Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,470 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nairaland Men Wooing Challenge Redefined. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men Wooing Challenge Redefined. (601 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nairaland Men Wooing Challenge Redefined. by playdude(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hi fellow NLanders, its an open secret that the so called woooing challenge(Men's edition) was a big flop. guys were dropping lame lines, ladies to be wooed were even absent on purpoted dates, what kinda wooing competition was dat, it had high expectations buh dissaponted alot of people.
Not talking about those that wanted to woo other girls but they were sidelined. This thread is for you. We want to blast Nland tonight. If you were disappointed with the competition, come on in and grab a seat and for intending woooers, declare your intention and come in by 8:00pm tonight.
For me, i wanna woo Ishilove in a different way like never before, its gonna be a blast, its bigger, better and will be the best. Its NL Men's wooing compettion redefined. fell free to leave comments and opinions.
I gat my eyes on caracta and cathyrina for real, those babes are on my list too.Lolz
8:00 tonight. come along.
DROP YOUR COMMENTS....

Playdude.....
Re: Nairaland Men Wooing Challenge Redefined. by Ichliebedich(f): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hmmmm *watching*
Re: Nairaland Men Wooing Challenge Redefined. by sKeetz(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
The End Is Near......

Watch out for the second coming of Christ... sad
Re: Nairaland Men Wooing Challenge Redefined. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sorry, but you'll have to wait till the next edition.

(1)

Your Advice Is Needed! / Tricycle Operator Commits Suicide In Lover's Home / Whats Wrong With Proposing This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.