Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? (11879 Views)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced / Urine Therapy - Perfect Cure for all Sickness (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by muhammedbilal(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
hello pls can any help me with the cure for vitiligo the thing is spreadin everyday pls try and contact me on 07039432992 pls is not a joke
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by DiChappelle(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
yoged: I don become regular customer for malaria and typhoid. Have been admmited trice due to typhoid but thank God am getting over it now. For the past 6months i havent been taken ordinary water. I depend on table water......but right now. Am fighting palpitation, Angina. Have done so many test, there's nothing wrong with heart, Dr says its due to anxiety. But Garlic has been doing the magic lately. God pls heal me completely. I don suffer alot. We needs God's kingdom
please i am also experiencing the same thing, anxiety always cause my bp to rise, what is the soln? Are u saying garlic is the soln?
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mine is that I don't fall sick. Because--"They that dwell in zion shall not say I am sick". And ISAIAH 53:4 told the world this: Surely he hath borne our griefs(sickness) and carried our sorrows(diseases). He did it on the cross of calvary--HALLELUYA
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by tunwe(m): 3:58am On Sep 04, 2013
muhammed bilal: hello pls can any help me with the cure for vitiligo the thing is spreadin everyday pls try and contact me on 07039432992 pls is not a joke
. Repigmentation therapy. Combines systemic or topical psoralen compounds ( trimethylpsoralen or 8-methoxypsoralen) with exposure to sunlight or artificial ultraviolet light, wavelenght A (UVA). Note muhammed, discuse this therapy with your care provider. Alternatively, if vitiligo affect >50% of the body surface total depigmentation will be recommended to create a uniform skin tone. Agent for that Is a cream containing 20% monobenzone. U can contact me @ my email on my profile. Good luck.

Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by tunddy(m): 5:41am On Sep 04, 2013
Nakairogold: Mine was Ulcer ƒø̲̣̣я 4 years buh now I'm in perfect health.
pls what did you use 4 it to go....I also have mine since four years plus nw
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by muhammedbilal(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2013
tunwe: . Repigmentation therapy. Combines systemic or topical psoralen compounds ( trimethylpsoralen or 8-methoxypsoralen) with exposure to sunlight or artificial ultraviolet light, wavelenght A (UVA). Note muhammed, discuse this therapy with your care provider. Alternatively, if vitiligo affect >50% of the body surface total depigmentation will be recommended to create a uniform skin tone. Agent for that Is a cream containing 20% monobenzone. U can contact me @ my email on my profile. Good luck.
pls I don't have email I only use facebook so pls kindly send me ur facebook I'd or phone no pls try and help me out
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Destinygrl(f): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
XVIER: mine was osteomyelitis. thank God for the great doc. doc. Ola he is my hero God really used him if not would be cripple by nw.
please what was prescribed for ur osteomyelitis
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Destinygrl(f): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
babadem2much: lapalapa on my right leg highly disgusting, av taken all kind of antibiotics ring worm, e dey itch me die!!! if dia is any help or a doctor in da house should please advice. osheeee
hi if its ringworm I also had it for yrs , tried orthodox and traditional medicines bt no cure until I did my own concoction and I'm free of the disease now , inbox me for the formula and procedure because I don't want any1 to think that I'm crazy if I wrote it here

Nigerian Volunteers Return From Ebola-stricken Countries / Iraq Announces First Coronavirus Death / 6 World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders [pics]