Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe (2022 Views)

Four Reasons You're Yet To Find A Serious Woman / 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by TeenageMoney(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2013
Reasons I am still single

*. 1. I tend to get a bit Over possessive at times in any relationship.

*. 2. I am not your Tom Cruise. I am not that Good looking. God blessed me with many wonderful things but looks aren’t one of them. And whatever people may say girls do prefer a good looking guy over an average one.

*. 3. I am a touch too emotional and sensitive.I know being emotional is good but I tend to go a bit too far with that.

*. 4. I am too nice a guy.Some of you may wonder that its not a negative trait but it is. I advice people not to be too nice else either people take advantage of you or you fall into the dreaded friend zone of a girl.

I guess I have analysed it pretty well. Hopefully I will be committed before I am shipped off for marriage. Till then I am single, ready to mingle!!!

www.facebook.com/don4mula
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by Coldfeet(f): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2013
You are gay bro! Admit it. You are gay bro! Admit it. You are gay bro! Admit it. You are gay bro! Admit it. You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.You are gay bro! Admit it.angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Coldfeet: You are gay bro! Admit it.
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by mascot87(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
You are not making ANY sense lady.So any guy that decide to remain single for a while for obvious reasons best know to them are gay abi?Get a life

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by Monicasque(f): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Teenage Money: Reasons I am still single

*. 2. I am not your Tom Cruise. I am not that Good looking. God blessed me with many wonderful things but looks aren’t one of them. And whatever people may say girls do prefer a good looking guy over an average one.

*. 3. I am a touch too emotional and sensitive.I know being emotional is good but I tend to go a bit too far with that.

*. 4. I am too nice a guy.Some of you may wonder that its not a negative trait but it is. I advice people not to be too nice else either people take advantage of you or you fall into the dreaded friend zone of a girl.

I guess I have analysed it pretty well. Hopefully I will be committed before I am shipped off for marriage. Till then I am single, ready to mingle!!!

The emotions part is the only part u need work on. Many ladies don't care that much about looks coz the woman is the one who is supposed to be cute. As for being nice. Nice guys are are wonderful once a lady knows what she wants in life. We tend to appreciate them blv me.
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by TeenageMoney(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2013

I dnt have time for girls offliine let alone online.... I comment my reserve for you...

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by TeenageMoney(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
mascot87:
You are not making ANY sense lady.So any guy that decide to remain single for a while for obvious reasons best know to them are gay abi?Get a life

Tell am abeg
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by TeenageMoney(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Monicasque:

The emotions part is the only part u need work on. Many ladies don't care that much about looks coz the woman is the one who is supposed to be cute. As for being nice. Nice guys are are wonderful once a lady knows what she wants in life. We tend to appreciate them blv me.

Wow.. Nice breakdown!! I Love this.. Thanks
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by passionate88: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Monicasque:

Many ladies don't care that much about looks coz the woman is the one who is supposed to be cute. As for being nice. Nice guys are are wonderful once a lady knows what she wants in life. We tend to appreciate them blv me.
What happened to "T,D,H and R"?. And we all know what many ladies say they want, they don't want a nice guy though that's what they need but they won't agree to his advances. Nice guys finish last
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
you are stewpid.Sorry 4 d insult.But i must tell u.

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by TeenageMoney(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Emmadani: you are stewpid.Sorry 4 d insult.But i must tell u.

Its not an insult bro. She is Literally Too stu.pid to be insulted
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by yfo: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Monicasque:

u do appreciate them.....when its time for marriage that is wink
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by DEGREE2466(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Monicasque:

thats for marriage anyway

gals like bad boiz 4 friendship
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Btw,if u wanna av galz pretty easy den dnt b 2 emotional,just b relaxed around them,they are no big deal,dnt be too serious around dem,just relax and be yourself...!I dnt know if this would work 4 u,but it works 4 me,i take dem casual.Common they are human beings like u and sum are not even better than you.If u wanna av dem easily then u'v got to change ur mindset about dem.And dnt b 2nice...!If u too send gals 2much dem go take u 4 granted.If you talk to a gal and she feels 2big or 2expensive or 2fine to listen to u,just pass,she's not worth ur tym.She wil think of u in a different way.Common,no allow any girl give u headache.Just b urself,when d right tym kums u will av ur own girl that would like u 4 who u are.

2 Likes

Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by TeenageMoney(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
Emmadani: Btw,if u wanna av galz pretty easy den dnt b 2 emotional,just b relaxed around them,they are no big deal,dnt be too serious around dem,just relax and be yourself...!I dnt know if this would work 4 u,but it works 4 me,i take dem casual.Common they are human beings like u and sum are not even better than you.If u wanna av dem easily then u'v got to change ur mindset about dem.And dnt b 2nice...!If u too send gals 2much dem go take u 4 granted.If you talk to a gal and she feels 2big or 2expensive or 2fine to listen to u,just pass,she's not what worth ur tym.She wil think of u in a different way.Common,no allow any girl give u headache.Just b urself,when d right tym kums u will av ur own girl that would like u 4 who u are.

Cool... I am Learning... Thanks!!
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by Coldfeet(f): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Op are you Antoine Omeihe? If yes then I REPEAT you are *G*A*Y*!!!! Using diff monikers to comment on your poo thread! Btw who asks you why you are single and without a girlfriend? Do I bleeping care? Oloshi oloriburuku omo ale! Few times I be calling sumone names on nl. Back page/door tinz mtweewz.
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by passionate88: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2013
Coldfeet: Op are you Antoine Omeihe? If yes then I REPEAT you are *G*A*Y*!!!! Using diff monikers to comment on your poo thread! Btw who asks you why you are single and without a girlfriend? Do I bleeping care? Oloshi oloriburuku omo ale! Few times I be calling sumone names on nl. Back page/door tinz mtweewz.
ur signature
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by Coldfeet(f): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2013
passionate88: ur signature
Beautiful isn't It? I pray ur strength don't fail you too! okpebe.
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by passionate88: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
Coldfeet: Beautiful isn't It? I pray ur strength don't fail you too! okpebe.
wetin b "okpebe"?
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by nelie(m): 1:57am On Sep 05, 2013
Coldfeet: Op are you Antoine Omeihe? If yes then I REPEAT you are *G*A*Y*!!!! Using diff monikers to comment on your poo thread! Btw who asks you why you are single and without a girlfriend? Do I bleeping care? Oloshi oloriburuku omo ale! Few times I be calling sumone names on nl. Back page/door tinz mtweewz.

Wat is bad in wat d OP just analysed? Y do u have to insult d guy? WTF is ur problem? It's palpably obvious dat u r insane. Go get ur head examine......Ashewor, didinrin.......mtcheeew
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by TeenageMoney(m): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2013

Like i said earlier, You are Literally too stupid to be Insulted!!!
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by Coldfeet(f): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2013
nelie:

Wat is bad in wat d OP just analysed? Y do u have to insult d guy? WTF is ur problem? It's palpably obvious dat u r insane. Go get ur head examine......Ashewor, didinrin.......mtcheeew
Hahahah! I pity you! A.ss bangers on the loose here! Look at nelie who is addicted to prostitutes calling someone ashewo? This children won't stop cracking me up o! Btw since when is saying one is gay an insult? I thought you peeps are born that way? If you say you aint gay (which the op hasn't refuted come to think of it) why not just say coldfeet I AINT GAY! And move the hell on!! Its my opinion of you why not try changing it by being civil rather than using all ya leprosy infested hands to quote and quote me over and over? Oh I see you need this many comments to see if the mod will move this miserable thread to FP abi?grin grin grin its NEVER gonna happen unless its truly KARSHENDUNIYA!!!! YOU ALL QUOTING COLDFEET HAVE GOT AS.S HOLES BIGGER THAN THE GRAND CANYON!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
Teenage Money: Reasons I am still single

bro.all u listed above fall under inferiority complex and insecurity.all u need to do is work on ursef,try to be confident regardless of ur looks,looks is nt d most important criteria for being in a relationship dnt u wonder y beyounce is still wit jay-z and also dnt u c some guys fallin head overheels for a girl dat ain't dat pretty vice versa cuz does individuals hv learn to feel good in their own skin.am so happy you've identified ur problems it's gonna go a long way to help,more so,u cnt love someone if u dnt luv ursef u must luv ursef and be happy wit who u are am sure u hv other positive traits dual more on that instead of dualing on u weakness,also try to be emotionally stable otherwise u might end up hurting d one who luvs u.there is nothing as sexy as a guy who feels good about himsef and is emotionally stable.....cheers

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by passionate88: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
@bettyaliu, beyonce is with jay-z becos he's famous and filthy rich. Majority of the posts I've read on nairaland by girls always listed "handsome" as a criteria in the guy they are looking for but first, "HE MUST BE RICH"
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
passionate88: @bettyaliu, beyonce is with jay-z becos he's famous and filthy rich. Majority of the posts I've read on nairaland by girls always listed "handsome" as a criteria in the guy they are looking for but first, "HE MUST BE RICH"
Then work harder make some money before you mingle with the ladies! No woman wants a broke a$$ nigger let alone one that is ugly and broke.
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by passionate88: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
NAIRALANDAKPU: Then work harder make some money before you mingle with the ladies! No woman wants a broke a$$ nigger let alone one that is ugly and broke.
Then when d rich guy want to jst play wit dm nd dump dm dey should also undastand dt no guy want a gold digger

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
NAIRALANDAKPU: Then work harder make some money before you mingle with the ladies! No woman wants a broke a$$ nigger let alone one that is ugly and broke.
so what happens to d broke and ugly no love for them?
Re: Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe by striker9(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
bettyaliu: so what happens to d broke and ugly no love for them?
I tire ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Are There Still Good Men? / Is It A Must For Guys To Pay T-fare If A Lady Comes Visiting? / He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.