Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Problems Only Introverts Will Understand - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Problems Only Introverts Will Understand (29359 Views)

Children Of 80s And 90s Will Understand This Better (photos) / 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! / 10 Myths About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 04, 2013
grin grin grin
kai
I've got first-hand experience with everything grin
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by kandiikane(m): 2:08am On Sep 04, 2013
No.1
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by amosblisz: 2:15am On Sep 04, 2013
Being an introvert is cul smtyms nd oda tyms nt cul trust me in wooing a girl its kinda difficult nw i knw why up til nw av nt got a girlfrnd
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by CaptainCodes(m): 2:30am On Sep 04, 2013
cryEverything describes me, sad. Mostly that which I try to please my girlfriend and friends. But most of all is the class, Everybody keeps quiet because you want to talk. In their minds, they are like...YEEEEheee, he wants to talk. Dancing.

But deep in me, my worms are eating up, my hands are sweaty.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by aiibee(f): 2:33am On Sep 04, 2013
Number 5 and 8! i can relate
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by tpia5: 2:56am On Sep 04, 2013
would anyone like to bet the op is not an introvert.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Vdollars(m): 3:13am On Sep 04, 2013
Am an introvert bt my phone and lappy bails me out
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Borat1: 3:16am On Sep 04, 2013
#teamINTROVERT
I'm introverted in real life, but as an anon on the internet its a different matter
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 04, 2013
When you have to deal with that one friend who ALWAYS wants to hang out, and you ALWAYS have to say this: sorry, not today

when deep down you realy wish you had alot of friends but you just cant pick up the courage to make the 1st move

you never speak unless your spoken to and you are never the first to buzz on whatsapp,bbm,facebook or any social network.

When people stop inviting you places because you keep canceling plans.

When u start getting distressed at a party because you feel left out and your date doesn't want to leave early.
When you dont have a problem being indoors reading a good novel or surfing the net for aa week when everyone else thinks its boring. [/quote]
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 04, 2013
#TeamIntrovet cool cool
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by dmcdad: 4:29am On Sep 04, 2013
Perfecter4real: so what exactly are u trying to prove huh? What's ya point?
I think the person I directed it to understood what I meant, so don't even start please...

What's my point? Do you know whom a redeemed choleric is? Or a redeemed melancholy? Or maybe a redeemed sanguine or phlegmatic? If you know what it means when one is redeemed in it's temperament, I think it wouldn't be difficult for you to comprehend...
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by dmcdad: 4:31am On Sep 04, 2013
amosblisz: Being an introvert is cul smtyms nd oda tyms nt cul trust me in wooing a girl its kinda difficult nw i knw why up til nw av nt got a girlfrnd
Exactly! God bless you! I could do it easily before when I was far younger than I am now, but all of a sudden I can't just get myself to do that. It's either I am scared of embarrassment or another factor...

I have decided to remain single for life. Lol
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by dmcdad: 4:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Vanneni: I totally understand coz I have some melancholic traits. I'll take it that your bright days come often then. Good for you. smiley
And I hope you are also aware of the fact that in most cases, every human has a combination of at least 2 temperaments, albeit one supercedes the other. One act as the base, while the other might just be at the peripheral.

I am a melancholy to the core, but since I am working to redeeem myself off the negative traits of a melancholic being, I seem to turn the tables in certain traits. For instance, a pure melancholy is a silent killer. By default they bear grudges and all that. You offend them and they won't say anything not knowing deep down inside them, they have some dangerous things to do to you as payback. But that aspect of me has been worked on, even though there could still be little traces of it inside of me.

Do you know about eneagram? If you don't, I would want you to get to know as it would help to broaden your horizon. Infact, temperament is like a microcosm, while eneagram is a macrocosm...
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 04, 2013
I thot i was inteovert, judging by this, i guess i aint, maybe when i was younger i used to have most of this traits buh as you grow and desire certain things in life mehn, you just have to break off some personality limitations. Life is too beautiful to live in chains.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by dmcdad: 5:10am On Sep 04, 2013
chris baba: I thot i was inteovert, judging by this, i guess i aint, maybe when i was younger i used to have most of this traits buh as you grow and desire certain things in life mehn, you just have to break off some personality limitations. Life is too beautiful to live in chains.
It's not living in chains man... You will notice introverts are far more organised than most other traits like the extroverts and the super-extroverts. So, you still think it's living in bondage? Think again...
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by UnimkeAk(m): 5:58am On Sep 04, 2013
#6 check! Sometimes.
Does that qualify me as an introvet?.
Used 2 b loud as fcvk, fcvk it! I'm still loud as fcvk..
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Encoredme(m): 6:06am On Sep 04, 2013
Why the unnecessary beacon on introverts, you people make it look like it was a disease or something. Are introverts the only personality type? What about ambiverts and extroverts? Abeg leave us alone. We do just absolutely fine even as we're more self focused than people focused which has its pluses. I just might concoct an article on 'the power of introverts'. Watch out for it!
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Uchechrist06(m): 6:52am On Sep 04, 2013
It is just as if u knw me pretty well before writting this. Pls, is there a away i can change this cos is making me look awkward sometimes and i have tried changing but seem i only succeed in compounding my problem. Pls possible solution....add me on whatsapp: 08038767672 or 2go uchechris06. God bless 4 anticipated gud advice.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by y4code(m): 6:52am On Sep 04, 2013
This is realy me I know I am an Introvert...nice one...post on Extrovert
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by odunjoy1(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2013
#15, thats a great trait guys u can copy that."stayin indoor" an opportunity to learn especialy wen der s power nd food.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by odunjoy1(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2013
#15 thats a great, trait guys u can copy that."stayin indoor" an opportunity to learn especialy wen der s power nd food.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 04, 2013
dmcdad:
And I hope you are also aware of the fact that in most cases, every human has a combination of at least 2 temperaments, albeit one supercedes the other. One act as the base, while the other might just be at the peripheral.

I am a melancholy to the core, but since I am working to redeeem myself off the negative traits of a melancholic being, I seem to turn the tables in certain traits. For instance, a pure melancholy is a silent killer. By default they bear grudges and all that. You offend them and they won't say anything not knowing deep down inside them, they have some dangerous things to do to you as payback. But that aspect of me has been worked on, even though there could still be little traces of it inside of me.

Do you know about eneagram? If you don't, I would want you to get to know as it would help to broaden your horizon. Infact, temperament is like a microcosm, while eneagram is a macrocosm...
Good morning. I know one could also be a combination of 3 or even all 4 temperament types. I don't know anything about eneagram but would begin reading about it almost immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2013
~Borat~:
#teamINTROVERT
I'm introverted in real life, but as an anon on the internet its a different matter
Very typical of introverts. They're often the loudest around here and spend almost all their time here.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by AbuMikey(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2013
Vanneni: I'm exploring newer grounds of my freedom. Yay! cheesy
Smack Dat wink
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2013
chris baba: I thot i was inteovert, judging by this, i guess i aint, maybe when i was younger i used to have most of this traits buh as you grow and desire certain things in life mehn, you just have to break off some personality limitations. Life is too beautiful to live in chains.
errm ...i stated ONLY 15 likey problems introverts go thru. IT Doesn't mean there arent a million other characteristics of introverts. Fact dat u dont relate with these ^^^ doesnt automatically make u an extrovert. smiley
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2013
tpia@:
would anyone like to bet the op is not an introvert.
lool smiley . Sweetheart all the 15 problems i stated up there are actually personal problems i go through and thot i'd share on NL. But ur not entirely wrong. I can be an extrovert when im around people im comfortable wiith or pple who dont make me feel uneasy
but fact is i am my bestest company and i dont hv issues being alone or stayin indoors as long as i got tv,fon,movies,gossip girl,internet and exciting novels
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2013
Uchechrist06: It is just as if u knw me pretty well before writting this. Pls, is there a away i can change this cos is making me look awkward sometimes and i have tried changing but seem i only succeed in compounding my problem. Pls possible solution....add me on whatsapp: 08038767672 or 2go uchechris06. God bless 4 anticipated gud advice.
awww. While writing that post I thot everything i was stating were actually problems until i read most of these comments and i realise im not alone and they are not actually dat bad. Its ok to be nervous arnd pple cuz thats who we are as introverts. We cant all be extroverts or else d world will be filled with caious and voilence everydae cuz introverts are generally peacefull pple and we talk only when the need be . But if u think ur introverted nature is bothering u unfortunately i ain't a psychologist or a doctor ...u can seek proffessional help to enable u 2 be alot more social smiley
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2013
When there is power supply, I spend weeks indoor, I don't care but then again you have people saying "hi" on Facebook, so I had to deactivate my Facebook account! We get to talk only when I want.

And when PHCN starts their bull.s.hit, I do ensure that I have 3 unread novels in my shelf, reading until they get back to their senses.

But am concerned! Some guys in department keep saying am never gonna have a GF if I don't start going out! They said I won't be able to ask a girl out if I don't know how to go about it now....... Am 19 BTW, is that true?
y4code: This is realy me I know I am an Introvert...nice one...post on Extrovert
yh i sure will. Trynna gather up a couple of extroverted friends to help me with dat cz i wdnt noe wat to post since my boat floats more on the intriverted side
Djtm: I'm an introvert and most of those problems don't arise when there's power supply. And a good internet connection. #happySurfing #iDontCare #letThemTalk
true!
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2013
dmcdad:
I think the person I directed it to understood what I meant, so don't even start please...

What's my point? Do you know whom a redeemed choleric is? Or a redeemed melancholy? Or maybe a redeemed sanguine or phlegmatic? If you know what it means when one is redeemed in it's temperament, I think it wouldn't be difficult for you to comprehend...
errm, dat depends ....some girls actually lyk shy,peaceful guys others lyk myself prefare more outgoing,confident guys cz i just hv this theory that anyone i dat must complement me or cover up my flaws so i dont reali go for guys who are just introverted lyk myselff or else who's gnna b the one to start convos, make the 1st move n take me out sometimes. But like i said earlier on, not all girls prefare extroverts so feel free to date. Ur temprament shd never hold u back from finding love
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2013
ToyinDipo: I am an introvert and a shy person, but I get very lively when I'm in contact with things that excite me, like sports,games and book. Outside those, I can be boring, except I'm around people that I enjoy their company. There was a time I used to wish I was the funkie type of person, but that would only cause some emotional pains. But now, I have learnt to accept and live with who I am, because honestly one can hardly change it. Now I am a very happy person, even if I come to this world again, I wish to come as an introvert. And lastly I wish to marry an introvert, but keep extroverts as friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead / Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) / Beggars In Nigeria Will Start Paying Tax – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.