Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

House, Please, Your Views On This Business Idea Will Help Us In Many Ways - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / House, Please, Your Views On This Business Idea Will Help Us In Many Ways (626 Views)

This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project / Why Do People Keep Thinking Their Idea Will Be Stolen If Shared / How Do You Determine That A New & Uncommon Idea Will Succeed In The Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House, Please, Your Views On This Business Idea Will Help Us In Many Ways by doktung: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
A friend came to discuss a business idea with me so that i can give my own view of the idea and i think after giving him my own view, Nairalanders' submissions too will also go a long way in helping him to make a right decision b4 much energy is expended on the project and also to fine-tune his idea where necessary.
This idea has to do with the design and construction of electrical/electronic based devices by making use of ideas generated within the country, indigenous expertise and knowledge for the design and construction stages but imported materials since such materials are manufactured locally and these devices will be made available for the public to buy them. The devices include;
1. Automatic Generator Starter with Change over Switch - this device will be meant to be incorporated into small conventional generators(even, the 'i pass my neighbour' ones) to automatically starts the generator as soon as there is power failure from phcn and switches the line supply from phcn mains to generator supply in less than one second and also reverses the process as soon as the phcn supply is restored. This device will find its relevance in worship centres, commercial centers and homes.
2. Automatic Water Pump controller - this will also be incorporated into water Pump System in homes, officers, schools etc in order to switch off water pump when the tank is filled up and also to switch it on when the water in the tank falls below a certain low level. This will prevent unnecessary monitoring of the tank when pumping water into it. It will also prevent wastage of water water and electrical energy as a result of overflowing and prolong the life of the pump.
3. Cabinets/shelves for electronic Gadgets like dvd, tv, computer system etc - the main sense behind this is to prevent littering of the floor with lines of wires plugged to the main socket. This cabinets will be made of glass, its lowest compartment will house an in-built stabiliser, the output of which will be wired to the sockets in each of the other cabinet compartments so that the only wire that will come out of the cabinet to be plugged to the wall socket will be that of the in-built stab.
4, Other devices are inverters, stabilisers and so on.
Please, like I stated earlier, we want to know how truly relevant this idea will eventually be and if it will be welcomed by the society which it is intended for. Thanks in advance for your contributions.
Re: House, Please, Your Views On This Business Idea Will Help Us In Many Ways by nke001: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
There is a very large market for 1 & 2 >>> Go for it . You can still add power inverter to your product line!

Wishing U all the best
Re: House, Please, Your Views On This Business Idea Will Help Us In Many Ways by anienge001: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Very marketable ideas, especially 1&2.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Necessary I Learn French Before Buying Good From Cotonou To Nigeria / How To Make Geniu Money Online / House Of Hockey Inplay Betting Mainly For P.o.b Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.