Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,209 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? (11900 Views)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced / Urine Therapy - Perfect Cure for all Sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by vivienobidike(f): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
sinusitis
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
I don't fall sick if I have malaria I take drugs vomit the next day am ok if is headache I take drugs I feel better no matter the sickness as long I take drugs the next day am fine better. One faithful day I had malaria I didn't take drugs until the malaria finally took over my system my sister husband a doctor give me malaria drugs telling my younger sister how to take it I didn't not ask her how many to take I thought it was the traditional way to taking drugs 2 in d morning 2 in d afternoon 2 at night I ended up finish 3 cards of the drugs in 3 days instead of me getting better I get worst I was high on drugs weak can't breathe I had to abeg God for forgiveness and make a vow to him not to sin again if he spare my life to cut the story short I took malaria drugs that had 6 tablet inside in a day instead of 3 days one morning one evening the next.day one morning one evening the 3rd day one morning one evening I ended up taking 18 tablet of in 3days instead of in 9days pls don't ever take over dose drugs
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Vivly(f): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Cramps..... I had it real bad. Thank God is a gone phase now.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by raheemat21: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mine is Schizophrenia,its worse than death

1 Like

Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by whailler: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
If you think poverty and hunger are sickness, try severe chiken-pox, still rounding up the programme at the end of which I expect a certificate. Still alive!
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by drnoel: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
duffie:

Yes, I heardd about that. I'm in nigeria
Think about, but sometimes the stone especially the calcium ones refuse to resolve. In these cases one may have to do a lithotripsy if one refuses surgery. Cost is not cheap but its negotiable depending on where you go to do it.
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Fishout(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
sexymoma: Apokoro.... Tooth Ache
AKOKORO not apokoro
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Evalsam1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
my is toothache
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by idrezee(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls wat did u use in curing urs? Mine's bn here 4 like ten yrs. I v moredan enof food, don't smoke or drink so m still wondering why its still here. Pls add me on BBM(275DEBF1) if u have any reasonable info on a cure 4 me. NB: I value diz cure dan anytin else now, cos its worse dan I stated here. Mine's peptic ulcer though(intestine)
Nakairogold: Mine was Ulcer ƒø̲̣̣я 4 years buh now I'm in perfect health.
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by sweetsmalsis(f): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

What medication did you take for it? I always have it and this month was the worstcry

Avoid surgary foods at least 1week before it comes and drink a lot of water, preferably warm water when it comes. Don't stress yourself too, rest.
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 03, 2013
had boils in both my ear canals.....it made me cry lyk a baby
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by NEROSKY(m): 12:25am On Sep 03, 2013
Ich liebe dich: Typhoid nd malaria together << horrible
My sickness..... Anyway, mine began early 20's as soon as I began drinking beer... I never noticed any sickness for close to 18 years
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Emmyk(m): 2:20am On Sep 03, 2013
Lordave: Chicken Pox

Very useless sickness angry

I was scared recently when my room mate had it. I was conscious not to touch anything he touched cheesy. The funny part was a coursemate of mine who came to sleep over for only one night had chickenpox when he got back to his house. Ewwwww. And he was light in complexion.
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Emmyk(m): 2:35am On Sep 03, 2013
vivien_obidike: sinusitis

has it gone? I had it too, for 43months...2009 to 2012.

I was even searching online to see if it can kill. cheesy
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Lawalemi(m): 5:17am On Sep 03, 2013
raheemat21: Mine is Schizophrenia,its worse than death

Haa, were niyen...mad man!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by jakesund(m): 5:42am On Sep 03, 2013
falling in LOVE
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by tunddy(m): 5:43am On Sep 03, 2013
hw did you manage to scale through because I have ulcer too 4 more than 4 years nw
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by chimii(f): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2013
Chickenpox. Just recovered from it last week. Couldn't sleep for 3 days and nights, was scratching like a mad woman + muscle twitching. Kai that disease is horrible!
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 03, 2013
I'm still waiting 2 see someone write gonorrhea n syphilis cheesy

I guess its worst dan malaria
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by steveec122(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2013
ndlife: sorry oo the same stuff, is disturbing me pain in my chest region, pls which herbal.
wash: Ginger, Garlic, Uda(igbo name), Scent leaf(nchuawu in igbo) crush it with mortar, pour boiled drinking water to it, leave if for 3hours, filter it to a bottle. Then use a small cut to drink it while chewing Bitter kola and Ose oji(igbo name). Tell God that you want that to heal you. I wish you recovery. Take some while it is hot.
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Chicolo(f): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2013
Morning sickness
I just feel useless,I can't do anything alone.Always throwing up
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2013
Chicolo: Morning sickness

And it is a baby girl boyyyyyyyy cheesy
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2013
steveec122: I do not know the Name. Cured myself with herbs and spices-via Gods inspiration.
Symptoms:
Nose blocked with Catarrh- could not breath.
Cough blocked throat : could not breath too.
Could not breath down deep and had pain within my rib cage.
I was suffocating to death. I had to come out in midnight and take chair, sit up and pray to God. Got an inspiration to use some herbs and spices. I was healed immediately, after drugs failed me for 3days.
Are you a herbalist?
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2013
There is nothing like beign sick n takin overdose or wrong meds.last year i had malaria n i took one strong drug wrongly.can remember d drugs name.i had no energy i could only manage to stand up.remember like d 3rd day i was so weak i tot i wil die dere.na GOD save me.pls dnt take any major drug 4 illness witout recomendation by a doc or pharm.taking drug overdose is almost like signin ur own death certificate
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by teemsa: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2013
pekelepekele: Mine is pimples it took six years before it finally disappear
Wat did u use plz
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Swaggot00(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2013
Chicolo: Morning sickness
and then an old woman jst jumped up from d bck of d congregation, 'A pa na pa na pa na!! She don get belle"
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by hippyzuki(f): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2013
First i had typhiod and malaria when i was 5 d tin shw me diee sotey i dey rmbr am till 2dy. Then i discovrd i had glaucoma abt 8yrs ago when i was still in secdry school. It really affectd me tru out my uni days. Was even adviced to drop out of school bt i thnk God I have learnt to tk Cr of myself. Pls you all should go for regular eye chk up. Glaucoma has no cure a surgery can help by its 50 50

1 Like

Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by critique101(f): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2013
U know if u have measles n water touches your body, u'll b itchy. Then imagine what happens "below" when u have chickenpox n menstruating *i died* cheesy
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2013
CONJI-VITIS
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2013
who hid may post

conji-vitis is a sickness na
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by adexsimply(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
rigormortis: who hid may post

conji-vitis is a sickness na
even your handle is a serious one lipsrsealed
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by geekybabe(f): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
idrezee: Pls wat did u use in curing urs? Mine's bn here 4 like ten yrs. I v moredan enof food, don't smoke or drink so m still wondering why its still here. Pls add me on BBM(275DEBF1) if u have any reasonable info on a cure 4 me. NB: I value diz cure dan anytin else now, cos its worse dan I stated here. Mine's peptic ulcer though(intestine)
Check out this link. I just posted some important tips for curing ulcer .
www.nairaland.com/1423578/ulcer-patient-here-some-tips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 20 2021 In Nigeria / Scientists Discovers Obesity gene. / Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.