and have gotten some partnerships with some companies. even though no major financier,we might just pull it off and reap the fruits of it.
once again,thank u

1 Like

Re: How Does Someone Get Investors For Tech Startups? by lordkrato(m): 1:49am On Jun 28, 2014
Angelstartups: Go to www.angelstartups.com.ng,to meet investors

Angel startups, the site kinda lacks clarity for my purpose, it fails to simply merge investors with startups without processes that put some true deals away
Re: How Does Someone Get Investors For Tech Startups? by victor08(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hello Op. Listen to me very careful. No investor will invest money into your business if you have not developed it fully and at least tested to show some interest from people and money making ability.

O yes that is the way it works. You call them investors not money donators. Nigeria is a country were you give people money for a specific project they end up diverting it to their personal needs.

If you can listen to my advice you can source money from your personal income, family, friends and colleagues. Develop a prototype and use it to pitch to investors.

Kind regards...
Re: How Does Someone Get Investors For Tech Startups? by victor08(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2014
STARTUPS ARE HARD BUT POSSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: How Does Someone Get Investors For Tech Startups? by lordkrato(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
victor08: Hello Op. Listen to me very careful. No investor will invest money into your business if you have not developed it fully and at least tested to show some interest from people and money making ability.
O yes that is the way it works. You call them investors not money donators. Nigeria is a country were you give people money for a specific project they end up diverting it to their personal needs.
If you can listen to my advice you can source money from your personal income, family, friends and colleagues. Develop a prototype and use it to pitch to investors.
Kind regards...

I get what you're saying already. I never considered investors money as a charity gift and all. However, It's not also some quick return scheme for anyone. When you have some dealings with some so called VC's then you would have a very disturbed picture of the Nigerian orientation to investing.
Re: How Does Someone Get Investors For Tech Startups? by paulseyi: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2014
Can anybody help me out. I need some capital to startup my idea. 08131591808
Re: How Does Someone Get Investors For Tech Startups? by victor08(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Startups are hard especially online business. To succeed you will have to put life into it. If you come to nairaland waiting for someone to give you money or where to get money, you are wasting time. One of the key properties of entrepreneurship is the ability to figure things out and take steps to implement it.

[size=18pt]A little capital can start empire. Don't wait for VC huge capital to start your business. Go ahead to create a prototype, test run it to prove it works and people will invest in you.[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Does Someone Get Investors For Tech Startups? by port1976(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Folk,

Keep your dream alive. drop me your contact on Oabiodun13@gamail.com. I will give you a call.

lordkrato: Hello all, i'm a developer and my team and i are on the verge of developing a wonderful tech solution to financial transfers. Like most startups, we are limited by funds and due to the current climate we're in, pitching ideas to non-tech investors seems to meet a brick wall as most make us seems aloof or can't sync with our terms.

Anyway, i would love the house to respond with possible ideas on how to meet such willing investors and any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards all.
Re: How Does Someone Get Investors For Tech Startups? by victor08(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
It is funny most people don't understand the principles that govern this tech platforms. Keep it simple and let it solve provide value by the problem it solves. Over- engineering your start-up can make it difficult for investors and even users to understand the vision behind your product/service.
Re: How Does Someone Get Investors For Tech Startups? by lordkrato(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hello all, I'm glad to inform the house after all the challenges in getting things off , the following platforms are now in place as well as enroute God willing stardom

Kindly visit
www.cashdown.com.ng

And

mycreditme.com.ng

Thanks for your inspiration guys, we decided to bootstrap and it's going well so far...

Thanks.
Re: How Does Someone Get Investors For Tech Startups? by darrellg9: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2015
congrats bro, u can only keep increasing and never decreasing
Re: How Does Someone Get Investors For Tech Startups? by lordkrato(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
darrellg9:
congrats bro, u can only keep increasing and never decreasing

Thanks.. From the experience so far I can say with conviction "if you want something, you go out there and build it because no one would have more faith in you than yourself"

We thank God for his mercies so far, it's been an interesting journey so far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How You Can Accumulate FREE Bitcoins Worth 1.0btc / Forex No Deposit Bonus All Details About The Free Bonus / Trade On Binary.com With Low Risk And Guaranteed Daily Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.