Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Problems Only Introverts Will Understand - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Problems Only Introverts Will Understand (29356 Views)

Children Of 80s And 90s Will Understand This Better (photos) / 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! / 10 Myths About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
adexsimply: Why not? introverts are either melancholic or phlegmatic
I know. The witty/humorous ones are more phlegmatic than they are melancholy(if at all they that trait too).

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by SmashingM(f): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
So so descriptive of me but i try to overcome it by pretending τ̅☺ be an extrovert. Imagine being tired of smiling and making small talk when all u wanna do is read a novel or surf the net.

4 Likes

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Moxie4lyf(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
I am really an Introvert.....all these points are really a part of me
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by babaijo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
8 and 10 got me....smiles
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Only no 1 applies to me.So I guess I'm more of an extrovert than intovert
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by AbuMikey(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Vanneni: Coz you're sooooo noisy and troublesome here. You're finally out of ban. When did you gat released?
August 29th undecided

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by rali123(f): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
I am guilty of ALL the OP wrote, I wish I Can change though but...
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by clefstone(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
chokl8candie: 1. That feeling of dread that washes over you when the phone rings and you're not mentally prepared to chat.

2. When people pressure you to be more social, whether you like it or not.

3. When you carry a book to a public place so no one will bug you, but other people take that as a conversation starter.

4. When people make you feel weird for wanting to do things by yourself.

5. When you have to deal with that one friend who ALWAYS wants to hang out, and you ALWAYS have to say this: sorry, not today

6. Trying to be extra outgoing when you flirt so your crush doesn't think your boring.

7.when deep down you realy wish you had alot of friends but you just cant pick up the courage to make the 1st move

8.you never speak unless your spoken to and you are never the first to buzz on whatsapp,bbm,facebook or any social network

9. When you hear, "Are you OK?" or "Why are you so quiet?" for the umpteenth time.

10.when a question is asked in class and your palms start sweating with anxiety and secretly hoping you dont get called to answer,not because you dont know but you just dont want to answer.

11. You hate when soo much attention is being paid to you especially amongs a group

12. When people stop inviting you places because you keep canceling plans.

13. When u start getting distressed at a party because you feel left out and your date doesn't want to leave early.

14. When your friend wants to invite more people over, and you don't want to sound like a dick by saying no. but your secretly dreading it inside

15. When you dont have a problem being indoors reading a good novel or surfing the net for aa week when everyone else thinks its boring
16. When you know No 1-15 is true nd post in on NL
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Debeloved87(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Am such an introvert..i really wonder how am gonna woo my wife..mosttimes i shy away from the company of ladies/lady...cos i cant just get d talk goin and that's what they want.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by laykhorn(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
When did it become a crime to be an introvert. I just find it difficult to fathom why so many threads are now about Introvert. I love myself like that.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by UjSizzle(f): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
With the exception of no 6 and 7, i can relate to everything else esp no 1.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by ciphoenix: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Shugamania: grin

No 15.

It's a lie shocked shocked
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Meklex(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Being an introvert depends on the situation, and also introverts pretend alot, it's their nature, one thing I like about my being an introvert is the ability to avoid problems and think rational, acting like you are more older than you actually is. I can be outspoken if the situation calls for it. I port easily from my shell to the world it has always been like that for me, I try to maintain the balance always.

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: August 29th undecided

Don't be giving face joor! Was only concerned about you. tongue
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by chuksme(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
I am an Introvert, what you mentioned is best description of an introvert. I approved this 100%. I love your thread.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Carmall(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
All defines the type of person I am.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
chuksme: I am an Introvert, what you mentioned is best description of an introvert. I approved this 100%. I love your thread.
thanx hun smiley
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by hamzab: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
thats jst me
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Shugamania(f): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
ciphoenix:

It's a lie shocked shocked

cheesy

U should wonder why am always online.
If not for work, i'ld be here 24/7 cheesy
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Whaaaat Is dz rily wot introverts go thru? PROUDLY EXTROVERT pulease!

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by dmcdad: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
liu_kang:

My favorite outdoor activity: Going back inside smiley
Same here bruv
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by AbuMikey(m): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Vanneni: Don't be giving face joor! Was only concerned about you. tongue
lol cheesy
What's good nau wink
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by dmcdad: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Vanneni: You're not melancholy then. You're phlegmatic.
My dear, you don't know me... That piece up there described me in-to-to... Sorry to burst your bubbles, before you knew anything about temperaments and eneagram, I already held seminars on those... Not tryna insult you or something please, just wanna let you know I know myself to the latter...

I don't wanna start explaining certain things to you ti make you understand you can be a melancholy and still be able to crack jokes and all that... Do you know when a melancholy tends to emanate from it's shell, it does so like the super-extrovert? That is the sanguine.... Do you know that?
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Davijunson: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
15. When you dont have a problem being indoors reading a good novel or surfing the net for aa week when everyone else thinks its boring [/quote]av actually done dis before......
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by oluamid(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
The most vociferous people on Nairaland are introverts in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by PhePoet(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Perfecter4real(m): 12:02am On Sep 04, 2013
chokl8candie:
really?? cry
My bad. i just joined NL a few hours ago and i thot it wud b nice to share my personality with everyone else. Had no idea there have bn other threads lyk dis on dis forum. Sorry sad
hey u don't need to apologise why the apology in the first place if anybody thinks he/she is tired of this topic why not just save urself the trouble by just ignoring the post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Sidmond: 12:04am On Sep 04, 2013
No 7 speeeaaks more to me.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Perfecter4real(m): 12:05am On Sep 04, 2013
dmcdad:
My dear, you don't know me... That piece up there described me in-to-to... Sorry to burst your bubbles, before you knew anything about temperaments and eneagram, I already held seminars on those... Not tryna insult you or something please, just wanna let you know I know myself to the latter...

I don't wanna start explaining certain things to you ti make you understand you can be a melancholy and still be able to crack jokes and all that... Do you know when a melancholy tends to emanate from it's shell, it does so like the super-extrovert? That is the sanguine.... Do you know that?
so what exactly are u trying to prove huh? What's ya point?
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by ToyinDipo(m): 12:06am On Sep 04, 2013
I am an introvert and a shy person, but I get very lively when I'm in contact with things that excite me, like sports,games and book. Outside those, I can be boring, except I'm around people that I enjoy their company. There was a time I used to wish I was the funkie type of person, but that would only cause some emotional pains. But now, I have learnt to accept and live with who I am, because honestly one can hardly change it. Now I am a very happy person, even if I come to this world again, I wish to come as an introvert. And lastly I wish to marry an introvert, but keep extroverts as friends.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 04, 2013
dmcdad:

I totally understand coz I have some melancholic traits. I'll take it that your bright days come often then. Good for you. smiley
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: lol cheesy
What's good nau wink
I'm exploring newer grounds of my freedom. Yay! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too / 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets / Beggars In Nigeria Will Start Paying Tax – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.