Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? (5444 Views)

Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? / How Do You Explain Miracles, Incantations And Magic? / How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2013
I would believe a simple miracle

Draw a triangle that has angles more than 180 degrees inside.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2013
Elxandre: What about a mad man known crazed for decades by many being cured?

Which of the mad man? The cure is not miracle. When it miracle, it staged and acting on script

@folykaze do you believe that for any force that exists, there is bound to be some opposing force capable of countering this force?

You seeing things from religion stance.....force and energies dont oppose. They join together form a strong, weak or change course. Nothing like opposing.

If as you said some atheists believe in spirits, they have to understand this analogy that good and evil spirits do exist. and a chance therefore that a Governing superior force thus exists.

There is no good and evil. It your human thinking and effect on you makes it such. The pattern of every energy can favor you or not. That doesn't make it evil or good.

*And dont you guys think the bible is too detailed and historically astute to be total fiction?..

Last time I check the whole bible is bunch of tales and fictional work of the church. Nothing is historically accurate in it. Maybe I should ask you.....do you believe quran is accurate too?

*sorry about your grandmum tho! churches take things to the extreme sometimes!

I still enjoy recollection of moonlight tales she shared with me. Even she is not here anymore.....she made my childhood enjoyable which I wont forget. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by Seun(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2013
If you are honest with yourself, you will realise that you've never really witnessed a miracle in a context where the facts could be verified. This is because the vast majority of so-called miracles are hoaxes.

People claiming to be healed because they think their "faith" and "confession" will cause the healing to manifest. That doesn't work, of course, but such "testimonies" make other people believe that miracles are real.

People interpreting their hysteric reactions to emotionally charged services (e.g. tingling sensations) as evidence of healing from ailments that can only be tested in a hospital e.g. cancer or AIDS. Only to discover that they have not been healed when they get back home.

People who are partly disabled who are treated as if they are fully disabled and then they are said to be healed and their partial abilities are treated as evidence of healing. E.g. someone that walks with crutches is asked to sit on a wheelchair and then told to "rise up and walk" as if he/she could not do that before.

Mentally challenged people who think they are demon possessed and go from crusade to crusade "manifesting" their mental illness during the deliverance sessions in order to be delivered, and then when the preacher shouts at them to shut up and they do so people think its a miracle.

In many cases, it's reasonable to assume that people are probably paid to pretend to be sick and then "healed" on stage. We live in a country where many people tell lies to make money, so this should not surprise you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by slap1(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2013
I believe in miracles! Jesus Christ is Lord and He needs no mortal approval to validate His existence and powers!
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by gluv01(f): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2013
Seun: If you are honest with yourself, you will realise that you've never really witnessed a miracle in a context where the facts could be verified. This is because the vast majority of so-called miracles are hoaxes.

People claiming to be healed because they think their "faith" and "confession" will cause the healing to manifest. That doesn't work, of course, but such "testimonies" make other people believe that miracles are real.

People interpreting their hysteric reactions to emotionally charged services (e.g. tingling sensations) as evidence of healing from ailments that can only be tested in a hospital e.g. cancer or AIDS. Only to discover that they have not been healed when they get back home.

People who are partly disabled who are treated as if they are fully disabled and then they are said to be healed and their partial abilities are treated as evidence of healing. E.g. someone that walks with crutches is asked to sit on a wheelchair and then told to "rise up and walk" as if he/she could not do that before.

Mentally challenged people who think they are demon possessed and go from crusade to crusade "manifesting" their mental illness during the deliverance sessions in order to be delivered, and then when the preacher shouts at them to shut up and they do so people think its a miracle.

In the many cases, it's reasonable to assume that people are probably paid to pretend to be sick and then "healed" on stage. We live in a country where many people tell lies to make money, so this should not surprise you.

@the bolded, they do go for checks, and come back to testify, THAT'S A MIRACLE!

@The second bolded, SEUN OSEWA, if a pastor shouts at you to shut up because a demon is in you, and you know you are fine just some mental malfunction, i believe you'll get up and shut him up as well with your complementary card so he knows who to 'shut up' next time. undecided

@the third, yes some people are paid to pretend, nevertheless, God never fails HIS people. There are real pastors and fake ones which are the anti-christs. You don't even need a man of God to get your miracle. MAny Bible passages confirm that. '..If only they can ask, they will be free'..
If you haven't experienced a miracle yet, no worries over your disbelief i can understand. The only miracle that can change your life and make you believe that God is alive is when Mukina dies and God uses/passes through Okija juju to bring her back to life. cool
OR madam Ogugua is unable to concieve for like 10 years, and glory to God! He'll pass through sexskillz to give her twins then you'll believe his works. cheesy

Abeg sef, SEUN your case is different. All the christian topics in the religion section would be a great help if you go through them. Tapes and podcast will help you. This is not the first time you've argued about miracles nor will it be the last. So let me save my saliva biko. I'll keep on praying for your salvation though grin
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2013
slap1: I believe in miracles! Jesus Christ is Lord and He needs no mortal approval to validate His existence and powers!

Apparently he needs yours.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2013
gluv01:

OR madam Ogugua is unable to concieve for like 10 years, and glory to God! He'll pass through sexskillz to give her twins then you'll believe his works. cheesy

please don't get me started.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by UyiIredia(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2013
@ Seun: Noted. Whilst I'm still, to an extent, open to miracles I understand it different from the usual meaning. To the extent all 'supernatural acts' MUST manifest in the physical world, to be of any effect, there are no miracles, simply cause and effect as Nature depicts. To the extent, physical events otherwise unknown or unusual occur, there are miracles. Common-sense skepticism is useful in discerning what's worth noting or not. I also see miracles in the mundane, our consciousness, wildlife, things we relate well with: the joys of $€x, fatherhood, being annoyed with a sibling, logicboyism, wiegraf pooping on himself, death, waking up etc. For me, these hold a miracle that all acknowledge, it is given in the usual testimony in church like 'I thank God I'm alive today.', 'We thank God for a good burial.' etc
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by Elxandre(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2013
@seun
You ask me if i have ever validated and confirmed any miracle as true.
So i ask too, how many miracles have you confirmed too as lies? you may not even have any, yet you dont believe in miracles.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by UyiIredia(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Chrisbenogor: I would believe a simple miracle

Simply redefine the assumptions behind that number and it is easily done. The trick is to consider the symbols and not the meaning. That said, I'd say the that contradictions or consistencies (such as the figure on triangle) find root within God, the source and matrix of the material world and the consciousness in it.

[Phone was in my pocket, editing] . . .

edited.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by UyiIredia(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
I'm occupied right now. Will settle down to treat this.

gluv01:

@the bolded, they do go for checks, and come back to testify, THAT'S A MIRACLE!

I see !

gluv01: @The second bolded, SEUN OSEWA, if a pastor shouts at you to shut up because a demon is in you, and you know you are fine just some mental malfunction, i believe you'll get up and shut him up as well with your complementary card so he knows who to 'shut up' next time. undecided

This is a poorly-made point.

gluv01: @the third, yes some people are paid to pretend, nevertheless, God never fails HIS people.

Said who ? When God fails your expectations you ignore it and say 'It's the Lord's will and it's marvellous in His sight.' The failure of God is why there are atheists or former Christians who switched religion.

gluv01: There are real pastors and fake ones which are the anti-christs.

All the same they characterize God wrongly. They put God in a box as we are wont to do, theirs I differ with

gluv01: You don't even need a man of God to get your miracle. MAny Bible passages confirm that. '..If only they can ask, they will be free'..

Then heal amputees and raise the dead by laying on hands ? Why una dey fear ?

gluv01: If you haven't experienced a miracle yet, no worries over your disbelief i can understand.

I doubt you do.

gluv01: The only miracle that can change your life and make you believe that God is alive is when Mukina dies and God uses/passes through Okija juju to bring her back to life. cool

Not funny.

gluv01: Abeg sef, SEUN your case is different. All the christian topics in the religion section would be a great help if you go through them.

I see.

gluv01: Tapes and podcast will help you.

How so ? Joel Osteen, Kenneth Haggins or is it Joyce Meyer who Seth quoted as saying the Devil uses reasoning to lead people astray from the faith.

gluv01: This is not the first time you've argued about miracles nor will it be the last.

Agreed.

gluv01: So let me save my saliva biko.

You never used it undecided

gluv01: I'll keep on praying for your salvation though grin

Pray away to Blahweh.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Seun: If you are honest with yourself, you will realise that you've never really witnessed a miracle in a context where the facts could be verified. This is because the vast majority of so-called miracles are hoaxes.

In the many cases, it's reasonable to assume that people are probably paid to pretend to be sick and then "healed" on stage. We live in a country where many people tell lies to make money, so this should not surprise you.
Seun and his belief! na wa o.
As for me o,I'm a Catholic hence i believe in miracles but not any i.e d abracadabra form of miracles.
Anyway sha evry1 is entitled to his opinion.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by Kay17: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2013

That would be a fantastic example of a miracle.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by jayriginal: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2013

Which brings me to a very important point.

To ask for an explanation of a miracle, it has to be shown that what happened indeed was a miracle. To paraphrase Seun, all reports of miracles are hearsay. People simply term as miracles that which they cannot explain.

It has to be shown that miracles happen before asking for an explanation.

A similar question is "if you dont believe in a creator, how were you created" ?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by Anuoluwap(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2013

Sorry bro, the explanation is not enough. It doesn't explain the point that miracle is non-fiction. It's Just your mere thoughts due to Nigeria's insincerity when it comes to religion I suppose.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by deeptesting(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Elliotwiz1: This is the exact question i ask myself....what do atheists think about miracles....please atheists(bunch of confused people) drop your replies here

If truly miracle do exist then it shouldn't be selective.....The men of God should have healed all the disables in the world, don't you think do?don't tell me it based on individual faith otherwise it is no miracle. In conclusion it will be more honorable to admit the limits of what we know and understand, than to leap to the conclusion that the inexplicable is of God. Most miraculous events that are inexplicable today will surely be unravelled by science in the near future.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
deeptesting:

If truly miracle do exist then it shouldn't be selective.....The men of God should have healed all the disables in the world, don't you think do?don't tell me it based on individual faith otherwise it is no miracle. In conclusion it will be more honorable to admit the limits of what we know and understand, than to leap to the conclusion that the inexplicable is of God. Most miraculous events that are inexplicable today will surely be unravelled by science in the near future.
k fine....please go to the synagogue church of all nations as a atheist and confront the pastor...then see what happens to you, go with a camera, if nothing happens then i will become an atheist like you, bunch of confused people...the bible says "a fool have said in his heart that there is no God"hope you know who you are??dweeb
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
Elliotwiz1: k fine....please go to the synagogue church of all nations as a atheist and confront the pastor...then see what happens to you, go with a camera, if nothing happens then i will become an atheist like you, bunch of confused people...the bible says "a fool have said in his heart that there is no God"hope you know who you are??dweeb
you think the synagogue is the answer to this huh? I hope u do know that some xtians do not believe in his miracles n some do not believe miracles occur anymore.What would u say about them?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by barackohandso(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Elliotwiz1: k fine....please go to the synagogue church of all nations as a atheist and confront the pastor...then see what happens to you, go with a camera, if nothing happens then i will become an atheist like you, bunch of confused people...the bible says "a fool have said in his heart that there is no God"hope you know who you are??dweeb

No one's asking you to become an atheist, it's not a belief system, it's more of logical reasoning, using common sense: an UNBELIEVE in deities, so whether he goes to the synagogue with a camera or not, it changes nothing.

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by gluv01(f): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I'm occupied right now. Will settle down to treat this.

I see !

This is a poorly-made point.

Said who ? When God fails your expectations you ignore it and say 'It's the Lord's will and it's marvellous in His sight.' The failure of God is why there are atheists or former Christians who switched religion.

All the same they characterize God wrongly. They put God in a box as we are wont to do, theirs I differ with

Then heal amputees and raise the dead by laying on hands ? Why una dey fear ?

I doubt you do.

Not funny.

I see.

How so ? Joel Osteen, Kenneth Haggins or is it Joyce Meyer who Seth quoted as saying the Devil uses reasoning to lead people astray from the faith.

Agreed.

You never used it undecided

Pray away to Blahweh.

OK, so here's the thing, honestly, I didn't get a word of what you said typed here. If you click on my posts, I do explain vividly and try to keep the quality on the christian topics i comment on. Moreover, I follow Seun here on Nairaland and this is the first topic I've kinda joked on. I do argue with him and others a lot on Christianity. Well, i just found out it wasn't worth it anyway, e-arguments about Christ or anti-Christ, good and bad. Because it keeps popping up every now and then, and nothing said here can change an UNSHAKEN mind except the Holy spirit is invited because where He is present, nothing is impossible, he opens the understanding of an unbeliever. Most times, it's worth it when it's done physically, like in physical contact. But on here, I just get tired arguing because i know it won't change a thing especially with the sarcastic tone being used on Christians.

Here
1 Timothy 1:13
Although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Titus 3:10
9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and striving about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless. 10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition, 11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned

@the Bolded, That's all.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by ijeoma100: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
When any Christian can explain the "Placebo Effect" to me, I'll be able to explain "Miracles" to them?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE: OP.....im not going to dispute the fact that somethings happened in your church or other churches which you cant explain personally. But you should be moved to question things and investigate them critically before you tag them or give a final decision on them. To explain the concept of your miracle stuff.....you should agree with me that there are prophetic schools, evangelicalism schools and miracle/healing schools. These are the things we found in our society. If you dont believe me, you can check the following links:

http://www.cacworldwide.net/schools/seminaryabout.asp

^^^^ thats core school of prophet where you can be taught how to see vision.....read mind, random prophet message and receiving message from deity

another one is
http://www.christembassy.org/site/ourministry/healingschool

^^^^ healing school where you learn how to cast demon, make me fall in disguise of spirit- exorcism and doing cheap miracles.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Babajide-School-Of-Prophets-And-Evangelists-Ilesa-Osun-State-Nigeria/218096108295689?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6740079062

^^^ Evangelism school.......daddy is a good preacher and can move mass at once on stage.....

Hope you see now that they are teaching people how to do miracle, heals, prophesy and evangelism (carry more people at once by drawing attention).

What do you think they teach in this school? These are the place were pastors, prophet and miracle workers are recruit. Basically, we should know that these institute are not theological school or where mathematics and english is taught. What then are they teaching pupils there? I think you should question that.

Let me give sides of this schooling and miracle.

- Intellectual stage work: this one is all set up. all paid actors to do this. until this guy heals someone with say....missing limb or something that theres no possible way you can deny it, then believe it. until then its just a fraud trying to get money and fame. you may say "oh he doesnt accept money for this!" guess what.. yes he does. how? he "heals" people. people come to his church. they request tithes and offerings as all churchs do. more people = more church income = more personal payments. Its called acting dont believe it unless it happened to you especially stuff on videos and those they do from crusades. Remember, "god" is nothing more than a nonsense word created by man to explain away all of the things we can't yet understand.
Religion is a disease of the mind, born of fear, which has done nothing but bring untold misery down upon the human race... Imagine when someone is healed from HIV, blindness, diseases....how can you confirm it truth? If it truth, then bring one pastor and lets go to hospital for him to pray. I cant forgive church for this because I lost my grandmother to CAC church that claim medical treatment shouldn't be allow on her unless fasting and prayer. At the end, we were told it God's time for mama to die.

- Random prophecy: Here if you are in a crusade, you know those who are less priviledge by their look and behaviour. A crusade contain thousands people......IF I SHOULD SAY I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM GOD THAT ONE WOMAN IS HAVING MARITAL PROBLEM FROM DEMONS ....there must be marital problem where more than hundreds people which are mostly women/ladies gather. OR I SAW SOMEONE IS HAVING FINANCIAL PROBLEM FROM GENERATION CURSE ...can it be possible for one among mass without financial problem in Nigeria? If someone admit he is having any of this problem...I can create attributes if im trained on prophetic task or divination.

- Intelligent Prediction and guessing: It is called eisegesis. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisegesis. The pastor gather little information and build on it. Most of them are vague and could be stretched to fit almost anyone and anything. It's the same thing people do with Nostradamus' predictions.

- Esoteric natural practises : Olive oil is made up of chemical.....handkerchief can hold chemicals and chemical can lead to different reaction. This give birth to casting demon, spiritual falling and hallucination. All these can be done under chemical applications and reactions which are secret to you. Also there are other secret things they do and processes they undertake......if you work with celestial church or C/S, you will get clearer picture.

- Mind controlling : this is the best tool they teach in this school. It involve trauma-based mind control. What do you expect if C. Ronaldo determined to give you an audience and/or possibly chance to shake you. Some people cant stand this.....some will be over-joyous and may loose balance. P square prove this here https://www.nairaland.com/1123555/picture-girls-fainted-during-psquare

If a popular pastor like Adeboye got the chance of touching most people especially female.. Most of them will fall and claim it divination but this is mind game.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by birdman(m): 1:35am On Sep 06, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYfuB41rxz0

4 instances in the presence of witnesses, one a doctor, at one go. Anyone want to explain this?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by Seun(m): 2:07am On Sep 06, 2013
birdman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYfuB41rxz0

4 instances in the presence of witnesses, one a doctor, at one go. Anyone want to explain this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYZuqS1t0A watch this to the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by wiegraf: 3:25am On Sep 06, 2013

Kay 17:

That would be a fantastic example of a miracle.

http://nrich.maths.org/1434

Welcome to non-euclidian geometry. How many more before riemann et al are qualified to become saints?

You must now believe in miracles, btw..

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 06, 2013
miracles happen everyday, nobody gives a shit about it. A skulless baby gets skull sometimes ago by doctors,
conjoined babies get separated everyday,
the doctors cure horrible illnesses everyday
nobody gives a shit or pays tithes to the doctors every day. ordinary malaria used to be pandemic in Africa, neither god nor prayer cures it until scientists came up with simple miracle.
but let a fony miracle happens in church and watch gullible people fall for it like bunch of monkeys while they happily donate their 10% to a perfect scam artists to fly in private jet.

humans can fly from continent to continent, planets to planets, read nature, communicate with someone that is over 1million miles away from u with just a single button, still nobody cares about the people that make these things happen.
do we celebrate the likes of Einstein, gate, sir Isaac newton, etc the way we celebrate our daddy G.Os?
these are the people that made or still making the world a better place.

anyway, without derailing the thread any longer, there is nothing like miracle (s) especially from pastors or imaginary god until someone can proof his or hrrself publicly by praying for a well known cripple, amputee, hiv patient etc. not some con artists on wheel chair, its all fony/ hearsays.

arrest my case
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by birdman(m): 4:01am On Sep 06, 2013
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYZuqS1t0A watch this to the end

Thanks for this vid. I have actually seen this this guy before, and I agree with him. The leg stretching indeed can be faked. Which is why I posted the above video. Note several things from my original Hagin video.

The debunker believes you can simulate this miracle by altering the viewer's perspective by swinging the legs and pulling the shoe off slightly. In the video I posted, the perspective is even across 4 cases, there is no leg swinging. This leaves the shoes.

Watch the relative distances between the shoes, the ankle and the knee, not just to themselves, but to background objects. To get a solid frame of reference, I chose one of the observers, as well as an inanimate object. This video is not blurry like the one by Allen, so not only would you catch shoe pulling, you would detect an attempt to fool your perspective. Of it was only one subject, I could pass this off as a really good trick. But we have 4, male, female and child. Unless Hagin was able to find 4 humans who could extend their hips by inches at will, the Hagin video is legit. Or at the very least, it passes the smell test put forward by James Randi.

So again, can anyone explain or debunk the Hagin video? Btw I have nothing against atheists, if anything I respect people who are bold enough to question everything. But I am curious as to what a nairaland atheist would do with evidence as in the Hagin video? (I already know what James Randi would do smiley
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 06, 2013
edited
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 06, 2013
barack_o_handso:

No one's asking you to become an atheist, it's not a belief system, it's more of logical reasoning, using common sense: an UNBELIEVE in deities, so whether he goes to the synagogue with a camera or not, it changes nothing.
mehn are you guys scared or what?? To prove me wrong and stop all this, i want you to witness this miracles yourself...That's why i recommended that church,and it does not matter if other christians believe it or not...use your head,the topic is about miracle not about false prophets.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 06, 2013
Beretta92: you think the synagogue is the answer to this huh? I hope u do know that some xtians do not believe in his miracles n some do not believe miracles occur anymore.What would u say about them?
are we talking about christianity? Please stick to the topic....go and experience it yourself...and if you leave without a miracle in your life...trust me that is the GREATEST proof you can give...visit that man of God for total deliverance....just to prove to the world that miracles dont exist..............i weep for all atheists....because a day shall come when they would weep and wish they were not atheists....but wisdom in the eyes of a fool is foolishness.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 06, 2013
Elliotwiz1: are we talking about christianity? Please stick to the topic....go and experience it yourself...and if you leave without a miracle in your life...trust me that is the GREATEST proof you can give...visit that man of God for total deliverance....just to prove to the world that miracles dont exist..............i weep for all atheists....because a day shall come when they would weep and wish they were not atheists....but wisdom in the eyes of a fool is foolishness.

And The Bible says 'atheists are fools'.. Then goes on to say ''And the lord commended the unrighteous steward that he did prudently, because the sons of this age are more prudent than the sons of the light, in respect to their generation.""

Should make you wonder if you're foolish or wise...

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2013

Ahh! Bros, don't go there because it is possible. First, you have to drop the notion that a triangle by default has 180°, but a polygon with three sides.
If that is so, I can indicate three very distant dots and then link then with a line.
My triangle is above 180. Is a right-angle triangle not a triangle because it has 90°?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 / Why You Should Ignore Atheists / How Donald Trump Is The Christian Hero We Never Expected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.