Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section (3104 Views)

Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) / Unlock My Thread Adaobi123 / *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Mynd44: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2013
Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by tusheghe(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2013
i am in, and am a very active member, internet connection 24/7 , am a blogger and i have passion for entertainment.
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Anubiri(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2013
How I wish I will be granted an opportunity to be a moderator of this session because this is my field in life and I will do all what I know best to make this session free from spam and entertaining as for me being online am always here 24/7..Thanks for anticipation
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
I am interested.
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Become a mod or die trying.

I'm interested

Im interested in becoming a mod because I love music. I listen to music morning, afternoon and night. I would love to bring the best out of the music section. [size=1pt]It's kinda dry atm[/size]

What value will I bring ?

I'll make this section alive again.

Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by fckyourman: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2013
I wanna do it... I wanna do it ooooo... Me! Pick me! Pick me ooooooo!!!
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 03, 2013
adaobi123: Become a mod or die trying.

I'm interested grin

Im interested in becoming a mod because I love music. I listen to music morning, afternoon and night. I would love to bring the best out of the music section. [size=1pt]It's kinda dry atm[/size]

What value will I bring ?

I'll make this section alive again.

is that ur c.v?
Oya go and line up... Hez gonna choose meeee :-P
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Mynd_44: Hi,
Are you interested in moderating this section?
The requirements are:

*You are expected to be an active member of this section of the forum i.e you ought to have a passion for this section and be an active poster here

*You should spend enough time online every day to keep the section clean and spam/scam free

*You should know, respect and be ready to enforces the rules of Nairalandand the guidelines of the music/radio section, and be ready to work in a team with other moderators

*You are prepared to be consistent with the above and also to communicate your unavailability ahead to co-mods so that board moderation remains continuous

If you believe the above describes you please reply to this topic by telling us:
Why do you want to moderate the music/radio section? What value will you bring to the moderation team?

If you're interested say so now.

Please note that moderation on NL is a voluntary role.

Please also note that it will be a lot easier to make this decision if you keep this thread civil and not derail it.

Thank you
just lik dat.
U re missing sometin don't u?
In addition; d interested persons must love music more dan garri n only end time songs allowed

Just passing by shall.
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by AbuMikey(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2013
I can't pretend as if I don't wanna be Mod!!

**say the truth and let the devil be ashamed**cheesy

Am Highly interested
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: I can't pretend as if I don't wanna be Mod!!

**say the truth and let the devil be ashamed**cheesy

Am Highly interested

dnt be... Av gotten d job already...
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2013
Marthakings:

na fight?
Instead of bouncing on co applicants , why not prepare ur resume' beta dan theirs.

End time battle
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by AbuMikey(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by AbuMikey(m): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2013
Marthakings:

Hehehe
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2013
U want a resume? Ok... Lemme give u a short one...
:
:
M For Martha

:

M For Music...
:
see? I am MUSIC!
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by airmark(m): 2:49am On Sep 04, 2013
I will be a better mod. But if i am not chosen, then i recommend Adaobi.
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by youngPRO(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Oga Mynd, am intrested for this position. Am an active member of this great forum and I spend almost my whole day online, I'm also a disciplinarian... CONSIDER ME.
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by texanomaly(f): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2013
I wish I had the time. Hey Mynd tongue

1 Like

Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2013
What do you expect from the god_of_music

It will be a GREAT pleasure being a MOD on this section cause it's like my home,my family,this is where i belong.

I've noticed that this section has been backward and neglected on Nairaland but they forgot that it was this section and the Business section that made this forum a progress.

If i become a MOD here,i promise to BRING IT BACK TO LIFE and promote the musicians we got here,and also bring back DISCIPLINE! And with the help of others we will make this section THE BEST!

GOD BLESS!!

4 Likes

Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by FKO1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
DIDNT EVEN KNOW DZ SECTION EXISTED....ANYWAY I'M INTERESTED....

1 Like

Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by wildchild1: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
I'm the best to moderate this section and i wanna use my connection in the entertainment industry to bring nairaland in,the way some blogs that are not even popular or as big as nairaland have been supporters of naija music industry if and only if Seun would lemme be a mod here and begin the process immediately
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Indifferent(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2013
This music section is the place i always stay in, ever since i registered. Most times i visit music section before knowing what is in the front page. So to moderate this page will be an honour, it will be like securing a dream job. And i promise to do my best to make this section banging and entertaining like a music section.
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by wildchild1: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
wild child: I'm the best to moderate this section and i wanna use my connection in the entertainment industry to bring nairaland in,the way some blogs that are not even popular or as big as nairaland have been supporters of naija music industry if and only if Seun would lemme be a mod here and begin the process immediately
Also with my years of experience(over 18 years) listening to different radio stations in Nigeria i know i can bring out the best of this thread if giving the chance to do so

1 Like

Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
Music is my personality,it's my pride,it's my everything!

Without Music there is no me!

Since i knew myself music has always been there for me,and I feel sad when I remember I haven't done something for music.

BUT With this great honor of being a MODERATOR in Music/radio station I will be proud again and put my hand on my chest then tell the world that I have achieved and successfully got something from MUSIC!

I have a brother who works at the radio station,he is my hero...cause as a DJ he doesn't diSsapoint in playing GOOD music!... And trust me! It runs in our blood!! I will be the DJ of this section!!! IF I BE THE NEXT MOD ON THIS SECTION......THINGZ WILL CHANGE!!!!

I STAY ONLINE 24HRS I AM TOLERANT BUT SOMETIMES I CAN BE A MUKINA! Lol grin ..I WON'T DISSAPOINT MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS IF GIVEN THIS HONOR THANKS!

2 Likes

Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Flygeriansteve: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
I don't qualify for first position but please can I be assistant Mod. I don't only like music, I know it, I breathe it
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 12, 2013
MYnD you know how far ur boiz they here
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by JMOI: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
How I wish my tight schedule will allow me to be the moderator of this section, but I guess I'll have to apply when I'm less busy. Goodluck to the new mod. This is one of my favorite sections and I don't want anyone to mess it up.
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Dotman01(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yeah, if there is any slot for a moderator in music section, count me in.
Re: Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section by Ayire(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
am interested my profile is my cv.....I can bring Bak WAT d likes of tosin adeda and lalaboi brought to this music section 2011 2012.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Korede Bello – Butterfly [DOWNLOAD] / Drake Begs To Be Featured In Wizkid's Song Manya Remix (video) / DOWNLOAD: Vector - The Truth (mode Nine Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.