Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

What Do I Do To This Kind Of Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Do To This Kind Of Wife? (4551 Views)

Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? / Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Do I Do To This Kind Of Wife? by veave(f): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2015
Someone is playing tricks here. Are you sure she even got pregnant at all?

I advice you both go to the clinic and do general fertility test first.
Trust me she would not agree to follow you to the clinic

If i hear say woman marry dey wait before e born... iffa hia...
Re: What Do I Do To This Kind Of Wife? by cocolacec(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2015
Op I will personally advise you to look for someone in your wife's family(mother,Elder Sister etc) who she respects alot who will talk sense to her.Tell the person all she has been doing to you (withdrawal,abortion).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can a Father Marry His Deceased Son's Widow? / I Am Officially Bankrupt,homeless,depressed And At My Wits End.just Wnt 2 End It / Marriage Counsellors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.