Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! (14845 Views)

Friendship, Dating, Relationship & Marriage Through Nairaland / Has Any Relationship Been Found Through 'nairaland'? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Awwww... So cute!
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
Great news! Mine will be next. cheesy
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Dagoma: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
...and so what, thats his problem.
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by sharawwy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Any way Happi married life
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by princeonx: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tholudee: grin winkHappy married life to them...pls let's have their pics nd nairaland names too
You must to be starting something (M. Jackson's voice).

1 Like

Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Congrat to them.
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by mediachirps(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
thank God for that. did you invite seun at all?. hope they won't hold nairaland responsible for any mishap in the marriage. cyber marriage.

1 Like

Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by simade123(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=ajasa4link]people now marry tru nairaland? .....END TIME TINZ[/ quote]na you sabi everything na end time tinz
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by princeonx: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
sharawwy: Any way Happi married life
Na em make you quote all that? E bun nmee!
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by enigmagu1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
facebook chat works now.
You write
*What* the _freek_ is *_THIS_*?
And get
What the freek is THIS
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Dyt(f): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Not new
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Xb4Real: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Op, u try, I nu go? But they be no teach u summary for skul? All these big grammars and long note no be to tell us ur friend or whoever meet his wife here ? We don hear. kissOp, u try, I nu go? But they be no teach u summary for skul? All these big grammars and long note no be to tell us ur friend or whoever meet his wife here ? We don hear.

1 Like

Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Wendyphil(f): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tholudee: grin winkHappy married life to them...pls let's have their pics nd nairaland names too
Seconded!!
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by sharawwy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
prince_onx:
Na em make you quote all that? E bun nmee!
And aw dos dat affect yu??
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Cestmoi1(f): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Congrats to the couple.....HML.
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Shaadey: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ahan wetin happen na??E TOO LONG
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why are people demanding their Nairaland names? Can't they choose to remain anonymous?

1 Like

Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Afam4eva(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
sucreblazing:
One of the tasks I was saddled with was to give the toast at the reception. Given that we both shared apathy for the opposite sex for a reasonable while, I was thus in the know when the relationship started. What was shut out of my knowledge was the blow by blow account of how the relationship was initiated. By the time I debriefed him of the genesis of the relationship to prepare me for the toast, it was apparently a union activated by the tools that have come to define our time.

Why do i think the bolded is the name of the Nairalander. I know a Nairalander called Debrief.

2 Likes

Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by slap1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
So Long A Letter.
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Too many psychos and pretenders on NL. Can't risk it angry
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
Larai Boluwaji: Too many psychos and pretenders on NL. Can't risk it angry
grin grin

Life itself is a risk.
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin

Life itself is a risk.

Marriage issue is too risky for such risks grin
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
ItsModella:
Very simple grin grin grin
I tire. grin
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by boron10(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Did you say both of you had apathy for women prior to your friend meeting his wife? Were you both Gay?

1 Like

Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Ashabie(f): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Awwww! Congrats! God bless their union.
Re: He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
Marriage issue is too risky for such risks grin
Well, even off the internet, you don't just jump on the next person you see and get married to them. It takes time, work and devotion to get to know someone as a potential marriage mate. It's what you have to do, and if you fail at it, you have no one to blame than yourself. . . Not Nairaland.

Discretion is advised. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp S*x Group / Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? / Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.