Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries (8656 Views)

University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) / OAU Students Protest Non-Payment Of Workers' Salaries (photos) / Students Protest In LUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by Gregdcutie(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Medical and Pharmacy Interns of the
Lagos University Teaching Hospital
(LUTH) are protesting the non-
payment of their salaries for at least 3
months, some for longer. These house
officers and interns are the first line doctors, they are the first to see the
patients, first to get to work and last to
leave, and for the past three months
they have not been paid. Not fair! The
relevant authorities should please
address this issue before the situation escalates

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/09/medical-doctors-and-pharmacists-in-luth.html

Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by Richiez(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
I hope this doesn't lead to another harvest of dead bodies
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by Fynestboi: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
Am currently deir now and i cnt really sense any form of demonstration
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by SamConquer(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls dnt protest o... Lives are at stake...
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by cashkid18(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
sum pple wil stil blame it on gej,bt for me i blame it on end tym.............

Tinz

5 Likes

Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by olopan(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
when doctors want to increase the numbers of queue of embarassed embarasseddead bodies of those going to heaven i would be so decline to say it
.endtimes errar BUT
G.E.J fault angry angry
GOD dey watch in HD format!!! shocked shocked
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
Noted
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by BedLam: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
Who is in charge of their payment? Is it FG or state? Let's know who to blame.
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by sanandreas(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Its just 12 in the aftunun and you are flying! Ogbeni. Who dey grind pepper nor dey scratch moola. Watch ur hate.
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by Urine: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
BedLam: Who is in charge of their payment? Is it FG or state? Let's know who to blame.

FG
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
okay!I'll do something about it, remind me on friday.
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by Yoney007(f): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Take d power everywhere wit ur affordable smart charger 4 all ur smart devices like Blackberry,HTC,Iphone,Ipad,Samsung,Android. Add : 26C271CE for more info.
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
SIGN OF END TIME ABI
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by owolabifunke14(f): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Jezz,the pregnant women would suffer again. Govt pls pay the health workers for the sake of mothers and children
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by BedLam: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Urine:

FG
then blame it on......
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by ibnzubair(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
How sad
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
If I say it now,some people will break my head...but since its trending well on Nairaland,here it is...END TIME TINZ!!!grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by HOTWATER(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Not many comments on this thread. why ?
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by idris4r83(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
END TIME TINZ OOO!
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by plendil: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Its a federal institution and so they must have received the money needed to pay the interns/house officers. It must be internal issues

1 Like

Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by hoochay: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
end time tins,*shits on thread n walks out*
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by Jaywilzee(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
STRIKE errywia
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by Breezy90(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
O ga o..mayn God help us in dis country...
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
we are draining in this fackiing damn country, so just to pay interns so oga at the top in luth decided to diverge the money into private use. GOD DEY WATCH UNAAAAA..MEANWHILE I THINK IT IS A SIGN OF END TIME TINZ shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by riskit33: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
cashkid18: sum pple wil stil blame it on gej,bt for me i blame it on end tym.............

Tinz
lol. These NL 'end time prophets' una no dey tire? It's like all FP stories are automatically end time epistles for you guys. Wondersshallneverend
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by Miscellanous: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
dont say better
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by anonimi: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
^^^^^^^^
Source.
Better create a new thread for the story.

1 Like

Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by drake2005: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
I told you guys GEJ is working!
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by dhtml(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
As an intern(in lasuth), i feel very sorry for my colleagues in luth. Maybe we (in lasuth) should join them in a solidarity strike.
Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by Simon21(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Its not only LUTH sef, in UBTH benin, the house officers are yet to receive their salaries since may this year. My brother has completely gone broke..it has something to do with one IPPIS online registration stuff like that for all health workers,but they dont delay salaries of ministers and senators like that o..not fair!

1 Like

Re: Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries by ollyboy009(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hahahaahahaaaa,this is funny oo, it's like our Government are on operation "Hold their Salaries". We corp members are also crying for august alawee oo.
Learn how to increase your financial strenght with the right info. Visit
http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=14530 for more amazing update

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Time: SEE What A Futa Student Posted After Raping 2 Girls Forced / Causes And Solutions To Mass Failure Of Students In Nigeria Education / Sap’s Africa Code Week 2016 Poised To Train 150,000 African Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.