Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. (5738 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? / Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. by RealJenny(f): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2013
I've come across a lot of people who complain about getting the perfectly shaped eyebrow, some even shave their brows off to get a perfect shape. If you fall into this category your struggle ends here. Here is a step by step tutorial on getting your perfect brows:
http://tenajawaji./2013/09/02/ladieshow-to-make-your-eyebrows-fuller/

Re: Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. by Imsovain(f): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
Most of it is skillfull filling in with eyeshadow or liner. check out eyebrow videos on youtube to learn how !
Re: Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. by RealJenny(f): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
Imsovain: Most of it is skillfull filling in with eyeshadow or liner. check out eyebrow videos on youtube to learn how !
Yea MOST not all
Re: Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
Or just allow your eyebrows to grow fully and then thread them.
Re: Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. by RealJenny(f): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
adaobi123: Or just allow your eyebrows to grow fully and then thread them.
Yup, buts that's a painful process u knw, threading can hurt badly
Re: Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
RealJenny:
Yup, buts that's a painful process u knw, threading can hurt badly

Beauty is pain sister wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
Eyebrows... How do you work with a 'desert' eyebrow, I mean you are naturally blessed with the illusion of hair, that is, no hair or limited hair present. How do you work with that without looking as if it was drawn?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. by RealJenny(f): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
stillwater: Eyebrows... How do you work with a 'desert' eyebrow, I mean you are naturally blessed with the illusion of hair, that is, no hair or limited hair present. How do you work with that without looking as if it was drawn?
You can do what is called Tinting or you could use a filler to also create an illusion of fuller brows
Re: Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. by leocathra(f): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
adaobi123: Or just allow your eyebrows to grow fully and then thread them.
pls how can one thread her eyebrows. Help a friend
Re: Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. by RealJenny(f): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
adaobi123:

Beauty is pain sister wink
Hmm I guess so
Re: Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
leocathra: pls how can one thread her eyebrows. Help a friend

I normally go to a salon, but there are tutorials on youtube.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. by maureenkell: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
Pls i need help my eyebrow is vry bad
Re: Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. by RealJenny(f): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
maureenkell: Pls i need help my eyebrow is vry bad
Hw bad?
Re: Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 06, 2013
I would think the answer to full eyebrows is leaving them alone.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is How You Get Full And Perfect Eyebrows. by Bimcherry(f): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
RealJenny: I've come across a lot of people who complain about getting the perfectly shaped eyebrow, some even shave their brows off to get a perfect shape. If you fall into this category your struggle ends here. Here is a step by step tutorial on getting your perfect brows:
http://tenajawaji./2013/09/02/ladieshow-to-make-your-eyebrows-fuller/
need peeps to follow me

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Wiz Khalifa's Dressing? / What Watches Do You Wear? / Hey Guys Can U Rock This Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.