Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Bsc In Nigeria Msc In Abroad Is It Ok - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bsc In Nigeria Msc In Abroad Is It Ok (1719 Views)

What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? / Why Do Pple Think That Studying Abroad Is Easier / Study Abroad Is The Only Way Through In Nigeria Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bsc In Nigeria Msc In Abroad Is It Ok by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2006
is this better than having both Msc $ Bsc abroad because i learned that it is not easy having both abroad in terms of expenses and hardship you will face which do you prefer?
Re: Bsc In Nigeria Msc In Abroad Is It Ok by Hotstepper(f): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2006
if u have the opporunity do both abraod, am def. gonna do ma masters abroad if I wish to do a Masters program
Re: Bsc In Nigeria Msc In Abroad Is It Ok by Badman888(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2006
if you can do both abroad it would be good, but if bsc nigeria and Msc abroad, would be ok
Re: Bsc In Nigeria Msc In Abroad Is It Ok by my2cents(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2006
To me, it would come down to cost.

For the most part, your degree will be accepted by the institution in question, though they may want you to take a few classes here and there to satisfy something that isn't covered in Nigeria. Besides you would be at an advantage, in my opinion, as you would have obtained an education from two completely different societies which to me would set you apart from the other applicants.

So, again, it comes down to cost. I have 20 years to go on the loans I took out shocked for my bachelor's. So discouraging that I don't even want to dream of going for Master's, as to be honest with myself (based on domestic circumstances), I wouldn't be able to fund it myself and based on what I want to do, my current job wouldn't be willing to sponsor either. If you will have the funds to see you through both degrees abroad, then go for it.

I tell you, paying those loans is equivalent to slavery and I wouldn't wish it on my enemy, let alone my friend(s) LOL
Re: Bsc In Nigeria Msc In Abroad Is It Ok by slimes(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2009
If you have the means then go Abroad for the two. If not, the second option is advisable.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2009 / Information On Ijebu-igbo Polytechnic, Ogun State / "12 Uniport Studends Raped By Ex-militants Three (3) Girls Comfirmed Dead"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.