Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Pls Nairalanders, How Can I Apply For A Quality Assurance Training In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Nairalanders, How Can I Apply For A Quality Assurance Training In Nigeria (3158 Views)

How To Apply For YESGRant In Nigeria / His Employer (MD) Sent Him A Link To Apply For Another Job. / Quality Assurance/ Control Analyst Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Nairalanders, How Can I Apply For A Quality Assurance Training In Nigeria by Wandeayo(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2013
we all know what nigeria of today says, "working experience" key to get job offer in nigeria, am a fresh chemistry graduate, i wish to get involve in something that can make it easier for me to secure my dream job, which is quality assurance officer, but i dont know how to go about it , ve search google to no answer to my question, please my fellow nairalander, show me the way forward, i ll be very grateful for your response.....
Re: Pls Nairalanders, How Can I Apply For A Quality Assurance Training In Nigeria by marvelling(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2013
Nigerian institute for food science & technology offers training in quality control for analysts in the food & beverage industry. They are domiciled at F.I.I.R.O ie the federal institute for industrial research oshodi.

Another body that trains & certifies individuals for this kind of stuff is the institute of public analysts of nigeria (ipan) check their website www.ipan.gov.ng and familiarise yourself with what they are all about.

Choose the one that suits you depending on the kind of career you want for yourself but I strongly recommend ipan because it seems their certification is backed by law.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders, How Can I Apply For A Quality Assurance Training In Nigeria by adeibkeze: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls what about an engineering graduate that wants to have a career in quality assurance and quality control, where can he or she obtain such certification?
Pls I'm awaiting your response Nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! How Do I Write A Good CV? / Performance Reviews And Incentive Pay Are Harmful? / An Advice To The Youths Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.