Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis (24294 Views)

Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket / President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by activeguy: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
texaco1: cheesy
All will be well . no shaking.

grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by Biggoozz: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Is it only when there is some poo to clean up that Ekwueme gets remembered? That guy created PDP and they abandoned him, manipulated his presidential plans on the platform fraudulently and sold the opportunity to the highest bidder. UNBELIEVABLE!!
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by bunmioguns(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Na dem sabi, wetin konsain me undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by owolabifunke14(f): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Amongst the new PDP governors,I pity the Kwara governor the most. His position in Kwara is in jeopardy already while the rest can still recover and run their states,he himself is still sucking from Saraki's breast
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by alaoeri: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Had it been GEJ didn't frustrate OBJ to resigned as PDP BoT chairman all this brouhaha wouldn't have happened.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by ukemilia(f): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Is Pdp the problem of nigeria?or can any new parties solve d problem of nigeria.I cross my leg
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by dammyteli(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
Bee-Bee-Ooh:
i just dey sip my asoki dey watch dat PDP pepul, if u call am "Papa Deceive's Pikin" pepul...
no mynd dem jor,*fideefi*. The same old politians wey rule nigeria before,the same old politicians wey spoil nigeria before obasanjo carry all of them, all of them dey dere nw #e no finish#....baba fela we miss you here o
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by ogazi007(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
It seems this fight is beyond Okupe,Gulak and Abati.they would have been using big big grammars to insult people with different opinions.i dey laugh o!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by Tintinix: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
I felt so proud of myself just now as i read this headline, cos i had analysed and concluded that the path to resolving this factional issues that pdp has was to call for the founding members to delibrate!
Every new comer wants to have a say, and here was i asking (on Sunday) where is Alex Ekwueme?!
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by MichaelDemekaa: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why on PDP crises instead of the unrest in the country?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
GEJ should play more politics with Amaechi... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by airfinance(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
disunity uncompromise,deception,delusion and high level of betrayal would continue to exist among these old fools,with the way and manner which the people of nigeria has been improvished by their cynical display of bad governace and provision of enabling environment as well as moderate economic standard to the masses.all of you guys are hell bound.
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by dollarlander: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
P.Stacks:
I tot OBJ was no longer relevant..

Somebody pls remind me again!

Who's the Sitting President of Nigeria? GEJ or OBJ.. I want to know.

Omode o le moh ekor je koma yi lowoh.

He has messed it up now its OBJ they are chasing to come and fix it.. I tot there was even a "Mr Fix it" bunch of Jokerz.

I like OBJ sha, he would play his part but I love him because he "NEVER Forgives"

Who's heard that Ricky Ross's Album?
God Forgives.. I don't.

P.Stacks:
Omode o le moh ekor je koma yi lowoh.

U a pa min-in.

Ose omo iya mi!!!.

I have said this long ago, the GREATEST mistake of GEJ is displacing the role of OBJ in his government. If he had allowed OBJ to have inputs in his government, he would have been more successful. Though people like us will still come out to say he is OBJ boy, or it is OBJ that is ruling, but the GEJ would have been the best president Nigeria ever had.

Come to think of it, he does not have any agenda of his own that he has done for the country. All he had achieved so far are still continuation of OBJ's programme. Railway, PHCN privatisation..., mention them, are OBJ's agenda, they may re-write them in new ink but still the same thing.

The people that wanted to use the gentleness and less power grip of GEJ to amass illegal wealth are the ones that advised him to dump OBJ, he is coming back to OBJ now.

P.Stacks:
I like OBJ sha, he would play his part but I love him because he "NEVER Forgives".

I also agree with you on this statement. It is time for OBJ to get his pound of flesh.

Lets wait and see.
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by Anniettieufia(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Good move,

that is the god-father way .
Pdp is still the ruling party .
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by Atom4cool: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hummmm Nija politicking .
Well sha, I was not realy surprised by the New PDP.
it all started in Governors Forum while Oga Jonah recognized and make us to believed that 16 is greater than 19. Same-thing happened in Rivers Assembly where 5 Honorable members wanted to murdered 27 legislators with d help of CP Ibru thanks to Almighty Chidi Loyd that rescued d plan impeachment of Amaechi bcuz that was dair target & not Rt. Hon.
The game is getting thougher and we'r enjoying it.
Come 2015,I foresee 2 differ Presidential Flagbearer under the name of PDP as its happening in Anambra and has happened in Rivers.
We are all watching & eagerly waiting for d end of drama or d Part 11 or 2nd scene.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by Bizibi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
donjazet: OBJ!!!! Ur will always will relevant in nigerian politics
abeg look wht u typed before u submit it here for people to see
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by Luckysbab: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
ukemilia: I cross my leg
Hey! C'mon, don't do that. Oya be nice, uncross those legs and let's enjoy the show.....

wink
Na play o! cool grin
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by deeptesting(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Where are those who are saying Gov. Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi will regret his action.....Hahahahahaha
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by Absugardaddy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
oaj wit meeting ASUU is still buyin striker even wen transfer window don close.una fafa
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by Bobby4090: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
zuggy: In what capacity is he summoning this meeting

You are right Zuggy. Under what official or moral or historical capacity is OBJ summoning such a meeting.

We all know that OBJ was in jail when PDP was formed. He has no right to summon such meeting when the main PDP's founding fathers are still alive. If at all any such meeting is to be summoned, it should be by Ekwueme or Solomon Lar. These were members of the G34 that metamorphosized to PDP before OBJ came out from jail to hijack the party.

What OBJ is doing is just grand standing and seeking the public attention to be called a Peace maker. I sincerely doubt if Ekwueme or IBB will ever honour this dubious invitation. Besides, i strongly suspect OBJ is either secretly behind the current PDP crises or is happy about it. The secretary of the breakaway fraction is his right hand man.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by Absugardaddy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
obj wit meeting ASUU is still buyin striker even wen transfer window don close.una fafa
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by texaco1: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
The first casualty in this game will be bamanga tukur ,after his removal everybody will name their price and conditions.
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by HAH: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Gej fought the fingers that fed him, now he is seeing the repersussion

You can't fight Obj,IBB, Atiku and all the major state governors in Nigeria and stay put as president.

The earlier Gej realize that jungle don mature and he cannot be president 2015 the better.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by Wsdm: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
berem: ASUU is still on strike and these Old Fools are summoning meeting every day to resolve PDP crises? What a sick country!! angry
...And infrastructures decay. They don't really care!
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by Kingspin(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
The Atiku's and the north power syndrome. Why wouldnt they fraction to a new party,fight corruption, or break up from Nigeria. Rubbish! Selfish fraction.
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by Wsdm: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Bobby4090:

You are right Zuggy. Under what official or moral or historical capacity is OBJ summoning such a meeting.

We all know that OBJ was in jail when PDP was formed. He has no right to summon such meeting when the main PDP's founding fathers are still alive. If at all any such meeting is to be summoned, it should be by Ekwueme or Solomon Lar. These were members of the G34 that metamorphosized to PDP before OBJ came out from jail to hijack the party.

What OBJ is doing is just grand standing and seeking the public attention to be called a Peace maker. I sincerely doubt if Ekwueme or IBB will ever honour this dubious invitation. Besides, i strongly suspect OBJ is either secretly behind the current PDP crises or is happy about it. The secretary of the breakaway fraction is his right hand man.
Your head is very very correct. In fact i will be following your comments henceforth. But if you deviate in your critical analysis, you lose me.
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by Kingspin(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
ogazi007: It seems this fight is beyond Okupe,Gulak and Abati.they would have been using big big grammars to insult people with different opinions.i dey laugh o!
Are they the spokemen for PDP pls talk along the line and dnt be driven by emotions.
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nigerian politicians forget people, student and society affair.....they are battling and meeting for themselves. Biggie belle people

Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kingspin:
Are they the spokemen for PDP pls talk along the line and dnt be driven by emotions.

You dont need to stress much....check out what your politicians are busy doing....after sipping all these, they will answer ya

Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by tempex88(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
I heard this when i was a corper in nasarawa and saw testimonies tooo....If you meet Atiku one on one your life would never remian thsame financially again; he is a good listener. Thats not same with OBJ. He complains about the Economy like every other Nigeria does though also listens well.
Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by obicentlis: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Idi Amin: Am sure the mumu, Ekwueme will go as usual and later be put behind at the back chair. Na only wen problem dey, dem go call but wen e reach to get benefits, dey go dump am. My anger is dat upon dat, he still dey follow dem, MUMU
Where have we threw our culture of respect to?

OMG!!!!!! What is our younger generation turning into? Beast?

Boy, plz learn some manners!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis by tokunbobo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Michael Demekaa: Why on PDP crises instead of the unrest in the country?

I agree with you! The ASUU strike that has made our students hopeless, idle and roam about is still there, security challenges like Boko Haram, kidnapping, oil theft etc are still there and all our leaders/politicians could think about is assembling and having a meeting till about 2am because of their selfish ambitions. The problem of Nigerians are not giving them headache, instead GEJ and our politicians are running hecter sketer so that they can get to the seat of power come 2015 at the expense of the masses. I cry for Nigeria o. GEJ is a disappointment to me in particular, so desperate and confused. It is well sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) / Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.