Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section (3103 Views)

Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) / Unlock My Thread Adaobi123 / *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Mynd44: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
lalaboi:

Heheh. Thats the passion. . Your challenge will be your last sentence. . I hope you prove Mynd to be a yeye Mod tongue
As old as you are, you still dey find troubletonguetongue

abeg I dey find job for NJO, if space deygringrin
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by lalaboi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
airmark: I will be a better mod. But if i am not chosen, then i recommend Adaobi.

I think i remember you from back then. we dey wait your magic o. . .

Your Gif just made me Lmao!
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by lalaboi(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
As old as you are, you still dey find troubletonguetongue

abeg I dey find job for NJO, if space deygringrin

Which Trouble i dey find na/ I dey provide extra ginger for the new recruits na. . .

You one be my Personal assistant again? ontop say i leave this one for you, you one colet that one too? grin

1 Like

Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Mynd44: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
lalaboi:

Which Trouble i dey find na/ I dey provide extra ginger for the new recruits na. . .

You one be my Personal assistant again? ontop say i leave this one for you, you one colet that one too? grin
na garlic they need.

If Personal manager show, I no mind. You na oga na
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by lalaboi(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
na garlic they need.

If Personal manager show, I no mind. You na oga na
See this human Washing Machine/ lol . ."personal mangager". You go dey under probabtion for 9months with no pay. Deal? grin
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Mynd44: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
lalaboi:
See this human Washing Machine/ lol . ."personal mangager". You go dey under probabtion for 9months with no pay. Deal? grin
Na so dem do you when you start? You don start with your abgaya behavior again oootongue
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by lalaboi(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
Na so dem do you when you start? You don start with your abgaya behavior again oootongue

no be so dem do me but na so i one do you for your start lol. U gats land me with 2 fine babes too. and ur request will be granted grin
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
lalaboi:

no be so dem do me but na so i one do you for your start lol. U gats land me with 2 fine babes too. and ur request will be granted grin
Excluding Ibkaye? Cos I can give you that and I will go find another one fast fast grin
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by chamotex(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Has Lalaboi been sacked yet?
Good!
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by lalaboi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
Excluding Ibkaye? Cos I can give you that and I will go find another one fast fast grin

Ibkaye is my 2nd wife. . she already in the bag. i need 2 new ones lol. ur task
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by lalaboi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
chamotex: Has Lalaboi been sacked yet?
Good!

Shawap mafriend. WHo dyu think is the boss around here. . i'll ban you now angry
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
lalaboi:

Ibkaye is my 2nd wife. . she already in the bag. i need 2 new ones lol. ur task
I don't support polygamy or cheating so I can't
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by airmark(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
lalaboi:

I think i remember you from back then. we dey wait your magic o. . .

Your Gif just made me Lmao!

Hahahaha, your name always remind me of Dagrin's song- Idi nla . ' Lala ... Dagrin.............. Mo like booty yhen omo mehn mo fe fi se office' .
Now on this thread i can reconfirm you too like women. Meanwhile Mynd is doing a great job here. We just assisting him, no need for abracadabra.
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
airmark:

Hahahaha, your name always remind me of Dagrin's song- Idi nla . ' Lala ... Dagrin.............. Mo like booty yhen omo mehn mo fe fi se office' .
Now on this thread i can reconfirm you too like women. Meanwhile Mynd is doing a great job here. We just assisting him, no need for abracadabra.
Don't mind my oga before before. He likes stirring up trouble
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by lalaboi(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
airmark:

No look uche face o. . Mynd na yeye. E dey owe 2 babes already. . angry

Man wey nor like woman. .wetin e be? eheeen
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Mynd44: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
lalaboi:

You be really abgaya.......see wetin you dey yarn
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by airmark(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
lalaboi:

grin grin grin grin grin Such a man is called Tuface Reverend father.
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2013
Wateva it takes
...Am interested in moderating duh RAP BATtle secti0n with mikuz ..... Cus Music is my lyf,nex afta G0d...i luv it..its in my bl00d ..it lives in me......0nce am been chance by u m0d dat secti0n,it wl b back 2 live...Cus it l00ks lyk dat secti0n is kinda b0ring nd pe0ple l00sing interest in it...bt 0nce am given duh chance...m n0t 0nly g0ing 2 invite m0re pe0ple dia...am g0na make it lively.. Tnx. grin
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
I'm interested in moderating the RAP
BATTLE section as a co-mod working side by side with mikuz Cause Music is
my life,my everything,next to GOD. I love music wiith passion,it's running in my bloodline, it lives in our family. If you consider me being a co'moderator
that section you won't regret it. I will definately bring it BACK TO LIFE! Seems people are neglecting that important section.
If i'm given this honor to be a co'mod on that section i will not only invite more people over there but i will also do my best in keeping it clean.
Thanks
cool
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by airmark(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
^^^ are you same pperson as leebliss13 or you quoted him wrongly? undecided
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
god_of_music:
I'm interested in moderating the RAP
BATTLE section as a co-mod working side by side with mikuz Cause Music is
my life,my everything,next to GOD. I love music wiith passion,it's running in my bloodline, it lives in our family. If you consider me being a co'moderator
that section you won't regret it. I will definately bring it BACK TO LIFE! Seems people are neglecting that important section.
If i'm given this honor to be a co'mod on that section i will not only invite more people over there but i will also do my best in keeping it clean.
Thanks
cool
That position is not open
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
airmark: ^^^ are you same pperson as leebliss13 or you quoted him wrongly? undecided
LOL, no oo
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Ok
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
wah ab0ut mine? sad
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
airmark: ^^^ are you same pperson as leebliss13 or you quoted him wrongly? undecided
maybe he quoted me wrongly..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Yemi Alade, Iyanya, Olamide, Tekno & Selebobo – “mama Oyoyo” / VIDEO: Korede Bello – Butterfly [DOWNLOAD] / Jesse Jagz – Undisputed Champion [remix] Ft. Iceprince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.