Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido (17687 Views)

Lyrics: Owo Ni Koko By Davido. Naija Lyrics Zone / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video / Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nice dance bro!
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by UjSizzle(f): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
psky:

Miley Cyrus virus is doing him. grin
LOL
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by tintingz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
samski: end tym dance....
una no go kill person with laff grin
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Y'all shouldn't just watch and comment. Please we need your likes on youtube. He's such an amazing and original dancer, isn't he? #TeamKiddy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by ghettodreamz(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
Job well done!
Ur mouthed!
Al da BEST!
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by wynie(f): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
thats a nice one der really a great dancer
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Skelewu on point mehn.
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by hustla(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Skelewu is of the eevil,demons and his cohorts,please do nt dance to it..

i hereby end my sermon for today by declaring a Jihad on skelewu in Nigeria...

E.T.T

grin
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by deebrain(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
And when Jesus saw ASUU wept and the students were also weeping
and Jesus groaned in his spirit and was troubled.
And Jesus asked, "where have you laid his books?". And they said to him, "Lord come and see."
Jesus wept.
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by chinkelly(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
So @Chaydee, is this really u dancing?
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by AK481(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Promhize: You are a good dancer but its not innovative.
The guyz that won Dbanj and Donjazzy's competition danced on a bridge.

Try to do something different if u want to win.

or on transformer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Nella(f): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Geeeez, I luv guys dat can dancceeee, was smiling all through like a fool. Luvv it!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by donem: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Naso! Which u d best in what ever competition u r going in for.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
You're a good dancer ! cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
nice One
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by texanomaly(f): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy: pls edit the topic to A gate man dancing to skel EWU by davido
Does it make a difference? undecided
The guy can dance.
shocked

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by ellab(f): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
u sabi dance o

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by NellyGhenghen(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
lool!!! nice but jus too funny loooooooooooooooool grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by free2ryhme: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
Marthakings: Y r u dancing wif ur tongue out? Outta breath or wah?

it is called swagger

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by adewasco2k(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
i salute you bro

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Roland17(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
You are a talented dancer

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by SpicyMimi(f): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
Awwwh...I have a new crush :*
Am impressed!!!
U sure say na u sha Make I no waste my Crushing tinz on a lame dancer oo! angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by DonaldGenes(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
you really tried jawe-i give you 9/10
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by DonaldGenes(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
SpicyMimi: Awwwh...I have a new crush :*
Am impressed!!!
U sure say na u sha Make I no waste my Crushing tinz on a lame dancer oo! angry
go and sleep and stop crushing on some1's else boyfriend
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by nenergy(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2013
Can't believe i can streaming youtube on my Nokia 112. @Op you sabi dance o! Nice leg work and waist movement. You wind waist pass most ladies.lol
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2013
I am tired of the skelewu sheeeet jhoor.... when is this 'thing' going to fade away? let anoda song come and fade away too...

Nice moves tho............ 8/10
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by yinkeys(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2013
Marthakings: Y r u dancing wif ur tongue out? Outta breath or wah?
are u Miley Cyrus
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Philipmems(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2013
Carry go you sabi.... Don send Davido the video thru twitter he acknowledged it....
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Chaydee(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
Philipmems: Carry go you sabi.... Don send Davido the video thru twitter he acknowledged it....
:oReally, what is your twitter handle bro
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by geeworld1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
executinal: This your dance may bring calamitous end to nairaland. Because i can see your dance steps hovaring around the David Bermudian triangle.

Infact i am confused due to your dance steps grin grin grin grin
dnt mind the boy, he has 4gotten the higgi haga of the dance or if U̶̲̥̅̊ lyk the crinkum crankum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Kaywise Drum Kits 2019 For Nigerian & African Djs / Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics / Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.