Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

My Open Letter To Mtn Nig. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Open Letter To Mtn Nig. (461 Views)

The Nigerian People's Revolution. My Open Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari / My Open Letter To IKEDC (NEPA @ Ikeja) / My Open Apology And Appeal To Seun (admin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Open Letter To Mtn Nig. by HisExcellencyM(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
ATTENTION MTN NG...
An open Letter:

It has come to our Notice that the MTN subscribers in are DAMN through out this week due to your poor Service prov... People are bored most especially those using your Sim (MTN) to browse which is very unfair and Dis-appointing!

So we are hearby calling on the attentions of MTN NG to wake up and do the right things or we foward our complain to NCC for necessary actions.

#I_DON_PORT_JOR

Sign:
Mash. H.Excell.
#BECAUSEICARE

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Place Advert On Naira Land / Online Shopping Made Easy! / ASUU Strike: NUPENG Threatens To Join Solidarity Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.