Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,257 members, 7,846,181 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ (33138 Views)

Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba / Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath / Pastor Rapes 19-year Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by dancocity(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
hu is to b blamed?? a woman dat wnt for a 'spiritual bath' or d 'pastor' dat hasssssss spiritual conji....laffin in swahili
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Policewoman(f): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
True true, the Peni$ no get control. E no even go school. shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by dasparrow: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
@Post

Too many wolves in sheep clothing parading themselves as 'men of God.' God Almighty is watching and knows who truly is His.
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by IdiAmin2(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abeg leave Mr Pastor alone, after all bible says you shall deliver them by the 'laying on of hands'. cool
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by InvertedHammer: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
/

Touch not my annointed

Do my prophet no harm

//
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by zynzyn(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
NAIRALAND SEF! Do you know how many times this is happening in Nigeria everyday?

Anyway, Fake Pastor/Stupid Worshipers must be driving a lot of traffic to this forum!!
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by zynzyn(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Policewoman: True true, the Peni$ no get control. E no even go school. shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

Some Toto dey wey wild pass penis O! ABI YOU NO KNOW?? cool cool shocked
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by stevecantrell: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2013

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by GooseBaba: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
This guy ^^^^^^ don chop tithe money tire.... See him face like touch not "am anointed...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Smooyis(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pls dont derogate pastors. Better say 'a man who claim to be a pastor'
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by PaulJackson(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
The woman should be totally blamed for the incident. Elisha the servant of God ask King Naaman to go and bath himself 7times in the River Jordan and it was not Elisha that bath Naaman. So many false pastors and prophet are doing the works in which God did not ask them to do in the name of deliverance. may God almighty forgive these evil pastors who keep on disgracing the name of the Almighty God.
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by free2ryhme: 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
nerodenero: You don come here again Why are you so obsessed about knowing how to hide your post? Why spew this trash on every thread on nairalandSure, if enrolled in Yabaleft,you would definitely be rejected.

he has freedom of speech
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by GooseBaba: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Paul Jackson: The woman should be totally blamed for the incident. Elisha the servant of God ask King Naaman to go and bath himself 7times in the River Jordan and it was not Elisha that bath Naaman. So many false pastors and prophet are doing the works in which God did not ask them to do in the name of deliverance. may God almighty forgive these evil pastors who keep on disgracing the name of the Almighty God.

Calm down dude.. If you read the story well.. You can see that the woman was simply taking her spiritual bath by her self. It was when she wash her face spiritually and her face was covered with soap, that was when the ra--pist.,, oops I meant pastor remove his trouser and released healing in her honey pot..

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Acutex: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
oyelude f: wen we start bringin ethnicity into every discussion it is a combination of both END TIME TINS nd YABA LEFT TINS
and is it a coincidence, my friend that your name sounds like Oyel soup??
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by mruknaijaboy3: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
pastor molests a woman during a spiritual bath this could mean a few things to other people but to my understanding it could only mean one thing

END TIME TINZ

#TeamEndTimeTinz
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hahahahaha...d pastor na panasharp, body no be stone na, abi hw ona see am
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Papadoh(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Spiritual bath my a@s, she no get bathroom for her house. Sounds to me like she got exactly what she was looking for.
Birds of the same feather.
Moral of the story: whenever you need a "spiritual bath", get a bucket of water, a sponge and a bar of soap. Start screaming AMEN as you bathe yourself, it's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by GooseBaba: 1:37am On Sep 04, 2013
^^^^^^ LMAO..!!!!! Guy you don craze..! grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by oyeludef(m): 3:31am On Sep 04, 2013
Acutex: and is it a coincidence, my friend that your name sounds like Oyel soup??
i think i was right for addin YABA left cos uv jst proved me right
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by hikmoj(m): 6:18am On Sep 04, 2013
Paulscholari: This is so vexing and annoying..infact i dnt feel like hearing that title "pastor" anymore..this is so crazy.
does d title'PASTOR 'even exist in d bible ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2013
Touch not my anointed...Lol
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by godfreybest(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2013
Good morning Nigerian, when do we stop deciving ourselves? it nothing like devil's work by the way, must we go that extra mind before God answer our prayer? dat pastor deserves life imorisionment.
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by arithcom(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2013
stagger: If the woman is married, her husband should be flogged!
That is if the husband knows about it. Some of these spiritualist are so perfect in their business that they scare their victim not to inform anybody.
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by andrano: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2013
d pastor gave her holy cane. And e b like d woman sweet wella. Any how sha d pastor don clear in spiritual conji wich him go lean in lesson. Pastor pastor.
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Reski2500(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
Wot do d mod mean by 'molest'??
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by mko2005: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
Paulscholari: This is so vexing and annoying..infact i dnt feel like hearing that title "pastor" anymore..this is so crazy.
You dey make me laugh ! You think say native doctors now dey stay for bush or deep inside one remote village!
DEM DON STOP THAT ONE TAY TAY ! Na pastor dem dey answer now. The title of this thread should hav been 'babalawo molest lady woman while conducting a spiritual bath for her'
Pastors no dey conduct spiritual bath.Baptism no be baff you hear ?

God help us
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by GooseBaba: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
m.k.o2005:

You dey make me laugh ! You think say native doctors now dey stay for bush or deep inside one remote village!
DEM DON STOP THAT ONE TAY TAY ! Na pastor dem dey answer now. The title of this thread should hav been 'babalawo molest lady woman while conducting a spiritual bath for her'
Pastors no dey conduct spiritual bath.Baptism no be baff you hear ?

God help us

Bros it clearly says Pastor, why bring Babalawo inside.
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Janetozi(f): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
If you are not well informed by the "word of God, you will be deformed by the "deceit of the devil". What a scriptural retarded lady she is, spiritual bath my foot.
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by Crixina(f): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
frudokafor:
YABA left na psychiatric hospital

No be everybody know lagos na
why does it sound like a place in Aba?
Re: Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ by SujiAndrew(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2016
Two Kinds of Morality http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/two-kinds-of-morality.html?m=1
What is the role of morality in our Christian walk?
This post will clarify your doubts about what the true morality is.
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign / Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.