Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? (2246 Views)

How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man / Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. / How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
E remain make u enter market nake'd. grin. You are madding

See?

Funke Akindele has got a profound Influence on u already cheesy
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

See?

Funke Akindele has got a profound Influence on u already cheesy
Before Funke I was
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
Before Funke I was

If i was heard u.

Anyways, lets not derailment these thread, lest the imposter um sowie the poster go hate say we two ever saweth the need to comment grin
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

If i was heard u.

Anyways, lets not derailment these thread, lest the imposter um sowie the poster go hate say we two ever saweth the need to comment grin
grin

who cares? undecided
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2013
Yeap for him to feel sorry for me embarassed embarassed..
I'm only a student . I work on nl nd it doesn't pay..
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
grin

who cares? undecided

Spambot does.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by spookem(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2013
nadia_SA: Yeap for him to feel sorry for me embarassed embarassed..
I'm only a student . I work on nl nd it doesn't pay..
cry cry

undecided
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

Spambot does.
It banned me for saying ''hi'' to Caracta. I guess we are different. Spambot doesnt ban me for derailing, it bans me for being polite grin

1 Like

Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Ichliebedich(f): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2013
@ op Its more abt trust, we knw each others acc. details, atm pin and all that

1 Like

Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2013
spookem: undecided

undecided
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
They are always the culprit

I know guys that I can't drop my wallet close to not to talk of giving ATM pin. Many guys do it!!!

1 Like

Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2013
poshdiva:

I know guys that I can't drop my wallet close to not to talk of giving ATM pin. Many guys do it!!!
Those guys are yahoo yahoo boys grin
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2013
poshdiva:

Darling i'd reiterate again, those are agberos, shoplifters and bus conductors life has dealt badly.

Watch the company u keep.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Danhumprey: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2013
Daddy Xynerise and alhaji El Guapo have taken over this thread!

Oya,xynerise,don't tell me Skydeep is like most of these naija gals,who immediately they got hooked to a guy would demand as a condition that an ATM be opened on the guy's head. That's just why I am uncomfortable dating a naija gal.

I think some naija gals like Skydeep are different,but the majority of the are concerned about money that they would get from you.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

Darling i'd reiterate again, those are agberos, shoplifters and bus conductors life has dealt badly.

Watch the company u keep.
Are you saying she dated men with those professional careers? undecided
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
Are you saying she dated men with those professional careers? -:\

Fate can be awkward lipsrsealed
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2013
Danhumprey: Daddy Xynerise and alhaji El Guapo have taken over this thread!

Oya,xynerise,don't tell me Skydeep is like most of these naija gals,who immediately they got hooked to a guy would demand as a condition that an ATM be opened on the guy's head. That's just why I am uncomfortable dating a naija gal.

I think some naija gals like Skydeep are different,but the majority of the are concerned about money that they would get from you.
Skydeep no grow for Naija o. She is different. She supported my business when it was in moribund.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Danhumprey: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2013
Those are the type of gals I would love to date. Not the money conscious type.

I had an experience with a naija gal. There was this gal in my neighbourhood,as a matter of fact,we are neighbours. I have been admiring her for sometimes,and it seems she knew,but at time I was too shy to approach her. Then one day,I summoned the courage to do that. And I approached her,professing love for her. At first,she was behaving indifferent,but after two more time,at the third time I approached her,she told me she has agreed,but that I should give her an amount of money otherwise I should forget about dating her. When I heard that,I was like WTF! What did she mean by that? Was she saying I should pay her money just for accepting to date me? After sometime,it dawned on me that she was merely after my money and not true love. Since then,I have been avoiding her like a plague. Even when I am passing by,I don't even look at her,I just pretend not to notice her at all. Seems such is typical of the average Naija gals.

1 Like

Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Popowaa: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2013
Lol
Danhumprey: Those are the type of gals I would love to date. Not the money conscious type.

I had an experience with a naija gal. There was this gal in my neighbourhood,as a matter of fact,we are neighbours. I have been admiring her for sometimes,and it seems she knew,but at time I was too shy to approach her. Then one day,I summoned the courage to do that. And I approached her,professing love for her. At first,she was behaving indifferent,but after two more time,at the third time I approached her,she told me she has agreed,but that I should give her an amount of money otherwise I should forget about dating her. When I heard that,I was like WTF! What did she mean by that? Was she saying I should pay her money just for accepting to date me? After sometime,it dawned on me that she was merely after my money and not true love. Since then,I have been avoiding her like a plague. Even when I am passing by,I don't even look at her,I just pretend not to notice her at all. Seems such is typical of the average Naija gals.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
Those guys are yahoo yahoo boys grin

I thought yahoo yahoo guys had money?

1 Like

Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
Are you saying she dated men with those professional careers? undecided

Na wa oo. Is it every girl you date? Some people would be useful to you at one point or the other. Sometimes its best to tolerate their excesses because of their utility value
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2013
El Guapo:

Fate can be awkward lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Danhumprey: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2013
Popowaa: Lol
Seriously,sweetie. Upstill today,I still avoid her like a plague. I don't think I have anymore appetite to date Naija gals.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2013
poshdiva:

Na wa oo. Is it every girl you date? Some people would be useful to you at one point or the other. Sometimes its best to tolerate their excesses because of their utility value
No be me and u
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by xynerise: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2013
poshdiva:

I thought yahoo yahoo guys had money?
I mean they are ''Oju kokoro''
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2013
xynerise:
No be me and u

Different strokes then

xynerise:
I mean they are ''Oju kokoro''

Okay. I get
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Monicasque(f): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
i dont think its a good idea to mix such things in a relationship or even marriage for that matter. if we have a joint account which we both use and know its ins and outs yah that great but as for his own personal account or mine maybe . its a no no no i do not want to know how much he has or spends and i am not expecting him to nag me about my own also. this is the reason most relationships go through hell. if u keep finance out of your relation u r bound to have a healthy relation. I know many people might disagree with me but i blv ppl work hard for their money and its not nice for someone's money to just be used carelessly as if he got it as a gift.

1 Like

Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by JadeWilliam(f): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
El Guapo:

Yeah right.

Some gals be like 'make i open shop for this guy head', i bet u wouldnt wanna have that type around ur wallet talk less of ATM pin cheesy
LMAO.U men??
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jade William:
True.I think he set a trap&i fell 4it
dis is why I miss my ex. she saw me as a mini god and I respect her in return @op, u r very wicked, hrtless n selfish. A criminal is who u r. Bloody thief!
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Danhumprey: Those are the type of gals I would love to date. Not the money conscious type.

am sure u r nt nigerian dats y dis is new to u. We simply tell dem bye bye wen they start singin d ego-song.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by JadeWilliam(f): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Annie2gud: He knows mine......n he wildrws money ........but i dont know his.
U ar so funny.Seriously? Isn't r/shp supposed 2b 50-50? U check my phoen&i check urs.U password ur phone&don't reveal ur password 2me;I do d same.U knw my ATM,I knw urs.Its as simple as dat.
Exactly y I lov 2define my r/shps&set ground rules 4future occurences.
Re: Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? by JadeWilliam(f): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2013
Jenams: dis is why I miss my ex. @op, u r very wicked, hrtless n selfish. A criminal is who u r. Bloody thief!
grin grin grin grin grin What ar u suffering frm?
U miss ur ex! Y ar u taking it out on d op? Passive aggression is evil.That's wot turn ppl in2 suicide bombers&serial killers.Geeez

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ / Hi All! I Am New Here / Black Candle In A Holy Marriage...true Story....must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.