Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper (8207 Views)

Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders / Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by egift(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2013
Sun Newspaper frontpage lead headline can extort money from the pocket of unsuspecting members of the public.
Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by kb83(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2013
Here comes the easy and fast way 2 make cul cash click and get to find outhttp://MegaStoon.com/?share=15211
Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by legalcode(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2013
Ngwakwe: Fashola to take sun to court for insinuating that he is interested in who succeeds him.

Jonathan is really an holy Angel

Really a holy Angel.....now my Love for GEJ keeps increasing. Na wao!! mere speculation and he is going to court. Sometimes i wounder what type of SAN this Fashola is? His decisions these days can go for a drop out. GEJ should be in all the courts in Nigeria challenging all newspaper stories and insult against him by same Fashola/APC......This shows the type of Govt APC intends to bring to us ( VENDETTA).

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by legalcode(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2013
eio2013: Just as TVC belongs to Tinubu and used it to exagerate the fuel subdidy strike.
He will sue and later withdraw just as he did with the Nigerian Governors forum.

Just as TVC and The Nations belongs to TIFNUBU and APC.
Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by drkunle: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2013
na dem knw
Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by confusion247(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

SUN news paper belongs to Orji Uzo Kalu.

The coward should stop hiding behind his newspaper to attack fashola.
So Orji Uzor is now the editor of the sun newspaper? Are you now saying that all the publications of the sun newspaper represents the views of Orji Uzor? I wanted to call you a sub human but I later changed my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by 2ruink(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
I seldom comment on issues posted on nairaland these days owing to such sickening poor conduct peculiar to those headless oops! Sorry - brainlessss sons of awolowo, tifnubu or what is he called? The summary is that i keep questioning the prognoses of these tenderfeet getting civilized if all they can do is flinging expletives at those who are light years ahead of them.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Eledan:

Why do most of you have problem with commonly use words? undecided
and when has it become a haram to miss one letter in a word? Jobless youth

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
VICTORCIZA: and when has it become a haram to miss one letter in a world? Jobless youth

Shut up!...accept the fact that you are wrong and the guy pointed it out to you.

If I were you..I will thank him.

You still made another foolish mistake with the bold..it's word and not world...are you this dumb and pathetic in real life? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by Demdem(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Eledan:

Ngwakwe..

Why not just go on and tell us that you are a PDP member or a sympathiser ?

I have come to the realisation that almost ALL Ibos are either PDP members or it sympathiser. ...with just few exception.

He is surely a killer member. I simply can't fathom how a deeper lifer can be a killer member.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by cantell(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Eledan:

Congo! commonly "USED" words.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by Shine1177: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
duality: Is fashola trying to gag the media? Reminds me of FG vs Leadership newspaper over presidential memo.

If media intimidation should not be tolerated in Abuja, It should not be tolerated in Lagos.

This makes me believe that very few persons can withstand and absorb the media unslaught on the presidency. I mean if we want to be honest.

Honestly GEJ has been absorbing alot of rubbish that none of these so-called Progressive can take in a minute. Progressive indeed. Let Fashola come out and tell us he does not intend to influence who succeed him in 2015, was he not the same person who told the world that he will not seek 2nd Term in office in 2010? Bunch of hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by Adimonyemma: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Eledan:

sorry bro. Its commonly used words. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Adimonyemma:

sorry bro. Its commonly used words. Lol
Dont mind the kid that thinks his is perfect
Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Shut up!...accept the fact that you are wrong and the guy pointed it out to you.

You still made another foolish mistake with the bold..it's word and not world...are you this dumb and pathetic in real life? undecided
being a yoruba is enough curse already.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
VICTORCIZA: being a yoruba is enough curse already.

Hatred for Yorubas will surely send you to early grave if you don't change....

Dunderhead undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by telexfree1: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Eledan:

use words ?
You mean used words .

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by telexfree1: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Quit the drama.
That was a direct insult

" why do most of you........"

What the hell ....

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Hatred for Yorubas will surely send you to early grave if you don't change....

Dunderhead undecided
what is there to envy about Yoruba?.sycophants and parasites.mtchews jobles youth

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by plaindealer: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
Good these lying villagers and criminal clowns called newspapers are getting exposed for real.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 04, 2013
khamas19: That sun newspaper is a joke...na small e take pass linda ikeji blog...
where this one jump comot from,no be 1985 paper ur papa dey read today?
Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2013
VICTORCIZA: what is there to envy about Yoruba?.sycophants and parasites.mtchews jobles youth

Mumu

Whoever employed you must have been desperate...you never have the capability to string one proper sentence without a gaffe.

This lousy dolt doesn't even know the difference between the words Hatred and Envy...

What is "jobles"? blockhead like you having the effontery to call others jobless? Nothing person no go see for Nairaland these days!
Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by WildChild00(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2013
There is no smoke without fire, like most people will wanna put it, Governor Fashola would hv most likely said something relating to dis, perhaps in the past or present, we all know how politicians in Nigeria thinks wen they want to leave office, they prefer somebody that will protect their intrest wen dey eventually leave office.
Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
ilugunboy:

Mumu

Whoever employed you must have been desperate...you never have the capability to string one proper sentence without a gaffe.

This lousy dolt doesn't even know the difference between the words Hatred and Envy...

What is "jobles"? blockhead like you having the effontery to call others jobless? Nothing person no go see for Nairaland these days!
hahahaha as stupid as Awolowo himself.cursed tribe
Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
It gives me great joy to know that my comments upsets you and am enjoying the game.nkita eke uke:-D

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies ShortListing Successors, Will Sue Sun Newspaper by khamas19: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2013
igboezue: where this one jump comot from,no be 1985 paper ur papa dey read today?
....why am i not surprised....crass bantu twatt!!..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags / Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. / States’ Cash Cruch: Governors Beg FG To Postpone $2.1bn Support Repayment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.