Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami (57600 Views)

Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) / Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Swagakid(m): 12:10am On Sep 03, 2013
K....davido welldone,otedola udodi,dangote la yhu sabi...adelekes na una get una money...d couples HML...njoy ya honeymoon......lastly miami*lonq hiss*
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by LesbianBoy(m): 12:10am On Sep 03, 2013
tyson99:
dem tell u say FG dey ask am? Aproko

**Gives him a hot knock on his BIG head** angry
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 03, 2013
Damojo: That man in white looks like he was exhumed to come and take the picture.
cheesy. He was probably hipnotized by the smell of billions.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by LesbianBoy(m): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2013
demelza:
Is it your debt?
It pains you, why?
Are you talking to me **fondles her roughly** angry
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=alala dakosta][/quote]

Ok wait small, make I find am
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Sep 03, 2013
Which of the men is Davido?

By the way,what a great achievement!!!

Having Dangote on your sister's wedding is not easy
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by IGBOSON1: 12:18am On Sep 03, 2013
pDude:

Yes I do. grin

^^^Why am i not surprised you're first in line to volunteer charging her mouth! undecided
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by steveec122(m): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2013
checo anto: Please I am new here and I need a job. Thank you.
Blow.Job-N250k per month.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Javanian: 12:23am On Sep 03, 2013
bla bla bla
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:26am On Sep 03, 2013
end time tingz
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Olaone1: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2013
I gotta say "end tym tinz" is tempting grin grin grin
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by drkunle: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2013
too much money

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by FILEBE(m): 12:30am On Sep 03, 2013
9ja_ntatainment: Davido photo’d with Billionaire Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola at the Adeleke’s wedding in Miami. Does Davido really need to work as hard as he is working considering his background?

visit http://www..com.ng/music-star-davidos-sister-sharon-adeleke-ties-knot-in-miami/ for more pictures from the Adeleke's wedding in Miami

ehn..! Ok. What am i supose to do abt dat?

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by pri3stess(f): 12:57am On Sep 03, 2013
chymystique: Dt Man wearing white Agbada is as Black as.................. undecided undecided.. Who is he pls??
They're all black.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by ccvizzle(m): 1:01am On Sep 03, 2013
I heard ASUU has called †he strike off..
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by mruknaijaboy(m): 1:04am On Sep 03, 2013
End time things
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by isaiahethan: 1:33am On Sep 03, 2013
The man on white agbada doesn't look well,urgent attention Dr pls cool
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Siga: 1:40am On Sep 03, 2013
kabaka1:

U were making sense with ur earlier comments, , but ur last comment just doesn't make sense. Do u buy an artiste's album because u just wan dash d artiste money or u just want d artiste to entertain u thru the entertainment service that is packaged in d album?

Use ur head, please. Despite his father's money Davido is a very focussed n talented young man that needs more encouragement n support from us. Please, support n buy his album if u like it n forget who his father is or how rich his family is.
.... Seems u dont understand wat sarcasm means bro.... insulting someone u have no clue is speaks alot about ur reasoning... u see the emoticon after the whole text but u fail to realise wat that stands for.... take it easy aight....dont take life too hard...

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by born2boink(m): 1:41am On Sep 03, 2013
MillionDollars: Wealth! Wealth!! Wealth!!! All vanity! END TIME TINZ
you must be drunk, so na poverty no come bi vanity? And you called yourself milliondollars, change that that your name to kobonairas shaperly, as for me wealth is never vanity, don't quote silly to defend poverty, no one is happy to be poor and stop rubbing greese to injury.nothing is vanity for the living and nothing count to the dead, enjoy life while we live
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 03, 2013
this "end time tinz" thingy is so hilarious ...and by the way, who is the team lead of the end times team? i wan join una team plzzz cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Youngtekkey(m): 2:43am On Sep 03, 2013
scientology: k...next...is dat why he didt win any award at the NEA...with all his gobe and ya.sh be like trailer....END TIME
he won award u idiot do research before u post jagoons HE WON THE BEST POP/R&B ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 03, 2013
Akamu and Stew: What did they serve guests at the wedding?
[size=58pt]BEANS AND CORN.[/size]
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 03, 2013
Dollarjunkie: Please am new here, how can I hide my post?
HIDE YOURSELF FIRST.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 03, 2013
mama-gee:
Which of the men is Davido?

By the way,what a great achievement!!!

Having Dangote on your sister's wedding is not easy
ACHIEVEMENT?
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by IYANGBALI: 3:34am On Sep 03, 2013
Sincere Bigot: Please.. Seun, i would really love to ask a favour from you.

Its been long since i was banned, pls, let a moderator ban me.. At least for a month, i'll be very grateful.

Sincere Bigot.
craze man grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by nerodenero: 3:50am On Sep 03, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

For needing help?
I use to see people hide their posts and it read thus... "This post has been hidden".
I want to learn how to do that. Am not mad sire! Tenk!
Your 'kolocious' level has skyrocketted that yabaleft rejected yougrin.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Jozer(m): 4:28am On Sep 03, 2013
Still fresh as expected
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 03, 2013
Akamu and Stew: What did they serve guests at the wedding?
are you for real? shocked they served Akamu and stew.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 03, 2013
scientology: k...next...is dat why he didt win any award at the NEA...with all his gobe and ya.sh be like trailer....END TIME
undecided
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by jaybossYBNL(m): 5:34am On Sep 03, 2013
if u dont know somebody well dont talk bad abt d person he won an award there. The 2013 NEA Awards BEST POP/R&B ARTIST OF THE YEAR is
Davido!!! Try to be current dude.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by gothrones(m): 5:41am On Sep 03, 2013
Damojo: That man in white looks like he was exhumed to come and take the picture.

Haba. Haba. Oh boy see proper insult. You try o. Anyway, end time thingz.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by SlimShawty(f): 5:48am On Sep 03, 2013
MillionDollars: Wealth! Wealth!! Wealth!!! All vanity! END TIME TINZ

Ur username is MillionDollars and u're saying wealth is vanity
Guy,u r confused.U need to discover yourself.
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards / AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original / Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.